Sunshine

Her Shattered Heart

Time passed by and you started to get to know the guys better with everyday.

 

Baekhyun was cute and funny. He liked to joke a lot and never (at least it seemed like it) got bored of anything. He found something funny and interesting in everything he did which somehow fascinated you.

Chanyeol was also very funny. His deep voice in contrast to his beautiful and cute face let shivers roll down your body every time he spoke up. Appearently he liked to make indecent jokes and laugh his off about it even when nobody else found it funny.

Sehun was super cute and touchy. Although he showed an emotionless face in public, he used to be very emotional when you were in the flat and hell, he loved hugging everybody! His lisp was totally adorable and you somehow had the feeling that he had a boyfriend named Luhan but you weren't too sure about that.

D.O. was very caring and funny as well. He always cooked for the guys and you and tidied up everything without complaining about it at all. Something about him made you feel very comfortable and everytime he started singing with that soulful y voice you got a bit. But just a bit!

And Suho.. well Suho was like your boyfriend, brother and father in one person. However, you had to admit it was more the boyfriend part that he showed and you liked that more than you should. He was sweet and caring and that smile with the sparkles in his eyes never failed to let you come close to fainting.

 

It was Sunday today and the guys decided to take a walk since the weather was really good with the sun shining and birds happily singing.

“Do you want to come with us?“ D.O. asked you but you shook your head. You hadn't been outside this flat since the first day and you hadn't had the need to change it.

“You should. It is great weather and I really want to enjoy the sun together with you.“ Sehun hugged you (as always) and made weird noises next to your ear. You rolled your eyes and shook your head again when Chanyeol started begging you too.

“Graceybaby! You have to come with us. We have to brag with your beauty and you have to brag with ours, isn't that obvious?“

“Yeah, you should do that.. Otherwise I am carrying you out of this flat.“ You wide-eyed starred at Baekhyun and hoped he wasn't being serious. Your skirt was way too short for that kind of move!

 

However, Suho ended the discussion when he took your hand and dragged you out of the flat without a word. He could easily do that because you were too startled to go against him and when he released your hand, he gave you a sweet smile and you turned to a soft shade of pink.

The others who had followed you frowned.

 

*So she walks with him but not with us?* D.O. thought with folded arms. *I really envy that son of a !*

But when he looked at you who was scared looking around, he softened.

*She looks beautiful today. I hope it's alright that she is outside..*

(All right belong to the right owners!)

 

“Grace!“ Sehun called you and held out his hand.

“Are you ok? Want to take my hand to feel more secure?“ You smiled and took his hand gratefully. You actually were afraid of being outside although you enjoyed the feeling of fresh air and sun on your skin.

*I hope we don't walk too long.. I have the feeling that I'll get exhausted too soon.*

 

“Graceybaby, you look good today.“ Chanyeol walked past you and threw you a mischevious smirk but you knew he was just kidding. When you had understood it right, he already had someone in his heart and the guys were making fun of him with that every possible minute. Nonetheless, you returned the smile and one second later you felt someone taking your hand.

“Hello there.“ D.O. waved with his free hand and you inaudible chuckled. He looked kind of cute with that expression on his face. Happily singing he swung your hands back and forth causing you to smile bright.

“Grace?“ You looked up to see Baekhyun beaming at you.

“I've never seen you that happy before.“ You tilted your head and then flashed him a wide smile.

*I guess so.. Thanks to you guys.*

 

The five of you were walking and walking and walking and slowly you started to get tired until you finally stopped and looked at them with a hurted expression.

“Are you alright?“ D.O. asked worriedly but Suho cut him off.

“Of course she isn't. Look at her.. she seems totally exhausted. Should we go home?“ You nodded and Sehun let out a sigh.

“Nothing against you Grace, but I really, really wanted to see that fun park.“ The other's expression clearly showed that they wanted the same and Suho chuckled amused.

“Ok. What about I take Grace home and you guys have fun at the amusement park?“

“Yes, hyung!! That would be great. I mean, if it is ok for you and Grace.“ Both you and Suho showed your agreement and Sehun started grinning.

“Alright. See you later then!“ And with that, he pulled away the other guys, leaving you alone with the beautiful brunette guy next to you.

 

“Ready to go, Grace?“ You nodded and he took your arm.

“I am sorry for making you walk that long.. It seems I got too excited because of the weather. Well, I think we should take the bus, right? That will be easier.“

 

The two of you started walking to the bus stop in a comfortable silence. It felt good and from time to time you looked at him from the outer corner of your eye, thinking about him. He made you happy in a way that you couldn't describe properly. Just his presence let your mood light up and you never felt as secure and good as when you were with him.

*Thank you.*

 

You arrived at the crowded bus stop and watched Suho taking a look at his mobile phone. In this light, his hair shone almost reddish and you had to hold in the wish to this hair.

(All rights belong to the right owners! LOVING that picture <3)

 

He turned around to you and gave you his signature smile.

“The bus will arrive in a few minutes. Should I buy us something to drink?“ He pointed at a little store above the street and with a nod, you gave him your approval.

“I'll be right back. Or wait – do you want to come with me?“ He had seen the sad look in your eyes, being left alone with that many people wasn't exactly what you wanted.

“Come one!“ He took your hand and took you to the store.

 

It was cool and slightly dark inside and you needed a few seconds to get used to the sudden change of brightness. When you had adjusted your eyes, you saw a little girl smiling brightly behind the counter.

“Hello.“ Suho waved and the girl started to smile even brighter.

“Annyeong! Omma and appa are away but I can take your order if you want!“ Her high voice echoed through the small room and she looked at you waiting.

“Ok, then.. I am going to take a..“ He told her his orders and while she started preparing the drinks he listened to her affectionately without once hesitating to give the girl an answer that pleased her. You could see the child's love rise him with every second and you had to hide your amusement when he smiled at her and she actually blushed a bit.  Afterwards, he handed the little girl out the money and patted her head.

“You've done a great job! Tell your parents they can be very proud of you.“

She gazed at him and then got on her toes to press a kiss on his cheek.

“Thank you, oppa.“

 

Your heart skipped a beat at the beautiful sight infront of you and you gulped.

*Oh my god. That was so cute! And nothing, absolutely nothing is as attractive as a boy who gets along well with children.*

 

With the drinks in your hand, you crossed the street and sat down, enjoying it silently. The bus arrived a couple of minutes later and you rolled home.

 

When he had opened the door and you had headed in the living room, there was a short moment of awkwardness until he grabbed your wrist and made you sit down on the sofa.

“Grace.. I just wanted to say that I am happy that you are here. I don't regret bringing you here! Seeing how you get better and more beauitful with every second makes my day. Yes..“ He cleared his throat and for the first time since you knew him, you felt he was unsure what to say next.

“Well. Promise me to alyways be happy from now on, ok? I want to see you smiling. Because.. because I feel like everythings gets brighter when you do.“ Your heartbeat had an unknown pace and you looked at him wide-eyed and surprised with an overwhelming feel of happiness.

 

Suho suddenly leaned closer and pecked your forehead to then back away and walk out of the room, leaving you with an even more beating heart and flushing cheeks.

 

That girl is so damn right! To make Suho even more adorable I had to add that scene even though it is kind of pointless :D Forgive me and my cheesy heart!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, and seeee: I put some pictures in it! Yeah <3

L.O.V.E. to every one <3