Chapter 43: meeting leo and....

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"Arasso" you softly said through the phone.. You deeply sighed and turn the phone off...

 

"Its about time umma" Yuri laughed but as she saw your pale face "what's the matter?" she asked..

You pour the water into her glass "nothing baby,," you simply said and sat  down again at the chair.

 

~RING RING~

You felt your phone ringing again.

You checked the caller and saw kris' number.

"hello?"

"YAH! is yuri there?" you smirked and looked at yuri

"waeyo? don't you have practice?" you teased... then whispered to yuri "its your appas" and giggled

"it doesn't matter! could we talk to yuri?" You set your phone into loud speaker "appas wanted to talk to you" Yuri innocently nodd

"appas?" she squeeked

"YURI AH!" you heard other voices through the phone and chuckled

"yes?" she softly answered and looked at you worriedly.

"do you have a boyfie??" it was chanyeol's voice and you couldn't contain yourself and laughed loud!

"eeeehhhhh? aniyo!" yuri defended cutely

"but your umma told us you have" Suho spilled caughting you ofguard. Yuri pouted at you. You snatched the phone away

"because she said, she's a big girl! and..and ---" yuri snatched the phone from you

"Appas! he's just my crush!" she whined! then you heard the exo gasp.. imagining their reactions makes you laugh HAHAHA

"who is he?? we need to see!" it was kai with a serious voice.

"Leo from hello baby" Yuri shyly said "Yahhh~ hyungs find Leo on the net now!" it was sehun...

"wait wait.. we shall see him first arasso baby?" lay sweetly said

You still giggled, while yuri just pouted at you.

"AHA!!! we saw him.. and we thought....." suho said

"he's cute hyung" baekhyun told suho at the phone.

"KAWAII~" Chanyeol squeeled again

"really appas?" Yuri's face brightened..

"But!" kris said

"but...." yuri imitate..

"he will not be your boyfie..." kris said making yuri pout before she could speak "for now...." kris said

"HAHAHAHAHA!" you laughed.. "say arasso baby" you nudged on yuri

"arasso" she said..then you snatched the phone away..

"oppas~" you looked at yuri and smile "could you get a pass for me and yuri later?" Yuri's eyes brightened

"waeyo?" Suho asked

"well yuri, here said she likes to watch you perform" you winked at yuri

"arasso, just come here around 9pm.. we'll tell the security to let you in" he said "YAY!" yuri jumped up and down in glee.

"Thanks oppas!"

 

====== FASTFORWARD =========

it was already quarter to 9 and you and yuri arrived at the concert hall. It was gayo daejun so many artist gathered to perform in one stage.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Yuri greeted to everyone she saw, surely she's a polite girl.

 

"appas~" you heard a cute voice,, surely it was not yuri because it was a boy's voice.. you turned around and saw a cute boy... *OMO~ ITS LEO* before you could talk Yuri had seen him already and he was there smiling widely.

You saw Thunder and Mir went out of the room and picked up Leo from the ground.

They suddenly turned towards your direction making you startled, you politely bowed "annyeong~" you said, then yuri followed you the same.

"awww aren't you such a cute kid!" Mir went to Yuri and pinch her cheeks.

"Yuri-chan!" Leo called *chan? isn't that a japanese term?* you confusedly thought

"Leo-kun!" You were surprised when yuri replied with the same suffix.. *surely yuri is extraordinary* the kids run towards each other and jumped.

"Ohhh they know each other?" Joon came out from the dressing room.

"annyeong" you bowed again. "minyoo right?" Joon asked and you just nodd "You're quite popular these days.. Kai's girlfriend right?"

you don't have a choice but to nodd. "ahhh so lucky" he was referring to kai.

"is that you're sister?" he asked

"aniyo, well my daughter" then lee joons eyes went O.O "i-i mean adopted daughter" you clarified making him chuckled.

The kids voice filled the hallway,,, the passerbys looked at them in awe. some where even saying they were cute together., Some of them knew about leo but they asked who yuri was. and blah blah blah you told them the story...

It was time for MBLAQ's performance so they handed leo first to you.

"Come on i'll introduce you to my appas" Yuri hold his hand and run towards exo's room.

*Oh boy.. this will give them a mini heart attack for sure*

Then yuri opened the door in surprise.

"Appas!"  she barged in the room hand in hand with Leo. You examined Exo's expression they were first happy but the expression turned into a confusion.

You leaned against the wall and watched them.

"Appas these is leo" she introduced him.. the boys didn't know how to react.

"w-wow, yuri isn't this so sudden?" Xiumin kneeled infront of them

"and looked hyung they are holding hands" sehun snickered while luhan just smacked him "quiet"

"hello there little boy" chanyeol made a high five with Leo making the atmosphere lighter.

"ahem.. leo" lay softly said.. "are you perhaps our yuri's boyfie?" you and the other boys were forcing not to laugh.

"boyfie?" he asked

"well yes... you know boy..friend" lay explained. Leo's expression seems confused but it later on changed

"Yes" he said with a nodd earning a gasp from the boys "PUAHAHAHA!" you laughed so loud.. "awww these innocent kids"

"Yah~ yah! stop with the interrogation, Mblaq oppas handed him to me to take care while they're performing" you explained.

"aigooo.. kids these days!" chen muttered...

"i know" you agreed to him.,.

 

~RING RING~

you felt your phone rang "uhh excuse me" you saw that the caller was your father.

You went out of the room and went to a quiet hallway.

"Hello appa" You firmly said

"its fixed. I talked to one of my staffs and assigned an appointment to Lu Corporations"

"Oh.. thanks appa" you told him, you leaned on the wall

"It will be accomplished maybe next week, i'll keep you updated" he said

"arasso" then he hanged the phone up..

You deeply sighed and closed your eyes.

 

"You looked troubled" You looked at the direction of the voice and saw luhan

You straightened yourself "ahh.. its just i had a talk with my family

"ohhh about?" luhan asked

"ah.. nothing the usual how are you, hi hello" you tried to reason out. he went closer to you making you gulped

"i know there something bothering you, if you're not ready to say its okay" he tried not to peer in. He moved closer, you tried to move closer but you can't because you were already against the wall.

"why are you here anyway?" you tried to change the topic.

"oh.. i went to the comfort room, then i saw you here" he explained

"ahhh, aren't you performing yet?" you asked

"aniyo.. we're somewhat in the last" he said.

"okay... let's go back to the room now" you already tried to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist "wait"

You didn't turn around because you can't face him yet.. just not yet.

"i haven't given my christmas gift to you" then out of nowhere he was already putting a necklace on your neck

"eehhh? " you hold the design

  

*wow* you thought, the wings were covered with diamond studs

"You couldn't say no to my gift, i bought it with my salary" you faced luhan and saw his smiling face.

"i-i.. gomawo gege" you simply said... you were a bit awkward with him.

Then suddenly he hugged you.... "mianhe minyoo ah" he said

"gege" you tried to let go, someone might see you

"shhh let's stay like this for awhile" he said, and there you didn't resist, you also wrapped your arms on him....

 

Out of nowhere.. someone was watching the whole seen... smirking at what he's seeing *click*

 

=====================================================================================================================

IF YOU HAVE TIME TRY TO READ MY NEW STORY =)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/197809/villain-in-my-own-love-story-arrangedmarriage-comedy-drama-romance-exo-exok-kai

KAI THE DANCING MACHINE

EVENTHOUGH HE COULD PULL OF ANY DANCE I STILL SALUTE HIM!