First impression

Her Shattered Heart

With the last power she had the young girl pulled out her key and unlocked the door. It shut with a loud sound after she had stepped in the dark room behind it and afraid to have woken up her brother she widened her eyes.

 

However, she hadn't. He wasn't even there and with a small but sad shrug she approached the sofa. It was past midnight and she had to get up in less than five hours. The girl plopped down on the sofa and without even changing her wornout clothes, her eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

 

Half an hour later, the door got unlocked again. A tall guy slipped into the room with the same blank expression as the girl. He saw her laying on the sofa and a sigh escaped his lips.

“How I wish this would end.. I am sorry, my little sister. Sorry that you have to endure this hell.“

 

A tear rolled down his face and he wiped it away with furrowed eyebrows. He had to be strong. Strong enough to go through this, strong enough to be able to look after the only one that he loved in this world – his sister. He sat down next to her and listened to her unsteady breathing.

“Sorry.“ he whispered again.

 

The guy stood up when suddenly he let out a hurted gasp and fell down, pressing his hand on his heart. She woke up and within a second, she was next to him, her eyes locked into his and searching for an answer.

“It is nothing Eun Min-ah. I just had a hard day. Go to bed and sleep.“ He gave her an encouraging smile and with a last worried look she laid down on the sofa again.

He remained in the same position until she had fallen asleep and then he allowed himself to cry soundlessly. After a few minutes the tears stopped falling and he carefully took out a blanket which was the only bed he had.

 

The room got quiet and thirty minutes later the guy had fallen asleep, too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah, maknae! Stop it.“ Chanyeol chased after Sehun who was trying to run away while holding Chanyeol's mobile phone.

“Come and get me.“ Suho rolled his eyes but Baekhyun and D.O. laughed.

“Yeah, man! Me and D.O. want to see your text messages, too!“ They started playing stupid throwing games and although Chanyeol was the tallest he couldn't reach his phone.

 

“Seriously? Don't act so immature.“ Suho's melodious but now annoyed voice brought them back to their senses and with a pout, Sehun gave Chanyeol his mobile phone back. None of them would go against Suho, they didn't even know why. At same point it had started and now it would feel weird if they had stopped.

 

“So. Back to the topic.“ He pulled out a small laptop and pointed at its display.

“We need to find a new flat. We can't stay in Baekhyun's uncle house forever. Any ideas?“

 

The guys made theirselves comfortable at the huge sofas and got serious.

“I could ask my uncle for advice. He has to deal with real estates all day, maybe he can find something for us!“ The boys nodded in agreement and Sehun made a thumbs up.

“But what if that doesn't work? We should look for something ourselves. I can do that, I am good at stuff like that.“ D.O. smiled proudly. He was the son of the most famous real estate brokers in town and although they were out of business now, he had learned a lot from them.

“Yeah, you should probably do that.“ Chanyeol finally agreed, making the others agree with a nod, too.

 

It was silent for a few seconds while everyone thought about their hopefully soon coming new home when Sehun's stomach grumbled and the boys broke out in laughter.

“Haha ok. Who is in charge of cooking today?“ Baekhyun raised his had and shot a begging gaze to D.O., the only one out of the guys that was able to cook something else than ramyun.

 

In the end, all of them were standing in the kitchen and helping. The room was filled with laughter and happiness and one more time they felt like a real family. After a long and delicious meal, they sat down on the sofas again and just talked and talked and talked until it was past midnight.

 

“Sorry but we have to get up tomorrow at 10 o'clock so we should go to bed now. I know how heavy sleepers you all are.“ Suho smiled his usual eye sparkling smile and the others followed his example and made their way to the rooms. One after the other they took a shower and went to bed until only Sehun and Suho were left.

“You go shower first, I am alright.“ Sehun smiled at this offer but turned around before stepping in to the bathroom.

“Hyung?“ Suho who had tried to keep his eyes open gave him a curious look.

“Yes?“

“Thank you for always being there and taking care of us. We all appreciate that so much!“ And with that the maknae went in, leaving his hyung with a big smile on his face.

“You are welcome.“ he muttered only to fall asleep while standing one second later. In that position Sehun found him when he had finished his shower and together with Chanyeol he brought Suho in his bed, covering him with a blanket.

 

Thirty minutes later the whole flat had turned silent and everyone was sleeping.

 

 

Well, I am not done with the other story yet but I am almost, so I decided to upload this. It takes place on the same evening and I wanted to kind of compare their living situations. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter and please comment! <3