Final

Her Shattered Heart

But you hadn't. When you peeked around the corner, you saw Suho standing infront of a delivery boy and grabbing some big package. He actually sank in a bit when he had to fully carry it and you grew curious. Why would someone sent you such a heavy package? Especially because you were pretty sure that you and Suho hadn't been registered yet. (registered for living in the new house)

 

With a cracking sound Suho set down the package on the table after he had thanked the delivery body and the both of you were looking at it.

“I guess I am just going to open it“ Suho said and you gave him a thumbs up to approve of this. He approached the package and began opening it, revealing pink wrapping paper beneath the cardboard.

 

With every piece of cardboard that he took off the two of you started smiling wider.

The wrapping paper was not only pink, it had some unicorns and fairies on it which looked totally cute but what made you smile the most was that somebody had glued little angels on it.

*Suho, the guardian angel.*

 

Finally he was done and his eyes shifted to you.

“Do you want to unpack it?“ He smiled his signature smile and you happily nodded.

 

In an impressing pace you ripped off the paper and after a few moments you were finished. You looked in surprise and joy at the big cake and when you saw the text on it, a little tear made its way down your cheek.

*This is so cute!*

 

WE GRATULATE YOU TO YOUR 1ST YEAR ANNIVERSARY! LOTS OF LOVE AND ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE NEW HOUSE.

 

 

Two strong arms were wrapped around you and Suho rested his chin on your shoulder.

“Wow.. This is really sweet“ he softly whispered and wiped away the teardrop. Bobbing your head up and down, you made his head jump too and he chuckled.

“Pabo.. But - there is something under the cake?“ You noticed it the exact moment as him and wide-eyed you starred at the photo book that was peeping out. With a careful motion he released you and pulled out the photo book.

“Let's see..“ Suho's voice trailed off and he opened it only to press his one hand on his heart a second later.

“Ok. This is REALLY cute! Oh my. Let's sit down, ok?“ He dragged you to the sofa and the two of you sat down.

 

THIS IS A MEMORY BOOK OF YOUR 1ST YEAR TOGETHER. WE LOVE YOU ♡

 

Below that everyone of your close friends had signed individually in all shades of pink and you laughed while being totally touched.

*It's getting cuter and cuter.*

 

The two of you began looking at the photo album. There were mostly snap shots of you and Suho, but also some of all of you together as well as some portraits. Memory after memory rushed through your mind and you pressed Suho's hand tightly while the smile on your face was so bright that it could have lighted up the room around you.

 

You and Suho on a carousel.

You and Suho on Jeju.

You, Suho, Hana and D.O. in some restaurant.

You and the boys in the flat.

Suho and D.O. in the kitchen while you and Hana are looking at them.

You and Suho kissing.

You and Suho playing some stupid games.

You and Hana dressed up.

You infront of a cherry tree, wide smiling.

A selca of Suho.

 

One photo was sweeter than the other and your heart almost exploded. The guy next to you.. you loved him so much it hurt. With every second that passed by your heart beated faster and the only thing you could think about was the “present“.

*I can do it.. I practiced for so long! I can do it. All I have to do is think about him.*

 

You gazed at him and his beautiful profile. Just then a chuckle escaped his well-formed lips when he saw a photo of you and him making faces and he looked up to let his eyes meet yours. The smile dropped from his face and he bit his lips.

“Grace? This book..“ he pointed at the photo album “this book makes me happier than you will ever know. However, I just want to know your name so, so bad..“ He sighed and your heart clinched in pain when you saw his sad expression.

 

It seemed like the time had come.. the time to reveal what you had been practicing for so long. All of a sudden deciding to do it, you took the album out of his hands and laid it on the table to then sit down on his lap. His eyes widened and he looked at you, the sad expression disappearing and making place for a surprised one.

You pressed your lips on his, longing for the sweet taste of them and searching for strength to do what you were about to do.

 

After a few moments you backed away and raised your hands to place them on his cheeks. Taking a deep breath, you locked your eyes with his and then, with all the courage you had, you did it. You ignored the pain and fear that it gave you and just thought about him. Your one and only. The person you loved more than everything in this world.

 

“I.. l-love.. y-y-you.“

 

For a moment, he just starred at you in total surprise but then he started crying.

“Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Grace. This-“ he started crying even harder and you repeated it again, this time more fluent.

“I l-love.. y-you. Suho.“

 

When he heard his name, he roughly pressed his lips against yours and you could taste and feel the tears that were rolling down his face. However, although you as always enjoyed the kiss to its fullest you broke it because you wanted to say one more thing.

“Thank.. y-you.“ With your thumb you wiped away his tears and smiled at him. He gazed at you with teary eyes and returned the smile.

 

“Grace.. I am so proud of you. So, so proud. I love you so much, my baby! Oh god..“ He started crying again while laughing at the same time. Ruffling your hair with one hand he your cheeks with the other to then let his lips again touch yours.

“You don't have to thank me for anything. You make me happy what more could I get?“ It got quiet while he was watching you passionately.

 

“Grace.. what is your name?“ he suddenly said and your heartbeat got faster. Right, your name. You had almost forgotten about that.

“Kim.. Eun M-min“ you slowly said and your heartbeat got faster.

“Eun Min“ he whispered, a huge smile curving his lips.

 

And in that moment, the moment when he said out your name, it happened.

 

 

Your shattered heart, your heart that had to endure so much, your heart that you had thought would never heal, got one. The scars and the pain disappeared and were completely replaced by something bigger and deeper, something that had already been in your heart.

The endless love that you felt for Suho.

 

 

 

 

 

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I AM DONE!

 

Thank you everyone for your support until now!! I hope you enjoyed this story, I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!

Like I said before, I will make a spinoff about D.O. and Hana, maybe including the others a bit more. I will post it here then!

 

So yeah.. I love Suho. I love, love, love him and I hope this story somehow shows that :)

 

I would be really happy if you could leave some kind of final comment (totally having a thing for final comments!), even those of you that haven't comment before.

 

Again: I love you. Until the spinoff (which hopefully will interest some of you!) GOODBYE MY DEAR AND WONDERFUL READERS <3

 

oh yeah, if you have time maybe you would like to check out my new story? I would be really happy :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/215929/promises-and-desires-you-exo-exok-kai-jjproject

 

 

 

"Love, the key that unlocks the bars of impossibility." - Unknown