Meeting you

Her Shattered Heart

 

A month had gone by and the guys were still busy searching for a new home. Today D.O. had a meeting with a real estate broker and although he was pretty sure that it would be of no use since Baekhyun's uncle had promised them to find something, he decided to take a look.

 

When he arrived at his destination, his jaw opened. This was definetely not worth the look! The buildings around him were partly destroyed and he had the feeling that the guys with the knives in the hand weren't the nice type of human beings. For a moment he thought about directly driving back to his secure flat but then he remembered his meeting and that he had forgotten his mobile phone.

“.“ he cursed and got out off the car. With his head kept down, he walked to the agreed meeting point and waited. He was too early, something he had made a habit from Suho and when it started raining, he looked up to the sky in anger.

*This was a bad idea. Damn, why is this ing broker not showing up?*

 

Leaning against the wall of one buildings, he mumbled to himself until he saw a small figure coming closer. Through the pouring rain it was hard to see who it was but since he had been waiting for so long, he just rushed forward, thinking it was the broker.

 

However, it wasn't. His heart skipped a beat and he had to slap himself to make sure that it wasn't dream. It was you, starring at him in surprise and totally wet from the rain.

D.O. opened his mouth and shut it again, repeating that progress a couple times until he was able to say something.

 

“What are YOU doing here?“ His voice brought you back to reality and you uncomfortably looked away.

“Listen.. I didn't want to scare or hurt you last time. Really.“ All of a sudden you had the urgent need to run away from his big brown eyes that were begging you to answer. Without thinking about it, you took his hand and slightly squeezed it just to release it a second later, surprised yourself.

 

He blushed and a small smile appeared on his lips but dropped when he looked around.

“Ok. What are you doing here? This is a really bad district, you shouldn't be walking here around just like that. Go Ho-“ and then he realised the truth. This was your home. You walked in this dangerous district because you lived here and that thought made him suffer.

“You live here?“ You didn't respond, you just kept looking at the floor and hoped that he would go away so your silence wouldn't be noticed by him.

“I guess you are shy.. well. I am Kyung Soo, but I am mostly called D.O. Euh.. so. Wait a second!“ He pulled out a small note and wrote down something.

“This is my phone number and address. You are welcome when ever you want.“ He gave you an encouraging smile, some part of him hoping that you would come with him now. But you didn't, you took the note and nodded almost invisible.

 

The silence was interrupted by a deep voice calling for D.O.

“Oh I guess this is my meeting partner. Well, take care and please.. come by some time, ok?“ He awkwardly waved at you and started walking away.

When he turned around a few moments later, you were still standing at the same spot with your hands pressed against your body and holding the note tightly.

 

Through the whole meeting with the broker, D.O. was thinking about you. Why did you have to live in that kind of place? And why didn't you speak to him? At least, “yes“ or "no“ would have been enough. His mind travelled back to the day when he had talked to you..

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I can't take this anymore, I have to talk to her.“ D.O. ran after you and when he whirled you around and your beautiful eyes were looking at him, he somehow lost his voice.

*Oh my god. She is even more beautiful from close.*

 

Getting himself together he was finally able to speak up.

“Hey. Sorry.. but.. don't you want to join us for a minute?“

 

He regretted it already one second later. The way you gazed at him told nothing good and when he was about to say something away, you turned around.

“No, stop!“ He followed you, desperately trying to get hold of your arm but you shook your head and your tied bun fell apart. Something hit him on his lower thigh and when he looked down he saw your hair rubber laying on the floor. He quickly took it but when he wanted to give it to you, you were already out of sight.

“! Why the hell..“

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

Since then your hair rubber was hidden in his desk and from time to time he would look at it.

It somehow motivated him to do something.

 

“So what do you think about it?“ D.O. squeaked in shock when the broker turned to him causing the latter to give him a weird look.

“Are you alright?“

“Yeah, sorry. I guess I have to talk to my friends again but we'll stay in contact.“

 

On his way to the car, D.O. almost hoped that you were still standing at your place but of course you didn't. He got in with a sigh.

“Why do I have the feeling that the next time I see this girl it is under bad circumstances?“

 

Well I kind of have the intention to upload as often as possible from now on. If you feel spammed, tell me :D and pleeeeeeeeeeeease comment!  Even if it is just a smiley I am totally happy.