Exploring

Her Shattered Heart

When you woke up the next morning, you needed a few moments to realise that you weren't living on the street anymore. You were safe. A heavy and relieved breath escaped your lips but it was inaudible as always. However, there was another noise in the room and your whole body got tense. A second later, you decided that a rustle was nothing dangerous and you slowly opened your eyes just to let your heart skip a beat and your mouth shape an O.

*What a beautiful sight.* you thought and looked at Suho who was obviously reading the newspapers. His hair was different to before and he wore a turtleneck without looking like a total idiot! You had never seen anybody rocking a turtleneck but he certainly did. Due to that fact you started spacing out and luckily forgot about all the pain you had been enduring.

 

You were looking at Suho for a couple of minutes until he finally noticed that you were awake.

“Oh, hey! Good morning. Are you alright?“ He gave you his signature smile and you felt your heartbeat getting faster.

“Don't worry, I haven't been here all night, I just wanted to tell you that the five of us are going to university now but everything you need for breakfast and so on is in the kitchen. And I brought you some towels so you can shower. Should I show you were?“ With another smile he looked at you, waiting for any kind of answer that you couldn't give him.

“Well, I gues you can find it on your own..“ The brunette boy scratched his neck and you grew uncomfortable. Did he really have to be that goodlooking?

 

“Euhh, there was something important that I wanted to tell you but I forgot what it was.. Give me a minute. Too much pressure from university in the last days!“ He smiled again and you could feel heat rising up in your cheeks and that made you feel so embarassed that it even got worse. Fortunately he didn't notice it because he was busy thinking about the important message he had wanted to tell you.

“Ah! I wanted to tell you-“ The boy got cut off by the opening door and Chanyeol smiled at you and him.

“We have to go now, hyung. Sorry to disturb you though.“

“Oh, yes! Sorry I forgot again what I wanted to say.. but in the afternoon.“ With that and another eyesparkling smile, he rushed out of the room, leaving you dizzy because he was so beautiful. A moment before, when the door had opened and he had looked at it, your heart had gotten completely out of control. It was still beating faster than usual and you tried to calm down.

*Why does he have that effect on me? But that expression.. God.*

(Just cut off the guy next to him :D)

 

You heard the sound of a door shutting which brought you back to reality and decided to take a look around. With careful steps you approached the door and stepped out of the room. It had been a long, long time since you had last visited such a beautiful place and a bitter smile appeared on your face when you thought about the flat you had lived in with Kai.

With Kai! The well-known pain started building up again and you hugged yourself.

*How I wish he would be here.. He would have loved this.*

 

A small tear rolled down your face and you wiped it away. No was not the time to cry, you had to be thankful and you were sure, Kai was grateful too.

*If he is watching me from heaven now, he surely is happy. I am lucky to have been found by the beautiful guy.*

 

With that thought in your mind, you went on exploring the flat. First you found the bathroom and you looked around in surprise. Although it was kind of small, it was totally clean and tidy and you wondered which of the guys was in charge of tidying up.

*Seems like I don't have to worry about dirt everywhere.*

 

The next room you went in was the living room. It was as clean as the bathroom and the minimalistic but still cosy interior made you feel comfortable. Obviously the kitchen was not separated from it and you made your way to the big fridge.

 

It was filled with loads of fantastic and delicious stuff and your mood immediately lighted up when you saw that.You quickly sat down and began eating with a smile on your face. Enjoying it, you let your eyes wander around and admired the style of the flat.

*They have a good sense in design.*

 

After you had finished (you couldn't eat much, you weren't used to eat a lot of food), you wanted to take a shower. You were aware of the fact that you smelled and you started to feel uncomfortable because of that.

Within a second, you had rushed into the bathroom with the towels in your hand. As soon as you had taken off your old dirty clothes, you felt cleaner and somehow relieved, like they were the last thing that could make you go back to the streets.

 

You began showering and shampooing your hair and let the hot water wash away all your sorrows. With every single piece of dirt that streamed down your body to disappear in the drain you felt better.

 

Only when you had dried yourself and wrapped one towel around, you realised that you had a huge problem – you had nothing to wear. You couldn't change in your old clothes again, they were almost falling apart and in addition you couldn't do it because it mentally would kill you.

 

In exact that moment, the front door got unlocked and you heard steps coming closer and a voice calling.

“Hey? Sorry, are you here? Aish. What to do? I don't know her name.. Hey girl?“ It was D.O. and you started panicking.

*Damn, damn, damn.* you cursed and looked around hectically. If you stayed here, he probably would get anxious because he couldn't find you but if you left the room.. It really was a dilemma.

 

In another room, D.O. found out that every door was wide open but the bathroom door. He scratched his head and thought about a way to fulfill his order.

“Ok, I suspect you are in the bathroom now.. Euuh.“ You bit your lips and he took a deep breath.

“We thought you would probably like some new clothes, so Baekhyun and I went shopping in our break. I am going to lay them down infront of the door so you can pick them up, ok?“

 

You opened your eyes wide and your lips curved into a smile.

*Wow. That is so cute and nice! I feel like this is a dream.* You pinched yourself on the arm and made a face when it started hurting.

*Seems like it isn't a dream at all. Ouch.*

 

You let some time pass until you walked out of the room and grabbed the clothes. Without looking at them, you rushed to the guest room and closed the door behind you. Then you were able to see them and your jaw opened.

*Oh my god. They are wonderful! Exactly my style.. and exactly what oppa had bought me if we had had any money.*

 

A washed out memory from you and Kai walking in the mall and trying on clothes appeared in your mind and your heart started aching again. However, D.O.'s voice brought you back to your senses.

“Sorry.. I have to go again. I hope you like what we picked. Have a nice day! We will all be back soon. And.. I am happy that you are here. I hope you will be alright. I.. I am there for you.“

 

With that he left and you smiled to yourself, touched by the sincerity in his words.

*I should be happy. Thank you, D.O.,thank you very much. And thank you, Baekhyun.. Although I wonder who that is. Hopefully they will introduce themselves to me this evening.*

 

I don't know why, I just felt like putting pictures in it. I guess I'll be doing that more often from now on.. To kind of give you a visual explanation of what I mean. Please comment! Love you <3

 

All rights belong to the right owners!