Spilled Milk

Only You

 

As soon as you reach your room, you slam the door shut and lean against it. Your back slides down, and you find yourself crying. Your hands wrap around your knees, hugging your legs to your body.

A picture is worth a thousand words, they say. Alas, you had no words for the emotions that the picture you had seen had brought you.

Kris had been in the picture, looking only slightly younger than he was now. His hair was a deep shade of brown, a perfect match to the girl, who also had dark brown, wavy hair.

She had seemed significantly older than Kris though, at least by a year or more. Their arms were wrapped around each other tightly, entwined around the other's waist.

Kris wore a huge smile on his face -one you had never seen before-, and the girl was also smiling. Her lips had been pressed to Kris' cheek, dangerously close to his mouth. She had an eye smile, her eyes crinkling at the ends. Kris did too.

You hated to admit it, but they made a beautiful couple.

You lean your head back, welcoming the pain when it lolls back and hits your door. You wish you could just forget all about that picture and-

Wait. Could that have been...Krystal?

"Love...only...me...” He says, his head drooping with every word. He kisses your collarbone. “Krystal."

The same Krystal whom you hadn’t stopped thinking about, that occupied your mind day and night, wondering if you had ever heard the name before- that Krystal?

Your eyes widen even more, the tears subsiding. Your hand slips into your pocket, searching for the photo remnants.

Trembling, you spread the few pieces on the floor, and piece the photo back together.

You study the girl, looking for any imperfections.

Her nose was larger than yours, you decide. But other than that, she was flawless; dark hair and pale skin, big eyes and double eyelids, and...her smile.

“Life is unfair,” you whisper, taking the pieces that made up her figure and ripping them to even tinier pieces. You would flush them down the toilet later.

You turn to the pieces of young Kris, regretting that you had torn up the entire picture.

Sighing, you pick up the remaining pieces and seat yourself at your work table.

You spend 30 minutes carefully taping together the Kris-half of the picture, and another 15 admiring both the picture and your handiwork.

You faintly wonder what garden the picture had been taken in front of.

It had been dreamlike almost, the couple standing in front of a rose bush adorned with white streamers, underneath a beautiful white arc.

Wait, they weren’t married, were they?

You hastily tear the scenery out of Kris' picture, and shove it into the utmost bottom drawer of your work table.

After a second thought, you push the other part of the picture to the back of the drawer as well.

It was now nothing but a bad memory.


O_O asdfghjlkalksjdshwhut?

Perfect timing, introducing Krystal just as f(x) makes a comeback...
And yes, my lovely readers. It's the Krystal from f(x).
But as I mentioned once in the foreword, the ages are all really screwed up, so...she's not...4 years younger than Kris... in fact, it's the opposite

[Responding randomly]
kyubear3108
: aw, don’t pull sad faces on me :P I get my pictures from the Kris tag on tumblr [tumblr.com/tagged/kris] and I usually end up lost in there for a day or so
I keep forgetting to credit people…I really should do that…

almiraaloove:Yes, Kris is extremely rude (sometimes) because he is unofficially bipolar.
LOL bunnyxwarrior and jellylovesyou reading too far in between the lines and making true crazy predictions
Thanks for all the love everyone!

Comments = Love = Updates! ^^

 

Chapter 28 Preview: “A burglar?! How am I supposed to relax if there's a burglar in my house?!”