Back to School

Only You

On your train ride home, you compare Kris' good traits, and the bad. Then you ignore the list and go with your heart. You get a mixed response, and you doze off trying to figure him out.

“He seems to be a good person...but...he acts like a bad one...” You think as you drift into a light slumber.

 

        The next day, you see Kris outside the school gates. He's talking with his friend, Tao. There is an air of amusement around them, but neither is openly laughing.

You glance at Tao, and then give an involuntary shudder. With his dark eyes and messy, black hair, he looks like he could be an assassin of some sort.

You are unsure of whether you should greet Kris or not, but your mind is made up for you when Chen sidles up next to you.

He slips a hand around your shoulder in a friendly manner, and then says loudly,

“Hey, you! How's it going?” Then he whispers out of the corner of his mouth, “It's rude to stare.”

You look up at him, confused, and he winks at you. You then realize that it must've looked to him as if you were staring at Kris and Tao. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice Kris turn and look your way, seemingly zeroing in on Chen's arm around you.

Just as you open your mouth to tell Chen you weren't staring, Kris sidles over and casually knocks Chen's arm off your shoulder.

Then he bends and says into your ear, “Hey, can we talk someplace private?” He winks at you, and then glares coldly at Chen. Without waiting for an answer, he glides you through the crowds of on-looking students to the back of the school. 

As you pass through the students, you see Yuri and Jinyoung staring, wide-eyed. Yuri has a slightly scared look on her face.

You reach the back fence and Kris realizes there are still onlookers littered in the area. Rolling his eyes, he grabs your hand and drags you inside the school.

                He throws open the first door he sees and you're pulled inside. Kris pulls a chain, and the tiny light bulb in the old-fashioned closet turns on. You're so tightly packed in the cramped area that your face is barely an inch from his. You then realize that Kris is crouching down so as to not hit his head on the ceiling.

As you're taking in your surroundings, Kris' eyes are on you. Feeling slightly embarrassed, you turn your eyes to his. You can see them in all their glory now, light brown and warm, his eyes seem to be almost glowing in the dim light.

Kris lightly clears his throat, and you jump slightly, and then regret it, having hit your head against the wall.
 
“Sorry.” You mutter.

There is a faint ghost of a smile on Kris' face. It's barely there, but it shows in his eyes.

“Are you done now?” He murmurs.

You drag your eyes away from his mouth and back to his eyes. Then your eyes narrow.

“What do you want from me now? That you have to publicly humiliate me in front of the whole school?” You hiss.

Kris' eyes are amused now. “Hey, these are the conditions of being my girlfriend. You said you could take it.”

“Hey, I never said that!”

“You did.”

“Did not!”

“Did too.”

“I can't believe we're doing this.”

“Me neither.”

“Then what'd you want to talk about?”

 Suddenly, the light bulb flickers, there's a small 'pop!' and the closet is completely dark. All you can see are the whites of Kris' eyes.

“Great.”

“So, what were you going to say?”

“As a term of being my girlfriend, you cannot let other guys touch you as freely as they want to.”

“Hey, are you talking about Chen? Because Chen is a really good friend of mine.”

“I'm talking about males. In general.”

“Don't lie. I saw the way you looked at him!”

“I'm talking about males. In general.”

“So what classifies as a 'touch'?”

“You want to know?”

“Yes, obviously. If you're laying out the rules, I need to know the specifications.”

“You sure?”

“Yes, I'm sure!” You say impatiently.

Suddenly you feel warm fingers on your cheek.

“Like this.” Kris says softly.

He lets his fingers fall to your lips. “Or this...”

You feel his nose graze your cheek. “Or this,” He murmurs.

He kisses your cheek, and then drags his lips to your ear and whispers, “Or this.”

He pulls his lips across your cheek and down to your lips. “Or this.” He says against your mouth.

   Instinctively, you put your hands around his neck, and Kris deepens the kiss. He puts his hands around your waist and pulls you closer to his body. You tangle your fingers into his hair. He swipes his tongue across your lips and mutters, “Or this.” His hand slips under your shirt, resting on your lower back.

“Or this...” He continues.

You should've known there was a erted factor to this. You try to pull away from him, but there isn't much space to do so.

“Kris-,” you try, but he silences you by pulling you back into the kiss.

You try again, “Kris, you-!”

'RIIIIINNGGG!!!' The school bell to start the day goes, loud and clear.

“Kris, I-mmmph!!” Kris does not let you go. “Screw this, I'm going to be late for class!” You think. 

Finally, you manage to shove Kris off of you and throw open the closet door.

Standing in front of it, is not only your two best friends and their boyfriends, but the majority of the student body.

 

“Oh god, I'm so screwed.”


tralala~ Thanks for reading, you, remember to leave a comment ^^
my next update will probably be a bit slow, because I have some MAJOR editing to do... T^T

Chapter 6 Preview: "I dont know, it just sort of happened."