It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life.

Her Shattered Heart

Suho rushed out of the flat and gritted his teeth in anger. He was going to be late and hell! He hated being late.  Biting his lips he ran down the street but something distracted him. It was one of these days that felt special in a weird way and without knowing why he slowed his pace, nonetheless continuing his walk.

 

Suddenly his heart started beating faster and his whole body began vibrating.

“What the..?“

He stopped and realised that he was standing in the middle of a small place and that on the other side of this place someone laid in a corner on the floor.

 

With small steps and being attracted by it without an obvious reason he approached the person until he was close enough to study the facial features.

His heart skipped a beat and he gasped when he realised who it was.. YOU.

 

The caring guy almost started crying when he saw how miserable you were. If you had been pale before, now you had the colour of a corpse. But worse was the expression on your face. You couldn't even call it sad, it was beyond that. You seemed almost non-existent and he bend down on his knees, clinching his fingers.

 

With a gentle move, he touched your sunken cheeks and hoped that you would wake up. You did and when you opened your eyes and looked at him, he almost got a heart attack.

Your eyes were pools of sadness and hurt, making him dizzy from the pain that he could sense in them. Without a word, he lifted you up and you didn't make a move to stop him.

You laid your head on his chest and closed your eyes, inhaling his scent and silently crying.

 

Suho walked with heavy steps to his flat, not once thinking about letting you stay where you were. Somehow he felt responsible for you and deep inside he knew that you needed human beings that comforted and loved you.

“We will be these humans..“ he whispered, causing you to look at him. He gave you an encouraging smile, hiding his sadness behind the sparkles in the eyes and as a result you could feel your heartbeat getting faster.

 

While he was coming closer to the flat, he thought about that sad evening when D.O. had told all of them about you and what you had endured. It still caused him pain when he thought about it and now that you were laying in his arms and he could feel your bones throught the clothes that you were wearing, he was more sad than ever.

 

Just then the two of you arrived at the flat and he knocked on the door. After a few seconds it opened and Suho stepped in, still having you in your arms. He heard a few gasps and when he laid you down on the sofa, he could see four pairs of eyes looking at him in shock.

 

“Oh my god. Oh my ing god, what happened to her?“ Baekhyun was finally able to say and the others questioning starred at Suho but the latter just shrugged sadly.

“I don't know.. I found her on the street. I just couldn't let her stay there.“ The others nodded and with a soft move, D.O. took your hand.

“She is totally cold. We have to take care of her.“ Nobody disagreed when he said out those words and in that moment the leader knew the decision was made.

 

You would belong to them from now on.

 

 

The guys brought you to the guest room and laid you down on the bed. You had passed out and when they looked at you, they knew they all thought the same.

*Please let this poor girl get better.*

 

And like one they decided to be the reason why you would get better. They would be the sunshine to light up your world and they would heal your wounds.

 

One after the other, they boys went out of the room until only D.O. was left. He sadly smiled at you and your sunken cheeks.

"So now you are here. But not to visit me some time.. How much I regret not looking for you before! I am sorry, so sorry. Forgive me."

He slowly walked out and balled his hands to fists. He would not let you get out of his sight anymore. Never.

 

 

 

Yeeeeeeeees. That is the mainpoint of the story. She lives with them. I know it is not the newest or best idea but in my opinion the only opportunity to get her really close to them. I hope you understand :)

Please comment! What do you think of her living with them? :)

 

And something else: I am so so sorry guys! I accidentally used an other name in the story than in the description :S I don't know how that could happen but I changed it now. The only thing is that  I am quite unsure if Eun Min is a real name or not. Any Koreans here who can tell me? Because I can't find it anywhere..  :)