Better and not better

Her Shattered Heart

Sehun withstand your furious glare with an innocent blink and as much as you tried he didn't let you go.

“Grace? Are you alright?“ he whispered and you raised your eyebrows. The two of you were not underaged anymore and laying pressed together in a dark room. Of course you were not alright! One more time you struggled to get rid of his arms but he refused to release you.

 

“Grace please.. It's not like-“ he cut himself off and a smile began to curve his lips.

“Hahahha! I didn't know you were that indecent.“ As a result to that stament you turned bright red and hoped that Sehun wasn't able to see that. Seductively, the latter leaned in and his breath caressed your cheeks while his available hand made its way to your s, at least it seemed like that to you. Afraid and scared of what he would do next, you stopped breathing and clenched your fingers to fists. However, one second later he backed away and pinched your burning cheeks.

“I am here because you screamed, Grace. I worry about you! So I thought I should comfort you.. Don't be afraid, I am already taken. Haha.“ You scratched your head in embarassment and remembered Luhan. *So he really is his boyfriend?*

With a sheepishly smile, that he wasn't able to see anyways you closed your eyes and laid back in your former sleeping position.

“Sleep, ok? And I hope you get better soon. For yourself and for us. We care about you, Grace.“

*I know you do. Thank you. Thank you very much.*

 

One second later you had fallen asleep again and Sehun watched you affectionately.

*She actually looks better.. somehow relieved. I wonder what happened!*

 

 

When you woke up the next morning, you were still in Sehun's arms and a smile appeared on your face.

*I am happy to be here. Kai, I promise you: I'll smile from now on. Thank you for sending me that dream..*

 

Carefully to not wake him up you winded yourself out of the maknae's grip and tiptoed to the door.

After you had stepped out of the room, you walked to the kitchen and made yourself a warm milk with honey, all that done with a smile on your face. Suho who had decided to drink something too stopped his walk when he saw you and smiled. A huge weight fell of his mind and he inaudibly sighed in relief. Th brown-haired guy approached you and cleared his throat causing you to look up in surprise and blush.

 

“Hello Grace.“ he said and from the look in his eyes you could tell that he was happy and relieved.

“Can you maybe prepare me something like that, too? You know I at doing things like that.“ You nodded and beamed at him making his heart race like crazy.

*Why am I like that?* he questionned himself but decided to ignore it.

 

“I heard you scream in the middle of night.. I hope you're fine now.“ You nodded again and passed him his cup of milk. He took a sip and gave you a thumbs up.

“It's delicious, Grace.“ he stated and then, without knowing why himself, he all of a sudden stood infront of you after he had put the empty cup on the sink.

“Sorry.. but.. I just want to.. euuh. May.. may I hug you?“ Your eyes rounded in surprise when he had finally ended his sentence and you tilted your head only to be embraced in his arms one second later. He hugged you tight and you rested your head on his chest, inhaling his sweet scent and enjoying the feeling of security – and love.

 

The two of you remained in that position, his arms wrapped around you and you listening to his steady heartbeat. Strands of your bang had fallen into your face and he tenderly curled them behind your ear. With a smile he your cheeks and you felt your heartbeat getting faster.

“You're beautiful, Grace.“ With that he came closer to your face, closer and closer, inch after inch. When he was about to touch your lips with his, his eyebrows suddenly furrowed and he stepped back with a painful expression on his face.

 

“I'm sorry, Grace.“ With that he left the room, avoiding your eyes and his hand pressed on his heart.

“So sorry.“

 

The sound of a closing door echoed through the room and you helplessly sank down on your kness.

*What was that? I am not supposed to feel like this. I can't feel like this.*

 

However, the butterflies in your stomach didn't disappear and they wouldn't no matter how hard you tried.

 

 

I hope you liked this chapter <3 thank you everyone!