You are my angel

Her Shattered Heart

You were standing on the balcony. His arms still wrapped around you, his sweet scent tickling in your nose and his heartbeat making you feel secure.

*I wish I could stay like that forever.*

 

You closed your eyes and raised your head to let the rain drops fall on your face. With a fast move he wiped them away and pulled you closer to him.

“You can't do that“ he whispered, his hot breath caressing your cheeks. A slight smile curved your lips and you nestled yourself against his chest. Carefully to not scare you he began your hair.

 

The wind blew heavier now and he could feel you shiver from the cold.

“I guess we should get going now..“ Suho frowned. He didn't want to let you go, not now, not in the future. Never.

 

“Or maybe.. maybe we should stay like that.“ He could feel your heartbeat pounding against his arms and he had the urgent need to whirl you around and kiss you like there was no tomorrow. He never had felt that attracted to a woman before. He never had felt something comparable to what he felt for you and sometimes, for a few seconds he was afraid of that. But not now. Now he was just overflowing from love, making him forget the world outside the balcony.

 

*I love her.* he thought and waves of happiness rushed through his body. Was this even real? He couldn't stop smiling, his heart was beating like crazy and his cheeks were red as tomatoes.

 

You noticed that too and a little did you know it had to do with you but you didn't think that you actually were the main reason for it. However, when he pulled you even closer you suddenly felt something weird.

 

The memory of your father and you mother, the most painful memory besides Kai's death that you had, went through your mind but your heartbeat remained the same. The pain that tore you apart – it seemed like it had almost disappeared. Of course, you still got sad but you could stay where you were. No cry in your ears. No blurry vision because of tears.

 

Your eyes widened and you turned around in surprise. With one hand laid on Suho's rapidly beating heart you looked straight in his eyes. He was the reason for it. He was the reason that you felt almost normal. A tear rolled down your face and he softly wiped it away, making you blush and smile like a maniac.

 

“Why are you so sad?“ You shook your head. You weren't sad, anything but sad.

 

Without thinking you placed your hands on the sides of his flawless face. Suho locked eyes with you; his sparkling, beautiful eyes. Did he feel it? Did he know what your eyes wanted to tell him?

You weren't sure about that but when he leaned in, coming closer to you, you didn't care anymore.

 

His soft lips landed on yours and a firework exploded in your head and heart. It was perfect, he was perfect. Your lips fit together like pieces of a puzzle and instantly you knew that he was meant for you.

 

For a second it seemed like a shadow was passing by. A shadow that resembled Kai a lot and smiled at you and suddenly his words were replaying in your head.

“Promise me to live a good and happy life, ok? I want you to be the luckiest girl on earth. Take care of your health and give birth to many beautiful children with the man you love. And remember: I will always be on your side.“

 

*Oppa, I promise you. I AM already the luckiest girl in the world, do you know that? I can feel you. You will never leave me.. Oppa, I love you.*

 

 

Was it destiny? Was it a coincidence? Whatever it was, meeting Suho was the best thing that had ever happened to you. When you both parted and you looked at him, you felt nothing but love. His next words made your heart race and your hands shake terribly because you were so happy. Happier than you had ever thought you could be.

With the most sincere look in his eyes, he leaned down and placed a kiss on your forehead to then say it.

 

“I love you, Grace. From the botton of my heart.“

 

 

Honestly, I am almost ashamed of how cheesy I am haha! But whatever. Uh and the story is not over yet! One more chapter to go, maybe even two. I'll see! :)

LOVEEEEE <3