CHAPTER 6: Meeting the devil

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 It was nearing lunch time for the boys, thats why you made a bento for each of them

 

*Perfect* You carried all of the bento and hailed a taxi to the company.

This is your outfit

================ AT SM ENTERTAINMENT ===================

"Ahjusshi, do you know where exo are?" You asked the guard at the front door, he looked at you skeptically

"ahh im minyoo, their maid, their manager told me to bring their food"  you tried to raise 3 paper bags on him but still didn't say anything

"Oh come on! thinking im a fangirl? Want me to call their manager?" You brought your phone out, "Okay miss minyoo, they in the 4th floor 3rd dance studio at the right"

You flashed a smile "KAMSAHMNIDA" you slightly bowed and passed by him then you went to the elevator

*DING*

You carried the 3 paper bags again and find the room the guard instructed you.

*GOTCHA!* you turned the knob and peeked in

You saw them practicing their debut song "MAMA"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH6ZwnqZ7Wo (its their mv keke~)

You sneeked in and sit on the couch, opposite to the mirror on the room, then you wait until they finished their practice.

 

"MINYOO~" Sehun and suho both ran up to you and hugged you! "Annyeong oppas" You told them, sehun was surprised *she called me oppa* sehun blushed. while suho just pinched your cheek "You look so cute" he said making you blushed "Ne' who knows our maid can be this adorable" Lay interrupted as he patted your head.

Unknown to you, Chanyeol and kai were secretly looking at you. While luhan looked at you through the mirror.

"Waaah! food food food" You turned around and saw xiumin rummaging the paper bag "ofcourse, food" you muttered as you help him brought the bentos out, the other boys gathered around you as you distribute it to them

"Kamsa~" Some of them told you, making you laugh and smile "Thanks umma" your smile faltered and shot a glare at kai "Tsk, be careful i put a poison on your food" You told him making him only laugh "yeah right!"

"Thank you Meimei" (meimei = younger sister) kris told you

"Welcome, gege" You responded, you smiled genuinley at him, he really looks like an older brother to you.

But you didn't notice Luhan, shot his head in your direction when you called kris your gege. *I thought im the gege?* He thought as he sipped a water from his bottle.

There was one bento left, and you knew luhan was the only one that hasn't get his bento. You picked it up and went to the other side of the room where luhan was.

"Luhan-shii, uhmm.. here's your lunch" You told him, you tried to smile, but it easily disappear when you saw the annoyance on his face. "Im not hungry" he told you, but you knew it was not true. "i'll just leave it here" You placed the bento beside him and started to leave.

*Should i speak to him?* You stopped on your tracks and tried to go back to him but..

*BLAG!* the door burst open revealing a girl, with a bright orange hair, she was beautiful

"Annyeong oppas" she shouted, "Yo! minhee" the other exo greeted her.

*WHo is she?* you thought as you watched her skipped through the room, you noticed that the direction she's going to is to luhan. You looked at luhan, his face suddenly lit up, "Luhan oppa! i bought you lunch" Minhee said again, you saw  the paper bag she brought.

"Ehh, you already have lunch?" she asked him,then that's when she noticed you, she first studied you and smile, a fake smile you should say.

"Don't worry i haven't even touched it yet" You heard luhan respond, making your heart break.

"Then you should eat mine, i made it specially for you" Minhee tried to flirt Luhan, you want to gagged and vomit from what you see

"Hey come join us" It was kai, *krisus is he my life saver* he tugged your hand and let you sit between him and kris.

"Say ah~" Suho tried to flirt you once again, "Yah its for Minyoo" Suho whined, when chanyeol got the food from his chopstick. "Hyung its gross, im saving you from embarassment" Chanyeol told suho, making the members agree and chuckled.

"Have you eaten your lunch?" Kai tried to ask you, "ani, but i will eat after you guys finish---" before you finished your sentence kai put a food on your mouth

"YAH! thats unfair!" Suho tried to argue, making the guys laugh again, you blushed and looked at kai who was smirking again.

"I noticed you guys are having fun" thats when you heard minhee again, you looked at her and noticed luhan beside her, smiling

*Why can't he smile like that to me?* You asked yourself, seeing the both of them, you surely get it that both of them were close, but since when? *Have you replaced me gege?* you thought, looking at both of them with curiosity and sadness.

"because hyung here, is trying to flirt again, haha but yet again he failed" Chanyeol said, while the others laugh again

"HAHA oh i see, by the way you are?" Minhee then looked at you, something was wrong with her, but you shook the thought away

"ahhh im minyoo.." you stood up, but before you could bow "she's our maid" Luhan interrupted, making you embarassed, kai hold your wrist to let you sit down again.

"ahhh, its the first time your maid is not an ahjumma" she said, looking at you, she was examining you then smirk

You just lower your head. and looked at your hands.

"i guess i need to leave now. hehe we have strict practice now..." Minhee said, as he waved goodbye to the members

"nice meeting you again, minyoo" the way she said your name was different, as if their is a venom in it.

Then Luhan guide her outside

"That's minhee, one of the trainees, she was closed with luhan eversince he came here" Baekhyun muttered as the boys proceed in eating. Your mouth just shape "O" understanding the situation

=========== fastforward ==========

you knew the boys sched, it was already quarter to 3 meaning their practice would end, you fixed the bentos back to the bag. and ready to leave,

"meimei, do you want to watch our performance later?" kris asked you, it was one of your dream to watch Luhan perform, but now you want to watch all of them.. without hesitation you agreed.

=========== fastforward ==========

The manager gave you a pass that's why you could linger on the dressing rooms.

The boys were busy fixing themselves for the recording. you first went outside try to find anything interesting to do.

"Well well well, looks like someone was like a lost kid" You turned around and saw minhee, crossing her arms and tapping her leg, a smug on her face

"ahh.. im just trying to roam around, the boys were busy" You managed to say, you looked at her knowing something is wrong

"Tsk, you're just a maid aren't you, so you should go home, you don't have a place here" She spat *the nerve of this * you thought.

"who are you to tell me what to do?" you answered back, minhee was taken aback "Yah! who told you to answer back?"

"Can't i? you're not the one paying me, so why should i follow you?" you smirked at her, her expression was priceless *i knew you're not an angel after all* you thought,

"Minhee, snsd sunbaes are up come on" one of the staffs told her, she just scoffed

"Im telling this to luhan" it was her time to smirk, she flipped her hair and leave.

You gulped, knowing Luhan will get mad at you more. you were standing at the middle of the hallway lost in your thoughts.

"Hey, we're looking all over for you" Lay suddenly tapped you bringing you back to reality,

"ahh yeah.." he put his hand on your shoulder and went back to the room.

When you went back to the waiting room, you saw the boys rowdy again *aren't they getting tired?* seeing them brings smile to your face. Without noticing you sat on the couch beside luhan, You suddenly tensed up, knowing that the will make matters worst.

But something in him makes you remember your childhood. He was playing his favorite rubix cube.

You watched him, twisting and turning the cube, then you look at his face, it was full of concentration yet still calm.

It felt that minutes had passed, imagining things that you wished had happened

"What are you looking at?" you suddenly saw him looking at you, with that annoyed face again *Seriously what's his problem*

"No..nothing" you looked away and lowered your head.

"Boys you're up!" One of the staffs called, making them all stood up, "Minyoo wished us goodluck" Sehun told you! he did the fighting gesture, xiumin and chen also did it. You smiled at them "FIGHTING!" you told them

Then your eyes averted to the unfinished rubix cube, you picked it up and put it on your chest.

*For now, this is enough*

 

====================================================================================

yey more subscribers! KAMSAHMNIDA~ you guys gives me inspiration to finish this story.

Mianhe~ if you noticed that they were more kai moments than Luhan moments. Maybe you could call this story Mission: Be Kamjong's maid keke~ but kidding aside, i'm planning to do the Luhan x Oc moments on the middle chapters, of course the story only progresses for a short time or basically one day as of the moment, so it will be unusual if Luhan will have moments with the oc . just please! bare with me in these. arasso? =))))

HAHAHAHA i remember calling baekhyun, baekyeol on the past chapter! KEKE~

KREASE LIKE A BOSS~

LUHANNIEEE~ i think thats for the fans XDDDD