CHAPTER 38: hangout scandal

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

KAI SPOTTED WITH A GIRL LAST NIGHT. IS HE IN A SECRET RELATIONSHIP?

Yesterday night exo k member kai was seen at a certain noodle shop, he didn't even bother to put on a disguise and flaunt himself with a certain girl. The witnesses have thought that maybe it was his girlfriend because of the closeness between the two. They were followed through out the night by the fans, According to them they have seen the two, play around and had a physical contact, they even hugged each other at a crowded market. Is this true or a blunt mistake?

 

"Please explain to me what this is about" Sooman was dead serious, SME was trying to block this rumors for now, but still it would leak out eventually.

"err we got to hang out yesterday" kai explained "Only the both of you?" sooman questioned, you both just nodd

"and what's with the display of affection?" He asked "well, i was just comforting her" kai said

"about what?" sooman questioned.

"well that was too personal Mr. sooman" you suddenly said, ofcourse telling him the real score would make things worst.

Sooman sighed and grabbed a sip on his coffee "I guess the fans wouldn't let this off easily"  sooman said, you shot your head high, you knew kai's fame would be in danger because of this.

"uhh i could leave them, if this would fix the problem" you firmly said, kai looked at you "No! Sajangnim, i could have a public apology on this"  he said

"Since the reporters want some juicy story why not we shall ride on this one" he said, you two were confused "but this will greatly affect you both for the mean time, but it rise the exo's popularity" Sooman smirked.

"Ehh what do you mean?" Kai questiioned.

 

"Both of you would act as a couple"

 

========== PRACTICE ROOM ===========

"you jerk!" Suho shouted

"No hyung she's a jerk!" chanyeol said making the guys laughed.

Luhan told them the story. At first they take the blame on luhan, but eventually they planned on helping him since they were also involved in minhee's threat.

"yeah hyungs, she really grown into a y spoiled brat" sehun huffed

"but you know guys she wasn't like that before" Luhan sadly said.

"pfft, people change you know" Lay muttered.

"she even threatened you with your parents" baekhyun said. the boys nodd.

"Don't worry man, we'll help you to get through this and let you and minyoo make up" Kris muttered. Luhan suddenly gain hope.

 

======== CEO OFFICE ========

"WHAAAAAAAAT??" You and kai unisonly said. "b-b-but..."

"No buts minyoo, you know i like you like my own daughter, so if you like to help, please bear with us on this" Sooman explained. You want to face palm yourself but you were already stuck in a sticky situation.

You and kai looked at each other, he was worried that you might not accept it, but the time you nodd your head he felt his heart lighten up.

Then you heard the door open and was surprise to see EXO members enter.

"Ohhh, what are you both doing in here?" Sehun asked

"That is what i want to say to all of you" Sooman said and threw the newspaper at them.

The boys gasped and looked at you and kai "as you can see, we are trying to cover for that story, but we couldn't hide it forever. So the best way to make up for that is to admit they were dating" Sooman said

"whaaaaat?" the boys had the same expression as yours when you first heard of it.

"I know, it was shocking, but its the only way, plus you would be more famous for this" you shook your head at sooman's statement, it was true he was really tricky.

"but sajangnim, our fans i know they would react violently" Suho explained. "I know, but that would only be for the meantime, i knew they would accept it immediately, plus! since minyoo, will be on the mv they would gain interest to watch your upcoming video, isn't that great?" Sooman is the only one who laughed at this

*he's really gone nuts* you shook your head again, then your eyes diverted to luhan, he was staring at space but his features shows hurt. You felt guilty for him *nah minyoo he deserve it!*

"Okay, this will only be temporary, until the video and promotions end..."  sooman said, The boys couldn't do anything but just go with the flow.

"and that means, you, minyoo will go at the SME ball this weekend" you shot your head at him.

 

*You can't be serious sooman!*

 

===========================================================================================================================

ajsdkljakgjkljrkajgkar! ANOTHER UPDATE.. =)))

D.O the platypus

LEADERS AT SMTOWN PRESS CONFERENCE.