Chapter 50: Minyoo week Part 3

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

 

"How was the investigation"

The Private Investigator brought out a brown envelope and placed it on the desk "sir, we've found out the person you're looking for" CEO just nodded and started to open the envelope.

"We gathered the information based from the birth certificate of the child, then we started to track the mother and father,"

CEO nodded and brought his hand up his chin "I see, its only an affair" he looked up to the private investigator "well done, just check your account later" CEO smiled

"Thank you sir" the private investigator bowed and leave the room.

CEO brought out the other files inside the envelope and saw a family picture inside, One teenage girl, a mother and father most probably. "So.... all this time, you were hiding a secret affair" he pointed at the familiar man.

 

 



============ YOU AND EXO ==============

"ngggh~" You stirred when you felt the sunlight shone on your face, you put your hand to slightly cover your face and slowly open your eyes. *Goodmorning* you thought as you looked at the window.

You were locked up in an embrace and his scent trails up into your nostrils. You were leveled with his neck so you took the chance to put a quick kiss on it.

"mhhmmmm~" you smiled when you heard him groan. His embrace tighten on you "Goodmorning gege" You softly said and snuggled into him more.

"hmm morning babe" he groggily said and lighlty damped a kiss on your forehead. "Lets sleep... again" he said, but you scoffed "i don't want to" you tried to push his chest

 "if you want to sleep then go do it yourself"


"Uhhh fine fine~ " he groaned "but kiss me first" he pout his lips, You chuckled and lightly smacked him in the chest. You moved a little bit upward and deeply kissed him in the lips. Luhan opened his lips gaining access for both of your tounges, The simple kiss turned out to make out session.

"ahhh~ gege, stop" you tried to ducked away, but luhan held the back of your head, you pushed him on the chest again "ge...ge!!!" you yelled in frustration.

"just a little bit more" he said. *aissssh!* you thought and let him do what he wants.

But then....

"UMMA! LULU APPA!" you pushed luhan away from you, letting him fall on the bed. You turned around and saw Yuri curiously  looking from the door. You fixed your hair and nervously looked at her

"oh... hi baby" you breath out. "owwww" luhan groaned, as his fell flat on the floor.

"why.. is appa on the floor?"

You looked at luhan and awkwardly laugh.. "hehe, we..-"

"we were just playing" you forced a smile. "OHHH?" yuri's eyes widened O.O "can i join??" she asked with full of excitement

** both of you and luhan mentally swore.

"ahh well you see..." you looked at luhan and raised your eyebrows "uhmmm you see, its really not a game for kids, see, even me fall from the bed" Luhan said and the both of you awkwardly laugh again,

"awwww.." yuri said disappointingly "told you umma, i want to grow old already" she pouted,

"but oh,, appas said we will go to the town near by want to come umma, appa?"

You and luhan met each others gaze again "sure baby" you smiled at her. But Yuri just nodd her head and closed the door,

"i think she's still upset" Luhan said, "ouch ouch" he rubbed his . "hmm, its your fault!" you joked at him

"Yah, yah you didn't have to push me!" luhan answered back.

"hahaha~ because i was surprised haha sorry gege!" you told him, you stood up from the bed and stretched.

"Take a bath now~ i'll just go downstairs" Luhan said to you. "sure!" you simply said and went immediately  inside the bathroom.

Meanwhile downstairs.....

"what did they said baby?" Suho asked, when he saw Yuri coming down from the stairs, the exo were complete downstairs except for you and luhan.

"they would come" yuri simply said, the boys sensed that she has a problem. Yuri came to the living room as kris got her and sat on his lap.

"is something bothering you?" he asked and the boys nodd their head. Yuri crossed her arms and pout. "Umma and lulu appa, said i couldn't join the game they were playing,. be-because i'm still a kid" she hmmped and the boys mouth shaped into an "O"

"What were they playing anyway?" lay asked.

Yuri tapped her chin and looked at the ceiling "molla, i-i just saw appa on the floor and umma on the bed, i think.. its.. a pushing game" she said. Sehun started to muffle a laugh and the boys followed as well knowing what might happened earlier.

"PUAHAHAH they're caught!" Sehun said and hi-fived with Tao.

Suddenly, Luhan went downstairs and saw them laughing "wa-waeyo?" he stuttered, The boys looked at him and continued to laugh.

Chanyeol went up to luhan and patted his shoulders. "tsk3 next time lock the door okay?" Luhan's eyes enlarged. "WTF!" he yelled, making the boys laughed again.

=============================================================================

PROMISE UPDATE IF I REACHED 300 subscribers! yey!!! and correction, its more than 300+

KAMSAHMNIDA CHINGUUS!