Chapter 57: Its not a goodbye oppas

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"Come on baby" it was only 5am, you grabbed your luggage and yuri's bag.

"Umma aren't we going to bring Mr. Teddy?" she asked, you looked at her and shook your head. "aniyo~ let Mr. teddy stay so she could guard our room ne~" I grabbed her hands and slowly closed the door.

"but eomma aren't we gonna say goodbye to them?" you could feel the sadness in her tone. You bend infront of her. The truth is you couldn't bare to say goodbye to them. Especially luhan. "baby.. we won't be saying goodbye to them since we will be back someday" you tried to force a smile to her. Yuri started to sniff and just nodd her head.

You stood up and quietly rolled the bags, as you passed on each doors, you felt your heart ticked. Leaving each one of them. The last door make you stopped.

*gege~ saranghaeyo*

You bit your lip restraining the tears forming in your eyes.

The two of you proceeded to went downstairs and outside the dorm.

The moment we went outside we were greeted by a black van with my parents inside.

"are you ready?" your parents asked. you simply nodd your head. Yuri on the other side was quiet as well as she stared the dark streets of seoul.

"have you fixed her papers dear?" your mother asked.

"Sooman-shii said he'll deliver the records as soon as he fixed it" your father and mother just nodd their heads.

"are you ready to live your life back in china?" your father asked.

*yes i missed it... but the feeling of being alone? that's what i want to forget in the past,* You held Yuri's shoulders and kissed the top of her head.

"I'll try father i'll try"

 

============= FASTFORWARD===============

"HYUNGS!" Sehun and D.O started to bang each doors of exo.

"what?" Chanyeol groaned. The boys started to open each doors.

"Minyoo and yuri~" The boys awakaned. While Luhan didn't waste any time and ran towards your room. He scanned it, opened the closets and drawer.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAH~" he screamed in frustration. the only thing left was Mr. Teddy

"Hyung~ we saw a letter on her bed.. maybe you should be the one to open it" D.O said, Luhan immediately grabbed the letter and sat on the bed while the boys gathered around him.

 

Maybe the time you're reading this i'm already on the plane. Mianhe~ for not telling you...I just can't oppas, i can't say goodbye to all of you.. I hope you could forgive me T.T You don't know how much it hurts me as well. I know i haven't told all of you why i did this going to china thing. But you all knew i m doing it all for your safety. I want all of you to focus on your careers as idols. I realized that ever since i came here all of you did nothing but to protect me, you even let your faced be punched and bruised just for me and i thank all of you for that. Remember oppas, this is not our goodbye, i hope that when the time comes we meet again, you will all be our same oppas and appas. I knew you would be more famous then but remember that me and yuri will be your number 1 fans. ^^

 

Till we meet again,

Saranghaeyo oppas!

-Minyoo. <3

 

This was the third time the boys cried. The first was the time they first one in ingikayo and second was for the rookie award. You were so special to all of them.

Luhan couldn't take it anymore and went out your room and went back to his room. He sat on his bed and buried his head on his knees.

"is this the feeling of being left by someone you love?"

He felt that it was his karma. karma for leaving you when you were both kids. tears fall from his eyes remembering everything that happened, from the moment you two met again, the problems and happy times you both share.

But its still insufficient

he felt that those three months were short for the both of you

 

*When are we going to meet again minyoo?*

 

==============================================================================

SHORT UPDATE! KEKE~ MY NEXT UPDATE WOULD BE LONGER I PROMISE! KEKE~ i guess that would be my last chapter? molla molla

OTPS <333333!