And More Confusion

The Other Girl

 

MBLAQ minus Joon went to the mall only to -- to their 'utter surprise' (not really) -- catch Joon with a girl who G.O remembered as Hyomin going about. Joon's arm was around Hyomin's shoulders as he tended to the girl. In simpler terms, they were on a freaking date.
 
"Did Hyuna noona break up with him?"
 
"Or is it the other way around?"
 
"They're still together," Seungho said. "That's why I don't understand anything."
 
"Is Joon getting tired of Hyuna?" G.O asked no one in particular.
 
"But doesn't hyung brag about it whenever the two of them talk? And he even mentioned that we're going there for winter vacation."
 
"Or maybe he's just..."
 
"Maybe hyung's going back to playboy hyung," Mir shrugged. "Maybe he's missing being intimate with girls."
 
"He misses being intimate with girls?" Cheondoong raised his eyebrow at Mir. "If he really loves Hyuna noona, then shouldn't he want to be intimate with just Hyuna noona, and not anyone else?"
 
"Hey, I'm just suggesting possibilities here," Mir shrugged.
 
"Then why do you think he's being like that to Heejin hoobae?"
 
"And why isn't hoobae avoiding him?"
 
"Hey guys!" The four of them stopped the conversation to see Joon walking towards them, Eunjung in his arms.
 
"Hyomin-ah, you know MBLAQ? Guys, this is Hyomin."
 
The six of them started talking, well, it was more of the MBLAQ boys talking with Joon tending to Hyomin's needs like she was a baby. The girl was enjoying the attention, though: to think that one of the hottest guys she had ever met was actually treating her like that.
 
"Why don't we all go for a drink?" G.O suggested.
 
"You wanna go?" Joon cooed in Hyomin's ear.
 
"Just a few drinks, maybe?" Hyomin bit her lip quite suggestively.
 
"You know it, baby," Joon chuckled.
 
 
 
The six of them went to a bar about 30 minutes from the mall and started drinking to their heart's content. They were all laughing and talking, but of course, the four still felt awkward about Hyomin being there.
 
"So, where did you and Joon hyung meet?" Mir asked the girl.
 
"At a bar, right oppa?" Hyomin smiled at Joon.
 
"Mhm, that's right," Joon wrapped his arm around Hyomin's waist. Nobody wanted to ask anymore, knowing that none of them would get any decent answers.
 
"Ah!" Joon suddenly exclaimed, pulling out his phone and dialling a number.
 
"Who are you calling, oppa?"
 
"Just someone," he pecked Hyomin's cheek just as the person answered on the other line. "Oh, it's me. Can you come here? Please? Just a few minutes away from the mall."
 
Cheondoong leaned over to Seungho and asked, "Is he calling who I think he's calling?"
 
"I hope not," Seungho glared at Joon, who just finished making the phone call.
 
After a while, and a few bottles of beer, G.O dropped his chopsticks as he stared at the entrance of the bar. "You've got to be kidding me," he hissed.
 
The other MBLAQ members minus Joon turned to see Heejin warily walking over to them, bowing a bit. "A- Annyeonghaseyo."
 
"Heejin-ah!" Joon grinned, "Go sit next to Seungho hyung."
 
"N-Ne..." she warily did what she was told. She had expected Joon to be alone, but she sighed in relief when she saw the other MBLAQ members there as well. What she didn't understand was why Joon called her: he wasn't alone, and he wasn't drunk yet. But he did have a pretty girl with him, which shocked Heejin. Who is she? It's the first time I've seen her...
 
 
 
A while after, Joon and Hyomin got up, excusing themselves, leaving in quite a hurry to the bathroom.
 
"Why did you came here, hoobae?" Seungho looked at Heejin, a bit mad.
 
"J-Joon sunbae called me..." she sheepishly said, as if that was a good enough reason.
 
"And you followed him? He's not your boss or anything," G.O said.
 
"W-Where are they going?" Heejin asked.
 
"Probably to have some y time," Mir shrugged.
 
"y time?" Heejin's eyes went wide.
 
"Geurae, Joon's being that weird kind of guy again, for reason we don't know. Why are you tending to him, hoobae?" Seungho frowned.
 
"I-" she was suddenly yanked out of her chair and dragged to the other side of the table. She was shocked to see Joon sitting down, then dragging her to sit at the chair next to his, where Hyomin was supposedly sitting. He wrapped his arms around the shocked girl.
 
"Ya, Lee Joon! What are you doing?! And where's that Hyomin girl?"
 
Joon blinked, "She left?" he shrugged and continued hugging Heejin.
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
HAI GAIS!!!
 
Heehee :D
Yeah... yeah :))
And yeah I don't have anything else to say -gets ready for the comments-
 
I hope you liked this update! Thank you so much for all the comments!!!