Party time - Part I

Her Shattered Heart

Suho leaned his head against the wall and tried for the thousandth time to hold his pokerface.

*I am not going to blush. I am not going to blush. I am not going to blush!*

 

It was useless anyways, he was hundred percent sure that his cheeks would heat up immediately at the sight of you. Not just because you looked amazingly beautiful; no, mostly because of the all those embarassing incidents he had had with you. It was wicked, everytime he saw you, he did something weird although the weirdest he had done was definetely the 'hand-incident' how he called it. Oh yes, he regretted this absent moment so much and now, just three days later, the guys had left him all alone with you.

“Why did they have to help Chen and left me alone? Are they ing kidding me?“ the guy muttered and a frown appeared on his flawless face.

“Seriously.. and it's been an hour since she is in that stupid bathroom.“ A sigh escaped his lips and he straightened his back.

*I am going to call Sehun to tell him that we'll probably arrive too late.*

 

The brownhaired guy consulted his clock and raised his eyebrows to then take out his phone and diall the maknae's number.

“Sehun? Yeah, it's me. I don't think we can make it in time..“

“Yah, hyung! You are already one hour too late!“ Sehun's disappointment was clearly shining through and the older boy apologizing gazed at the phone before realising that this was kind of stupid.

“Yeah, I know. But it's not my fault! Grace takes longer than expected.“

“Then open the damn door and drag her out of the flat! I wanted to brag with Grace noona and now I am not able to.“ For a moment, Suho irritated raised his eyebrows but then decided to let the 'noona' pass.

“I won't! Who do you think I am? I am not going to open the door! What if she is ?“

“Hyung, don't be so uptight.. Like she still would be after she nearly spent two hours in that room. JUST DO IT!“

“Aish, Sehun! I ing won't! Didn't your mother teach you any lesson? You have to give a girl the time she needs in the bathroom if you don't want to be killed. Phh. Like I would go in there now.. probably the last thing on my to-do-list is that. Just accept that we- Oh.“

 

In that exact moment you opened the door and Suho almost dropped his phone when he saw you.

“Oh.“ he repeated, his jaw open and him blinking like a maniac. To prevent himself from a heart attack, he pressed his hands on his heart to stop its rapid beating but that didn't work as good as expected. He couldn't take his eyes off you and a small smile began to curve his lips while the redness in his cheeks built up in amazing speed.

 

A few seconds passed by until he realised that Sehun was still waiting for him to continue.

“Hyung? HYUNG? ing answer!“

“Euhh.. Sorry.. Grace is ready now so we will be at Chen's flat soon. See you then.“ With that he ended the call, not caring about the other guy who was still a bit worried about his friend's weird behaviour.

 

“White really suits you“ Suho managed to say without stuttering and you beamed at him causing his blushing cheeks to deepen their colour.

“Euhh ok. I guess we should go now, right? Oh no, wait. I have to look for the keys.. Wait here, alright?“

 

You nodded and sat down on a small table in the corridor where you waited for about five minutes. Suho wasn't exactly the guy who found everything easily but you somehow thought that this was cute. A smile swept across your face when you remembered his expression and your heartbeat got faster.

*I wish I knew what he thinks.. I hope I look good enough!*

 

Well, Suho would have totally agreed to that point. When he walked out of the door with his keys in his hand and a successful smile on his face, his heart simply skipped a beat.

*She looks like an angel.* he thought and with all his might he stopped himself from pinning you against the wall and kiss you.

*The way she sits on that ing table and smiles.. Oh my god, what has this girl done to me?*

 

(That's what you are wearing. Soooo beautiful! All rights belong to the right owners)

 

You had left the flat and were on your way to the car. It was lighter outside than usual and you looked around beaming. You loved it here and you loved the sight infront you which was appearently Suho. He flashed you a smile and you returned it, making both of you blush again. However, to get yourself distracted from him you thought about the party you were going to.

At first, you hadn't wanted to join at all.. you were afraid that you would annoy somebody or would feel alone but after the guys had promised you about a billion times that they would stay at your side, you finally gave in. To be honest, now you were actually looking forward to it. Especially how Luhan looked and how the friends of 'your boys' were like.

 

Without realising it, you had slowed down your pace and when Suho called you, you needed a second to get back to reality. But as soon as you raised your head and looked at him, you were fully awake, more awake than ever and your heart reached an impressive speed.

*Oh. My. God.*

 

(Honestly.. do I have to say something? TOTAL AWESOMENESS. All rights belong to the right owners!)

 

Sometimes you wondered if he was some kind of angel, at least now you pretty sure he was. That beauty was not from this earth!

*My guardian angel.*

 

“Are you alright?“ Suho asked when he opened the door for you and with a weak smile you nodded.

“Ok, then.. Euhh, actually it's been a while since I last visited Chen so I may need a bit more time. I hope you forgive me.“ He smiled apologizing and turned to you. In unison the both of you gulped and admired the other's flawless features. It created a somehow tense silence in the small car and although you didn't want to look away, you had only to decrease your heartbeat.

 

You arrived at Chen's home about ten minutes later, ten minutes that you had spent in silence because Suho couldn't bring himself to open his mouth. So now you were standing infront of this huge mansion and you threw a confused look to the guy next to you.

“Chen is rich. Really rich.“ He cleared his thorat and rung the bell. You could hear small steps come closer and a second later, the door opened.

 

“Nice to have you here.“

(Imagine him doing this at you and of course in a different scenery.. Beautiful guy <3 All rights belong to the right owners!)