Party time - Part III

Her Shattered Heart

While you were enjoying your quality time with Suho, Chen sat down on the sofa again. He smiled and then let out a little laugh.

“Guys.. isn't it cute?“ Chanyeol who had been playing with his phone raised his eyebrows.

“What is cute?“

“Suho and Grace, of course!“ Chen rolled his eyes and laughed again.

“I can't describe it properly but I just feel like they are meant to be. The way she looks at him.. I want to be looked at like this too. I swear there is nothing but total love in her eyes.“ Baekhyun smiled at him, happy to have found somebody who agreed with him.

“I said that too! But the others didn't believe me.. They just think Suho is in love with her but that she doesn't return it“ he said and shrugged.

“Well, that Suho has a total crush on her is obvious. I mean look at him! When that guy isn't madly in love, I don't know what love is anymore..“ Sehun flashed his boyfriend a smile and continued.

“Actually I don't think I've ever seen him blushing so much as in the past few weeks.“

 

“That's right. Suho normally hardly ever gets red but since Grace is with us.. She has a weird impact on him.“ Chanyeol pointed out and the others agreed with a nod.

“Honestly.. When I think about it, Chen has a point. Of course we weren't able to see anything right but before we introduced ourselves Grace was constantly looking at Suho“ Lay seriously said.

“And every time he looks at her or is around her she smiles and blushes“ Baekhyun added.

“Aish. They really are cute. Even I have to admit that! The only thing is that she doesn't speak..“ Kris furrowed his eyebrows and suddenly D.O. couldn't take it anymore.

 

He had listened to them in pain. He were pretty sure that Grace had a crush on Suho but he really didn't need to talk about that for ages, it hurt him even more. A small sob, heard by nobody, escaped his mouth and he abruptly stood up, causing the others to look at him in surprise.

“Chen? Where is your hard alcohol?“

“D.O. you really shouldn't do that.“ Xiumin turned serious and the guys nodded.

“You know last time? You passed out.“ Lay had a worried expression on his face but D.O. just rolled his eyes.

“I know I have a low alcohol tolerance, no need to tell me that.“

“Stick with Soju or beer, alright hyung?“ D.O. looked at the maknae and slightly smiled.

 

He wanted to. But he couldn't. He had to forget and the only way to forget now was drinking. And drinking and drinking and drinking. Lucky for him, the bell rung and the others turned their attention to the door. The first guests arrived and D.O. could easily make his way to the fridge with the alcohol.

“To let you go, Grace“ he whispered and took the first sip.

(This was the saddest picture I could find from him. This guy seriously looks way too cute/ing hot in this one! All rights belong to the right owners)

 

Hell guys, I've reached above 50 subscribers and I am sooooo grateful!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Well. On the other hand: I think this story is coming to an end soon. I am just not good in  writing long stories I guess :D Whatever, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter (although I am not really satisfied with it, a bit pointless but well) and please comment! :)

Lots of love.