CHAPTER 27: *sigh*

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

It was already 10 pm and the photoshoot is still ongoing. After that incident with kai you just sat on the dressing room and stare into space, Yuri was already sleeping. You brushed her hair and smiled lovingly at her.

"she worn out herself too much eh" Luhan appeared inside the room, you nodd your head and looked at yuri again.

"we should brought her home now" you looked at him confusingly "are you done?" you asked. "neh" he just replied, he got his clothes and enter the changing room.

You waited until he was done changing.

Luhan got Yuri from your lap "aigoo this child is so heavy" he commented "stop that or she might hear you" you responded, you got the stuff toy "as if she would" Luhan snorted making you punch his arms.

"owww.. punching and smacking became your habit now" he pouted , you chuckled and smacked him again lightly,

"Oh where are you going?" Kris appeared in the room "were taking Yuri home" You said kris just nodd "Take care you two, Luhan wear your disguise, we don't want any issue right now don't we?" Kris throw a cap, a big wool scarf and a sunglasses to you.

"neh kris gege, we shall be going now" you bowed at him and left off.

You and luhan sneak out of the set not to disturb anyone. You saw it was exo K's turn to have the photoshoot. They look like ice prince matching with their cold like aura. You looked at kai who was really focused on his works "hey let's grab a cab from here" luhan butted in, you sighed and followed him out.

The snow was already falling from the sky. as the clouds were dark and gloomy. You were both silent as the gushing wind was the only sound you could here.

 

"So..." Luhan coughed, you glanced at him "me and kai oppa talked" you started you looked at luhan again and saw him nodd, signaling for you to continue. "i told him about us" you fidgeted and looked at your fingers.

You couldn't see his expression because of his disguise. "and he got mad" you softly said "i knew he would" his words were so cold

"but gege, he have a reason to be mad at me, to us, he was suffering" you release a deep long sigh, frustration was clouding your emotions "its not our fault isn't it? You chose me" he reasoned out,

"But could you please understand him? stop arguing and fighting with him there's no competition between the both of you" you tried to persuade him

"You don't understand minyoo" he breathed out "that's why! so please stop it gege, leave oppa alone. couldn't we be the same as we used to?" you hold his arms

"I don't know" luhan muttered "for me gege, for me! i don't want to know that because of me exo was tearing apart" you lowered your head, a light coming from the drive way was coming closer to the both of you, "I'll try" he coldly said and the both of you entered the cab.

You sighed and face the window of the car. *sometimes i couldn't understand the both of you* you were referring to kai and luhan.

 

=============================================================================================================================

SUPER SHORT UPDATE FOR TODAY =)))