Party time - Part II

Her Shattered Heart

Without a warning Chen grabbed your wrist and dragged you away, leaving the dumbfounded Suho behind with the stinging pain of jealousy in his heart.

“Damn this stupid Chen.. taking away my girl!“ he muttered to one second later open his eyes wide.

“My girl? Somehow.. somehow this sounds right.“ A smile formed itself on his face and it didn't even drop when he had followed the two of you in the living room and saw you being surrounded by all of the other guys.

 

(That's the living room. Just imagine it filled with EXO and you :) All rights belong to the right owners!)

 

You on the other hand were definetely not in the mood to smile. Eleven pairs of eyes were burning holes into your body and you felt quite uncomfortable.

“She is even more beautiful than you told us“ Tao blurted out and you slightly blushed.

“Yeah, she is. So you are the speechless beauty?“ Luhan tilted his head and threw a look to Sehun who returned the gaze with a beam.

 

“Maybe we should introduce ourselves before complimenting her.. so she knows which one she should adore.“ Kris said with a smirk on his wellformed lips and you couldn't help but blush again.

*Seriously? Are they some kind of sect? How is it possible that ALL of them look breathtaking beautiful? Although Suho.. Suho is the most beautiful.*

 

Your eyes shifted to him and he flashed you one of his smiles. One of his smiles that made your heart beat faster and your mind go crazy. You quickly looked away but it was too late to hide your flashing cheeks and Suho could feel his heartbeat getting faster in excitement. However, Xiumin's voice brought the two of you back to reality.

“I am Xiumin“ he simply said and waved at you sweetly.

“I am Kris“ the tall guy said without any emotions but you suspected that it was the same with him as with Sehun. Cold from the outside, warm from the inside.

“I am Tao.“ The maknae made his usual buing buing and you silently screamed inside because it was so cute.

“I am Luhan, Sehun's boyfriend.“ He once again smiled at the said and you watched the two affectionately. *Such a nice couple!*

“And I am Chen. This is my house. Oh and don't worry, other guests will arrive soon!“

“I don't know if this a reason for her to NOT worry..“ Baekhyun stated and you secretly agreed.

 

“Anyways.. Should I give you a roomtour?“ Chen didn't bother waiting for a reply, he simply grabbed your wrist again and showed you.

His house was beautiful, with a good feeling for design and harmony. But what impressed you the most was the library (because, yes, he had his own library): It was filled with all kinds of old books and you felt like you were in paradise. A memory rushed through your mind and immediately a smile was plastered on your face.

 

 

FLASHBACK

It had only been a couple days that you lived with the guys and you still felt a bit uncomfortable around them, especially Suho. You could sense the respect the others felt for him and it made you respect him too. Now you were standing infront of the enormous bookshelf and wondered if you could just pick one when suddenly someone raised his voice next to you.

“Do you like reading?“ He sent you a smile and you slightly nodded.

“I do so too.“ The two of you watched the books infront of you and he softly moved his fingers over the back of some of them.

“What would mankind do without books?“ he whispered but you weren't sure if he was talking to you or himself. A chuckle escaped his lips and when you were about to mark him in your mind as a bit crazy he spoke up again.

“Your expression clearly showed that you think I am kind of insane! Well.. I am not. At least not always. Anyways, I guess you want to read some of them.“ He pointed at the books and turned to you.

“Feel free to take what you want.“ Suho flashed you another smile and you bit your lips.

“Should I suggest some?“ He had interpreted your clueless expression right and you nodded, this time slightly smiling at him.

“Do you like more the romantic or action kind of books? Ok, I formulated that wrong. You can't give an answer to that.. Do you like romantic books?“ You looked at him and your heart fluttered a bit. The small little move that had showed that he actually cared about you touched you deeply.

It was the first time that you felt like someday you could live happily.

 

END OF THE FLASHBACK

 

 

Chen uneasily glanced at you, not sure if he should wake you up from your daydreaming but after a few seconds he decided to do so.

“Ok, Grace. Let's go?“

 

In that exact moment, the door opened and Suho walked in. Within a second a smile appeared on your face and Chen watched the two of you amused.

“Suho, can you take care of her?“ The said nodded and hard trying to not burst out in laughter because of both of your facial expressions, Chen rushed out of the room and down to the living room.

 

You were left with Suho who sheepishly smiled at you and awkwardly cleared his throat.

“Euhh I guess.. I am going to continue then. Do you like to see the balcony? The view is breathtaking.“ You nodded and after a seconds of again admiring each other's beauty you made your way to the balcony.

 

(That's the balcony you are standing on. Imagine the view yourself! Maybe you want to see the citylights? Or maybe something different? Depends on you! :) All rights belong to the right owners!)

 

He was more than right. You turned to him with your jaw wide opened and he chuckled.

“Impressive, right? I think so too.. It is beautiful.“ He was constantly looking at you and you blushed for the billionst time.

“Should we take a closer look from the front?“ He took your arm and leaded you to a good place and when you had been impressed before, now you were just falling in love with it. Suho on the other hand was falling in love with you, deeper and deeper. You looked so gorgeous, the wind slightly blowing your hair, your eyes sparkling, your soft lips curved into a smile.

 

He couldn't help it. He had to and without more thinking, he backhugged you.

You stood there in total surprise and for a short but painful you had the need to push him away because memories were replaying in your head. However, when he gently tugged your hair behind your ears and rested his chin on your shoulder, the memories disappeared as quick as they had turned up and all you could feel was your pounding heart and his strong and secure arms wrapped around your waist.

 

A wide beam draw itself on your face and you flashed bright pink.

*That is happiness.*

 

The two of you stayed like that. It got colder, the wind got heavier and small raindrops were starting to fall down but you didn't notice anything of that. The only thing in your mind was him and the only thing in his mind were you.

 

Cheesiness hooray! I don't know but I just think backhugs are sooooooooooooooo adorable <3 And thank you guys! Especially for the sweet comments, I had so much fun reading them. I LOVE YOU ALL.