Introducing

Her Shattered Heart

The time passed by unbelievable fast and soon you could hear deep voices breaking the silence in the flat. Not waiting a second, you almost ran out of your room where had you took a small nap and went in the living room. The guys were all gathered on the sofas and looked at you wide-eyed when they saw you in the new clothes.

(All rights to the right owners! Such a beautiful, beautiful blouse <3)

 

“Wow.“ Chanyeol said and you sheepishly scratched your neck and tilted your head.

*I want to say thank you but I don't know to whom.. Maybe I should just thank everyone.*

 

That's what you did. You approached them and hugged one after the other, trying to let them feel your gratefulness. A small tear rolled down your face unknowingly and Suho wiped it away with his thumb, causing your heart to beat like a drum.

“I guess we should introduce ourselves, right? I am Joonmyun, but everyone calls me Suho. Please do so, too! And I hope you'll be happy here with us.. Sorry that I kind of kidnapped you but I thought it was the best for you.“ He took your hand and squeezed it lightly, just to release it a second later.

“Ok, should I introduce myself now? I am Sehun, the maknae. I just want you to know that I am happy that you are here now. I hope we can have fun together!“ The cute guy beamed at you and you changed your opinion that he was the most emotionless one.

*Probably doesn't want to be too nice to strangers.*

 

“I am Chanyeol. To be honest, you look better from close then from what we could see when sitting on the bench. Much better, although that is almost impossible.“ He chuckled at your embarassed expression and continued.

“Whatever, like the others said I am happy that you are here. And I want you to be happy, too!“

“Don't we all want this? Hello, I am Baekhyun. I have to say that the clothes I picked really suit you.. I am proud of myself.“ He laughed and the others joined him. It was sweet how they seemed like one and you started smiling.

“OH. She is smiling!“ D.O. suddenly blurted out and facepalmed himself afterwards.

“Sorry. However, you already know who I am right? Just in case you forgot: I am D.O.“

 

You looked at them with shining eyes and for the first time since weeks, you didn't feel hopeless and sad but of course that didn't last long due to the fact that the guys had decided to ask you about Kai.

“Listen, we don't want to hurt you but.. where is your brother?“ Baekhyun carefully asked and as a result, your eyes began to get watery and your hands started shaking.

“Is he.. is he gone?“

 

You closed your eyes and let the tears roll down your face. Yes, he was gone. Gone forever and nothing could make him come back. But why did it hurt every time when you thought about like it was the first? The pain in your heart didn't seem to go away.

 

Suddenly you were embraced in a warm hug and someone your back.

“I am sorry.“ Suho whispered and you buried your face in his chest like the last time until he released you to let D.O. take your hand and make you sit down on the sofa. The latter patted your head and watched you sadly. The guys had turned completely silent and felt guilty for reminding you.

 

After a while you stopped crying and weakly smiled.

*No, I am sorry. Sorry that I will cause you a lot of trouble and sorrow from now on..*

 

You stood up and bowed, obviously trying to escape in the guestroom but Chanyeol called you back and gazed at you.

“Sorry.. but we don't know your name.“ Your mouth opened and you inaudible gulped. What were you supposed to do about that? You couldn't tell them.

“Maybe you could write it down?“ Sehun suggested, unsure if this was possible for you or not.

 

It wasn't. You didn't speak and you didn't write. It was the same for you with the only difference that one thing had to be said out loud and the other thing had to be written down. Nonetheless, it was communicating and exactly that was what you were afraid of. You weren't even sure why.. It was like it was and you had no energy and will to change it.

 

With a small almost invisible head shake you neglected that and looked down on the floor.

*Why can I do that and have skinship and eye contact with them, but can't write or speak?*

 

Both opportunies made your heart beat faster and your fingers tremble. It was wicked.

 

“I guess we are going to give you a nickname then.“ Chanyeol suddenly broke the silence and the others looked at him agreeing.

“Yes, I would say so. But I can't think of a good one..“ Sehun pouted and looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

“What about 'Beauty'?“ Baekhyun suggested but D.O. shook his head.

“Too cheesy. Sehun is right, it is hard to think of a good nickname for you.“

“I got one. What would you think about 'Grace'?“ You gulped and and blinked a couple times.

*Does he know my name??*

 

“Why Grace?“

“Because she is beautiful and friendly and she has something about her.. I can't describe it but I feel like Grace suits her the most.“ Suho flashed you a smile and you slightly smiled back.

“Is it fine with you if we call you Grace then?“ He asked and after taking a deep breath, you nodded.

“Then go to bed, Grace. We are going to wake you up when dinner is ready.“

 

You walked out of the room and the guys watched your back until you were out of sight.

“Why did she look so surprised when Suho suggested Grace? The look in her eyes was weird.“

Baekhyun looked at the others who nodded.

“I don't know.. Maybe I accidentally found a part of her real name? Poor girl.. I hope someday she can tell us her actual name.“

“Do you really think she will ever talk again? I mean..“ D.O. stopped talking but everyone knew what he meant.

“She has every reason to stay quiet.“ Baekhyun clinched his fingers.

“Whatever, I don't want her to be dumb. If she can talk, she will talk. And I am sure, we will hear her voice someday.“ Sehun had a serious expression on his face and the others agreed.

“I hope we do. I really hope we do..“ And with that Suho stood up and went in the kitchen to start preparing dinner, followed by D.O. who had the feeling that he should stay at his hyung's side in that process.

 

 

Well, this chapter didn't really need many explaining pictures besides the one in the beginning but next time! I already picked some beautiful dresses and stuff <3

Thank you very muuch for reading!