CHAPTER 40: Christmas present and their move?

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

ANNOUNCEMENT! NEW FIC ALERT =)))

VILLAIN IN MY OWN LOVE STORY

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/197809/villain-in-my-own-love-story-arrangedmarriage-drama-romance-exo-exok-kai-kaixoc

I hope you could find some time to read it as well. =)

 

 

And its spread like wildfire, news about Minhee and Luhan had the same response as yours. And what did Sooman said? Promotion purposes too!

You were at home watching the showbiz news on tv. *pffft! evil * You threw the cushion pillow infront of the plasma TV.

The boys weren't at home because of their schedule, and yuri as expected was kidnapped by the old hag again. Staring at the screen makes your mind wonder. "How would i pay back to gege?" you puffed and slouched.

 

~Ring Ring~

"we tripped minhee and boom! face first! mwahahahah"

= SEHUN

 

you released a small chuckle *these boys, tsk3 is that there way to help? make her life a living hell?? awww okay passable!* you stared at the tv again and imagine her face, *she might be screaming in anger already, well she deserves it~* you thought.

Then the news flashed the date today "DEC 21" 4 days before christmas and you still haven't bought any gift for them.

You ran to your room and immediately change your clothes. "Today will be christmas shopping day"

"where will i start?" You were already outside the dorm, trying to find where to go first. *hmmm maybe i should walk around first*

You walk through the nearest shopping market and stroll around.

"mou~ what if  i buy accecories for chanyeol and kris?" You looked at the street stalls and your eyes wander on the certain pair of earrings, One is a smile face and the second one is a small dragon earrings.

"ahjumma! i would like to buy those" You didn't think twice and thought that it will both fit them, the happy virus and the dragon in your life.

"kahsamnida" she told you, and gave you the small paper bag. you bowed and wonder around.

 

Then you passed by on a bookstore and thought about baekhyun's obssession to books.

"but what kind of book? you tapped your chin and search through each shelves. "What if i buy the hunger games series?" you looked at the most popular books at the middle of the bookstore.

"pffft! fine" you gave up thinking and bought the book. *its the thought that counts* you snickered and pay to the cashier.

 

You knew Lay, Chen, and D,O like shopping, and bought each on them a shirt. which was the easiest for you to find.

Then you bought a shades for kai and sehun, which you really thought perfect for them, since the day you saw the vogue girl magazine.

 

Then as you passed by a small appliance shop, you saw a small cute trash bin, and one person popped on your mind "Xiumin" you mutterred and immediately bought the trash bin. no offense but he really need it.

 

Then you passed by the store "the face shop" and remembered Suho's milky skin, You bought a bottle of foam wash and a pack of several face mask for his healthy skin.

The last shop you went to was the toy store. you already knew what to buy, a panda for Tao, a doll for yuri and a new rubix cube for luhan. "waaaaah" you were amazed at the different toys present, you suddenly missed being a child. You got a new mini panda stuff toy for tao and a talking baby for yuri and a new rubix cube with design for luhan.

"I hope this is okay" you mumbled and paid it right away to the cashier.

It took you three hours for the shopping alone, you checked your phone and saw 6 messages.

 

"i accidentally poured my bottled water on her"

= chanyeol

 

"I threw a fake cockroach on her and PUAHAHAH she screamed and as well as the boys"

= suho

 

"we locked the door so she won't get in in our room, brilliant right?

= D.O

 

"i put my bubble gum on her hair and she haven't notice it yet hahah"

= Xiumin

 

"You know what mei mei she tried to copy my "bbuing bbuing" too bad no one noticed her"

= Tao

 

"She slipped!!! haha thanks to my water"

= Lay

 

*aisssshh is that there move?? seriously??? i thought they would do something more uhmm mature?? than that...* you scratched your head, then you checked the clock it was already 4 in the afternoon.

"i should go home before they see this"

 

 

"and maybe i should call my parents too......"

============================================================================================================================

TADAAA! mianhe~ i think its crap! XD kekeke but don't worry i'll try to update tomorrow, or the next days. First day in school feels like i would be an anti-social already, This term would be a full load of work. T.T

SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA SUHO <3