Chapter 54: Minyoo week Part 3.4/ SEARCH FOR YURI PART 3

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"What did i do to you huh donghae?" *member of one of the most succesfull groups of korea did all of this. but because of what?*

"not to me minyoo..."

"But to me !" Another figured entered, it was minhee. "as expected" luhan simply said. She walked straightly beside Donghae and he wrapped his arms on her waist.

"what are you two?" Suho asked disbelievngly.

"Oh.. we happened to be cousins-" they evilly smiled to each other *WTF!* your eyes widened at the both of them. "bu-but.. why didn't we-"

"know?? simple. we kept it secret"

"and only sooman knows about this" Donghae finished minhee's sentence *Double WTF* you were growing confused, what's why's came popping in your mind.

"let's stop with this little chitchat where's our yuri??" Luhan roared. Minhee stepped nearer to him and laughed. "Aren't you in a rush oppa?" she was extending her hands towards luhan's face but luhan grabbed it and held it firmly.

"Don't you dare touch me with that filthy hands of yours" Luhan dangerously said, Minhee bit her lower lip, but didn't seem to be scared by his threats. "oh but i could, without you like it or not" Minhee harshly removed her hands from Luhan's grasped.

"WANT TO SEE YOUR LITTLE YURI HUH, THEN LOOK UP!" minhee's hands pointed upwards. You all looked up and saw Yuri, her half body was put inside a rucksack, while it was being hanged using a large hook.

"YURI-AH!"  You called out, "YURI~ ITS UMMA!" you shouted again, but she wasn't responding.

"What did you do to her?" Kai hissed.

"Ohh we just put your little beauty in sleep. isn't it her nap time?" Minhee laughed.

Your eyes scanned the upper part of the warehouse, since the large hooks is being held a rope, you followed the ropes path and discovered that it has a controller. *AHA!*

Luhan noticed that you kept on squeezing his hands, he saw you looking upwards as if examining something, that's when he noticed the formation of the ropes.

"if count up to 3 run" luhan whispered to  you." You looked at him "What will you do?"

"Just go, we need to do this" you nodd your head, you didn't know what luhan was planning but you really need to do it.

"1...." You looked at minhee who keeps blabbering nonsense

"2...." You glanced at the boys who were stilled all along

"3...." Without any regrets, you let go of luhan's hands and ran passed by Minhee and donghae and ran towards the stairs.

 

"YAAAAH! GET HER!" Minhee didn't expect it, within seconds black looking guys came out from their hideouts and chased you. *OMO!* you thought and ran more faster.

Kai got Donghae by the neck and held it firm. "Let go bastard!" donghae gritted "why--why are you siding them? when that minyoo left you for your teammate," Kai gripped on his neck tighter "shut up!" he said "he~  you're really an idiot"

"You really are cousins you know that? because you kept on blabbering nonsense!" kai turned Donghae by the neck so they were facing each other, Kai immediately used his knee to hit donghae in the stomach. He still didn't let him go and punched him straight in the nose. "HAAAA~ MY NOSE! YOU BROKE MY NOSE!" Donghae cried, as the blood started to trickle down his nose. "And im not done yet!" Kai didn't gave donghae to react and punched him from the jaw.

You were near the controller when you saw a black huge guy appeared infront of you. "!" you cursed. the man immediately got you by your shirt and raised you up from the floor.

"Yah! let me go!" you wiggled your feet but it was no used. The guy flashed a smile showing his goldden tooth,."prepare your wings missy" Your eyes widened, you looked down and saw the first floor again, once he let go of you, say goodbye life.. hello floor!"

"P-please.. have mercy.. i-i need to save my baby.. please!" you pleaded to the man,

but his just smirked and let go of you. You closed your eyes trying to ready yourself to meet the floor.. *am i gonna die??*

"Hold on!" Kris chocked. "Gege!" you sighed in relief, Kris got you up from the railings and onto the second floor again. 

"ahhh~ that's a warm up" Tao beamed. "Thank you!" You simply said, without them you might have been dead by now.

"now go! we need to finish something down there" Kris said, you nodd your head and immediately went to the controller

The controller was full with different buttons and handles. "uhhhh.. what to do" you tried to push one button the rope starts to move. You got the pace quickly and turn the button from slow to fast.

"LAY OPPA!" you shouted downstairs. Lay got it immediately and went below of yuri. Lay got yuri in his hands "got her!" he shouted, you smiled at him *thank god* But the chaos' not yet done, from above you saw the boys fight. Kai was fighting with donghae while the other boys was fighting with those big bod bullies.

"Minyoo watch out!" Lay shouted, you immediately doged minhee and leaned on the control table, she was holding a thin metal bar. 

"This is all your fault" she swung the metal bar again, but you dogded again making her hit the controller. But she recovered fast and swung it again hitting you on the cheeks. You fall to the ground and held your  left cheek because of the impact.

"If it wasn't because of you, i wouldn't have to fight for oppas attention" she raised the metal bar. You couldn't move anymore, so you just shut your eyes again. "YAAAAAAH!" You heard minhee.. but again nothing happened to you. you heard a slapped and quickly opened your eyes.

"Don't you dare hurt her! you witch!" Sehun said, Minhee was on the ground holding her stinging. That's when you heard the police coming.

"Are you okay?" he asked, you simply nodd your head, you were feeling dizzy at the impact of the metal bar.

"Sir! is everything okay?" One of the police asked. "arrest her!" Sehun said, pointing at minhee. The police grabbed minhee by the arms "Yah! you couldn't arrest me! don't you know who i'am?? I could  terminate you!"

"Yeah right minhee! and tell to your father to meet you in jail!" Sehun shouted, You grew confused. "what do you mean?"

Sehun gazed at you. "You will know later" he smiled.

"Minyoo!" You were both interrupted by Luhan who was badly beaten as well. Sehun immediately carried me and placed me on luhan's back. you felt familiar and comfortable and immediately nuzzled on his back.

""gege~" you simply said..

"shhhh.. everything's fine, yuri's fine" he softly said.

 

"errr.. hyung! minyoo.. Sangjangnim called, he will arrived to the rest house later, its something important that you should guys know" Sehun simply said. Luhan patted sehun shoulders.

"Thanks.." luhan said. "and mianhe for shouting at you" Sehun released a smile

"its nothing hyung! if i didn't went back to the car i wouldn't heard a big news from sangjangnim"

 

"arasso..." luhan looked at you, you were worn out, making you passed out on his back

"we should head home"

=======================================================================

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY! KEKEK~ ARE YOU GETTING FED UP FROM THE PARTS OF CHAPTERS??? KEKEK~ MIANHE!

[RUMOR] NEWEST MEMBER OF EXO AND ITS AN ULZZAN O.O HAN GYUN WON