Missing You

The Other Girl

 

"Hi baby," Joon smiled, his phone pressed to his ear as he looked out the window.
 
"Hi oppa, how have you been?" Hyuna smiled from the other line.
 
"Missing you, you know that," Joon sighed. "I miss you baby."
 
"I miss you too, oppa, you know that, right?"
 
"Of course I do. What are you up to right now?"
 
"Getting reasy to go to work oppa, it's early in the morning here."
 
"And it's afternoon here," Joon sighed. "I hate being in a different timezone from you, jagiya."
 
"Hm, how come oppa?"
 
Joon rolled his eyes, "Are you seriously going to ask me that, jagi?"
 
Hyuna laughed from the other line, "Tell me~"
 
He grinned, knowing Hyuna wanted to hear it, "Well, obviously, you're far from me, I can't go to you so easily. I hate how you're at work there while I'm at home here, and when I'm not at home, you're the one sleeping. I hate how it's morning there when it's the afternoon here, I hate not being with you. I miss you."
 
"I'm sorry I can't visit yet, oppa, we want to get used to this place first..."
 
"It's fine, jagi. I'm sorry I have to wait until the Christmas vacation to visit you."
 
"It's fine, oppa. At least by the time you get here, I already know a lot of places we can go to."
 
"How about we just get a hotel room and stay there until New Year?"
 
"Oppa!" the couple laughed. "Is that all you think about?"
 
He shrugged, "I just wanted to snuggle up to my jagi for the whole winter, what's wrong with that?"
 
"Won't the rest of MBLAQ come to visit as well? That's what you told me last time."
 
"What?" He thought about it for a second... "Oh yeah..."
 
"Silly oppa," Hyuna laughed, "See? We won't be able to do what you want."
 
"Just a few days, please~" Joon whined. "I wanna spend time with you~"
 
"Aigoo you big baby," Hyuna laughed. "Araseo, let's just see what happens."
 
"ASSA!" The two of them laughed.
 
"Ah oppa, have you heard from Heejin dongsaeng lately?" Hyuna suddenly asked.
 
"Heejin hoobae? No not really, wae?"
 
"You haven't seen each other since the start of summer?"
 
"Well, I have. Remember when our family went to Busan for a vacation? Heejin hoobae and L.Joe hoobae were there too with their families."
 
"Really? Did you guys hang out?"
 
"Mm... Just swam at the beach, nothing much."
 
"And you said Heejin and L.Joe dongsaengs were together?"
 
"W-With their families, yeah..." Joon didn't like the suggestive tone Hyuna had.
 
"Don't you think the two of them make such a nice couple, oppa?" Hyuna cooed.
 
"Heejin and L.Joe? Jinjja? I never noticed..."
 
"Really, oppa? How can you not? The two of them look so good together! Oh? Oh no I'm gonna be late! Oppa, I'll talk to you again soon, okay?"
 
"Araseo, I love you baby," Joon smiled.
 
"I love you too, oppa," and with that, Hyuna hung up.
 
The smile on Joon's face slowly disappeared as he lowered his phone. Couple? They don't look anywhere near a couple goddamn it! He furiously typed in a number and called.
 
"Hyomin, baby~" Joon cooed, "Are you busy right now? Ah, jinjja, you're at the mall? I'll be there in thirty, baby, okay~" He shut his phone, grabbed his jacket and car keys, and left.
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Click NEXT :>