Aftershock

Only You

 

After you recover from the fact that Kris had said the name of a girl you had never heard of, and that he had fallen asleep before...-well- doing whatever it was he was going to do, you push him off of you.

He remains on the couch even though half his body hangs off.

You angrily push your hair out of your face and resist the urge to slap the sleeping Kris. Even in sleep though, he looked plagued by problems, his perfect face scrunched up in 'thought'.

Sighing, you push him fully on to the couch and turn to head to your bedroom when you realize Kris has an iron-grip on your wrist.

“Shoot, not  again!”

You silently struggle for a moment, trying to make him let go, and then -mentally screaming and crying- pull yourself onto the little bit of space that was left on the couch. You feel Kris wrap an arm around you, and you roll your eyes.

“Don't...ever leave me...” He mutters in his sleep.

“Shut up.” You grumble, closing your eyes.

 

 

It's morning. Sunlight streaming into the room via the window and- whoa.

Kris's face greets yours, his nose just touching your nose. You take a shuddering breath and get ready to scream when Kris starts to stir.

You shut your eyes frantically just as Kris opens his.

“Whoa, what the fu-...?” You hear Kris moving around, detaching himself from you, untangling your twisted legs and unwrapping his arms from your body (for the second morning in a row).

“Aw, !” You hear him say. He sits up suddenly, and you peep an eye open to see what was going on.

He was looking at the clock hanging on the wall. At that moment, it struck 11 loudly, setting off a chain of loud gongs and clock chimes throughout the house.

He runs his fingers through his hair, sighing, and then quickly looks down at himself. Satisfied that he still had his pants on, he glances at you. Doing a quick once-over, he throws his legs over yours and hops off the couch.

Then he turns back to you and kisses you gently on the lips.

Surprised, you kiss him back before you remember, “Oh crap, I was supposed to be sleeping!”


Really short chapter, I'll update real soon with a longg chapter (if I get commentss >.<)

Thanks for all the comments/love last chapter guys!!! Was so happpyy~

So Remember!
Comments = Love = Updates!!!

Chapter 25 Preview: “I won't love you back.”