Thoughts

Her Shattered Heart

EUN MIN'S THOUGHTS

 

Why do I feel like this? Haven't I sworn to myself that I will never get that weak? Love is a sickness.

 

I know that from THAT day and THAT day should tell me what I get from loving anybody. I have to get rid of it before it is too late.

 

Suho.. Just his name lets my heartbeat get faster. The way he is there for me, the way he smiles at me, the way he talks with me, the way he easily remains silent with me without making it feel weird. Everything about him, absolutely everything about him is wonderful.

 

But still.. I've learned a lesson.

 

I can't. I won't. I mustn't. - I know all this but nonetheless my heart says something else.

 

Why does it have to be that hard?

Suho would never hurt me. More the opposite: without me realising it he heals my wounds.

He makes my day. So why should I refuse to give him my love?

 

But what if someday he gets different? What can I do when he changes?

And I have no idea if he has feelings for me.

 

He wanted to kiss me, that's right. But what if it was just because of the moment? It's hard to read in his deep brown eyes.

He looked so beautiful.. every time I see him, my heart skips a beat.

 

(SO ING BEAUTIFUL. My wallpaper everytime I turn on my iPod <3 all rights belong to the right owners!)

 

Why can't I accept my feelings? Why am I hardly able to even admit it to myself?

 

What a stupid question. I have enough reasons to never love again.

 

But.. Suho rescued me. He saved my life, without him I wouldn't be here anymore.

Is this good or bad?

 

 

So many reasons to say yes to my love and so many reasons to say no.

 

“Listen to your heart.“

That's what omma said.

 

I know what it has given to her.

 

 

 

 

SUHO'S THOUGHTS

 

What was this? I almost kissed her, I was so close to kissing those beautiful, seductive lips.

 

But why?

 

I have no right to do that!

 

It's true I feel attracted to her.. but that is not enough. I don't even know her. Well, how am I supposed to when she doesn't speak with me?

 

That's exactly the point. She doesn't speak. What if she wanted to reject me but couldn't? Than I have almost her!

 

And what if she would have kissed me because she is afraid of getting kicked out when she doesn't give in?

I would never forgive me if she really feels like this..

 

Yes, she is beautiful and when she flips her hair it gets me overwhelmed. But you can't judge a person from the outer appearance! I can't fall in love with someone because of his looks. That would be against my principles.

 

But the way she looks at me with those sincere and sad eyes.. I can't help but wanting to hug her, kiss her, comfort her when she gazes at me.

 

Normally, when I fall in love, I know it in just a second. But with her..

 

STOP IT, Joonmyun! She trusts you and you don't even know if you love her or not!

 

I guess I am going to let some time pass to make sure what I feel or IF I feel.

 

Although something tells me that deep inside I already know the final answer..

 

 

Next chapter is normal Point of View again, I just wanted to kind of take a look at "behind the scenes". Hope it answered any possible questions, but if there are any left, don't be afraid to ask!

Looooove you <3