happens

Her Shattered Heart

 

You woke up with an aching head and heart.

*Kai?* you immediately thought, remembering the incident of the night. However, he had left and you closed your eyes and sighed. You knew that if he would continue like this, he could get some kind of dangerous disease and you knew that he would risk that to make sure that you were fine.

*Does he have any idea how much it hurts me seeing him like that?*

A second later, you almost laughed about that stupid thought of yours. How was he supposed to know?

 

You didn't speak. Not to him, not to anyone. You just prayed, screamed, cried inside, without making a sound.

 

With a last look to the clock you ran out the door and relocked it, not bothering how you looked. You probably looked awful, like a living corpse with greasy hair, pale skin and wornout clothes but you didn't care.

On your mind was how you should survive this new day and most importantly how you should survive the walk from your first to your second job.

 

It was the same since about two months. On you way to your second job you had to walk through a park close to the university and there were a lot of students gathering around. But what you were afraid of was something different: it was a bench close to the exit of the park.

 

On this bench were sitting six of the most goodlooking guys you had ever seen and everytime you passed by your heart started beating rapidly. Not because of their looks – you were used to it by now. No, you got so nervous because of something else.

 

These guys SAW you. They noticed you, they realised that you were alive, that you were passing by and exactly that appreciation (if you can call it like that) scared you. Because you knew, one day they would talk to you and on that day you would have to continue walking with mouth shut and sadness in your heart.

 

You had no idea why the thought to ignore them saddened you that much. Maybe because they seemed so happy, adorable and friendly. Or maybe because they reminded you of how Kai had been before the day when everything had gone bad.

Whatever, in a weird way you wanted them to like you and everytime you walked by, you prayed to god that they would not make the move to talk to you.

 

The sound of a bell brought you back to reality and when you looked up the clock told you that it was time to leave.

*Facing them.*

 

You walked out of the door, your hair tied into a messy bun, your trousers with huge holes in it and a blank expression on your face. With every step you approached the guys and at the corner before the bench you stopped walking for a second and took a deep breath, readying yourself for their attention. Then you went around the corner and were able to see them.

 

They looked stunning as always. The tallest one and the smaller one with the eyeliner were sitting on the floor while the other three boys had made themselves comfortable on the bench. One of them was obviously saying something important because they looked serious and concentrated.

 

When you took a closer look at the speaking brunette one, his eyes suddenly met yours causing your heart to stop and you to gulp inaudible.

*He is beautiful. Sooo beautiful.*

 

Nonetheless you kept your pokerface and with straightened back you continued walking, not once turning your head to them after you had broken the eye contact with the brunette guy.

You could feel their eyes burning into your body and you breathed heavily. Something was different today, you couldn't really figure out what it was but it was undeniable. They were silently watching you passing by until you were close to the exit of the park.

 

Suddenly you heard a voice speaking up and within a second you knew that this was the end - they would talk to you and you would have to reject answering them.

 

You unknowingly had stopped walking and heard steps approaching you. A few seconds later you were whirled around by soft, big hands and looked into beautiful brown eyes that were pleading you to answer.

“Hey. Sorry.. but.. don't you want to join us for a minute?“

 

 

 

Another chapter is following later in the evening. Thankkkkk you so much my lovely and amazing subscribers and of course any else reader! <3

and OH MY GOD. I've seen bits of the Dream Concert and had like the biggest fangirling attack ever. They look so goood in suits and their perfomance of "Sorry Sorry"  was so ing amazing that I still can't believe it :D