The Real Beginning

Only You

     Kris was all over you, his hands roaming up and down your body, his lips glued to your face. You struggle with the option of letting him continue, but your morals get the better of you.

 

You push him away from your body, panting for breath. He looks up at you in mock surprise, raising one eyebrow. Then he places his lips on your jaw, kissing along your jaw line and slowly working his way down your neck. It felt pretty darn good, but you take a shuddering breath and push him farther away from you, and keep your hands on his chest to ensure the distance. 

 

"What are you doing?" You gasp.

He smirks. You're pretty sure you've never seen him genuinely smile before.

"Hey, I helped you. Gotta get something in return, right?" He winks. "Let alone the fact that I might tell people you were wandering around the red-light district at night..." He says slowly.

Your hands drop from his body and he turns to walk away. You gulp and make a split-second decision.

"Wait!" You call. "I...I got lost, it's no big deal. I'll just-..."

Kris cuts you off by turning and putting his face right in front of yours.

"No big deal?" He sneers. "Have you not been paying attention to your school? Maybe because you were off living in a fantasy world where you're absolutely untouched by what I've been through." He hisses at you through clenched teeth. "I can barely show my face in a classroom without whispers. Without people making rumors up on the spot about me."

He straightens up and looks away in disgust. "You know what? You're such an ignorant little , I want you to know what kind of I've been through. So, if you don't want this secret getting out, you're gonna be my girl from now on." Then in a complete change of character, he points behind you. "By the way, train station's that way."

You stare straight ahead helplessly as he kisses your jaw once more and walks away with a cocky grin on his face.

You suddenly register what just happened and you reach up to feel your lips.

"You..." You mutter.

"YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS YOU BASTARD!!!" You scream at Kris' retreating back.

He stops dead in his tracks and you flinch, wondering if he heard you. He simply throws a hand up in the air as a wave and continues walking away coolly.

You pout and throw a mini-tantrum on the spot, stomping furiously and flailing your arms. Then you realize how childish you must look and quickly straighten up, fixing your collar. Then something in the back of your mind gets you wondering about where Kris might be headed.

"C'mon, it's not like you have a curfew, what with your parents being elsewhere and all..." One voice in your mind tells you, while the other says, "It's getting late, you should go home! It'll take you at least half an hour to get home from here! Besides, give the boy his privacy!" You're weighing your options when suddenly your mind screams, "HE'S GETTING AWAY!!!"

And your mind is made up as you run after Kris.


New chapter! How'd you like it? I think everything's going a bit fast I know you're there, so feel free to leave a comment ^^
My updates are going to start slowing down a bit soon, but for now I guess we'll enjoy this while it lasts~

Chapter 4 Preview: "Hey look, you may think you're so hot 'cause everyone's scared of you, but I know better, okay?"