Dreams

Her Shattered Heart

The incident had made all the feelings that you had buried deep inside your heart come up and although you tried to be strong, not one day passed by on that you didn't end up crying.

The guys were worried but what could they do? They didn't know the reason for your sadness and although they supposed that it was because of your painful past they couldn't help you at all.

 

Of course it was your painful past.

You missed Kai. You missed your mother. You missed your father. But over all you missed having an intact, loving family, a family that stuck together, a family that had fun, a family that didn't exist anymore.

 

You had nightmares every night and when D.O. who woke you up in the morning walked in your room he could see your wet pillow and your swollen face. It hurt him but he could do nothing against it and that tore him apart.

 

As the days passed by the boys got more and more sad and you felt guilty for putting them in that kind of state but as much as you tried you could not stop yourself. Everytime you thought you had gone through it, a simple facial expression or a word reminded you and you started crying again.

Once more you were a mess, a burden to the people around you.

Until that one dream gave you the strength..

 

 

DREAM

You are walking in a beautiful park, roses blooming everywhere around you and the sound of birds filling the air. It is a peaceful atmosphere and you are happy.

You start singing a random cute song and your lips curve into a smile. You aren't dumb anymore! It feels good and your smile gets even wider when you suddenly see a beautiful old house infront of you and instinctly know that it is yours.

With long and quick steps you approach it only to see many people gathering around, one prettier and happier than the other. It seems to be a party and when the people recognise you, you are welcomed and hugged by everyone while you get compliments for your outfit and your looks. You thank each of them and step in the house where other beautiful people are waiting for you and the same process repeats again.

 

When you look around, something catches your eyes and suddenly your heart races.

Kai and Suho are sitting on the sofa, laughing and looking damn beautiful. From one second to the other you can't see anything else but them and deep in your mind you know that this is a sign.

When you are only a few metres away of them, Kai makes a joke and Suho's reaction to it lets your heart beat faster and faster until you think it is going to explode soon.

(This picture is simply breathtaking. That's how it is and don't try to deny it! Gosh, they are so hot.. All rights belong to the right owners!)

 

Without thinking you come closer to them and when you stand infront of the guys, Suho takes your hand and flashes you his signature smile, making you blush and beam at him. He drags you on his lap and you bury your face in his chest.

He smells good and you can feel his toned abs through the thin fabric of the shirt.

 

You don't know why but suddenly you have the urgent need to drink something so you get up and go to the kitchen where D.O. is cooking. He smiles at you and gives you a spoon, signalising you to taste it.With a nod you approve the quality and he hugs you in happiness and tickles you.

 

You walk away and meet Chanyeol, Sehun and Baekhyun who are sitting on the sofa and playing games. You sit down next to them and joke around, causing them to laugh.

 

Suddenly everything disappears and you are alone in a room with Kai who smiles at you and whispers, that you will always be in his mind and that he wants the best for you.

He embraces you in a warm hug and you return it tightly, not wanting to ever let him go.

 

But you have to when everything gets blurry again and you find yourself five metres above the ground and are about to fall. You get scared and try to stop it, but you can't and with amazing speed the floor comes closer. You shut your eyes and bet for a miracle while screaming out loud.

 

One second before you hit the hard and dangerous floor, someone catches you in his arms and a feeling of security overflows you.

You open your eyes and see Suho smiling at you, on his sides the other guys.

 

“We are here to protect you. Don't worry about anything when we are around to help you.“

 

END OF THE DREAM

 

 

You woke up and sighed in relief, your heart still beating quicker than usual. But the feeling of security didn't go away and you slowly started smiling.

*Thank you, oppa. You sent that dream, right?*

 

Just then you noticed that something was different. You felt so warm and embraced, like someone was in your bed hugging you. Shaking your head, you decided to go to sleep again but the feeling of another person around you wasn't going away..

 

And then reality hit you hard. You didn't just feel like it, it WAS like it! Your eyes shot open and you directly starred in the eyes of the person who held you in his arms.

*What the hell??*

 

I love, love, love cliffhanger! Sorry guys you have to endure that.. I just think it makes a story more interesting. Muhahahah!