You love me and I love you

Her Shattered Heart

The two of you were a pretty normal couple. You loved, kissed, laughed at each other. You had , you went on dates and from time to time you would even have little fights.

It surprised the people around you how happy you were, especially because you had not spoken a word. However, somehow Suho managed to always know what you wanted. You really got the feeling that he was a mind reader, your personal mind reader at least.

Every day you woke up with a smile on your face, in fact the smile was like glued to you. He helped you in every way, only with him you felt alive and only he could make you forget all the pain that you had endured. Destiny had been good to you when you met him..

 

 

Today was your one-year-anniversary. It didn't feel like it had been only one year to you though.. Sometimes you thought you had spent your life with him from the day when you were born.

 

Unsure of what to wear you were standing infront of your closet and tilting your head.

*Should I dress up or is that too much?* A sigh escaped your lips and you pouted. It took you a few minutes but in the end you decided to put it simple and cute, something he really liked. Satisfied you looked in the mirror and gave yourself a thumbs up.

 

(Pretty, isn't it? All rights belong to the right owners!)

 

*I look good. I hope it suits this special day..* Whistling you went out of the door and approached the kitchen. You knew that Suho wouldn't wait there for you, he was in university with the boys. Obviously he hadn't wanted to wake you up and a smile swept across your face. He really was a caring boyfriend, the best boyfriend you could have ever dreamed of. You spun around in a circle, making your skirt flutter and you beam brightly.

 

Since you were kind if hungry you prepared yourself waffles with raspberries and blueberries, something you normally always did when Suho was with you and then went on with searching for a receipt.

 

(To be honest, this picture is kiind of pointles but I just had to include it! I get hungry every time I see it, it looks sooooo delicious. All rights belong to the right owners!)

 

After thousands of years you finally found a cake that looked good to you and within a second you were on your way to the local supermarket to buy the ingredients. It didn't scare you anymore, you were used to it by now and since you often went grocery shopping with Suho together, the cashiers knew about you.

 

When you were home again, you started baking with a smile continously plastered on your face. What is better than making something special for the ones you love?

You needed three nervewracking hours to finish the cake and afterwards you were totally exhausted.

*I need a rest* you thought and laid down on the sofa.

 

However, the nap turned out to a sleeping session and when the guys came back from university, they found you snorring on the sofa. Immediately Suho's lips curved into a smile and his heartbeat got faster. He put a hand on his heart and bit his lips.

“After one year my heart still gets crazy when I see her..“ he whispered softly and with his free hand he your cheek. You woke up from that and blinked a couple times causing his heart to race even more.

“You're awake.. Congratulations to our 1st year together!“ He pulled you up to then press his lips against yours and the guys rolled their eyes.

“What a lovestoned guy..“ D.O. chuckled and waved the others out of the room.

“I think they want to be alone now.“ Nobody disagreed to that and before he closed the door, D.O. smiled at the kissing pair infront of him.

*It's good that I let her go. She is happy now, happier than she would have ever been with me. And I have Hana anways!*

 

On the other side of the door you were happily kissing Suho but parted when you remembered the cake. You wrinkled your nose and looked him deep in the eyes.

“You have something prepared for me? Where is it? In the kitchen?“ You jumped a bit in surprise, you still didn't understand how he always knew what you wanted to tell him.

“Because I love you“ he answered the not spoken question in your eyes and you shook your head in disbelief. *He HAS to be some kind of mind reader!*

 

Suho grabbed your wrist and dragged you to the kitchen where the cake was standing. He turned around and hugged you tightly when he saw it.

“Thank you so much!“ he screamed and you beamed at him, pleased by his joy.

*You're welcome. But just wait until you get to know to the real surprise..*

 

“But I have prepared something for you, too. Wait and see.“ He took out a blindfold from his pocket and made you wear it although you protested against it in the beginning.

“Don't be scared, Grace. I'm with you!“ You relaxed a bit. It was true: you weren't afraid when he was at your side.

 

I decided to make it two chapters :) I hope you enjoyed and please look forward for the final chapter! *drumroll, drumroll* 

I LOOOVE YOU.