CHAPTER 28: Surprise visit

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

Days passed, the winter season really came. The boys became busy for the upcoming christmas shows.

"aish! can't they give me an advance christmas gift by maintaining the cleanliness of their own rooms?" You were cleaning Chanyeol and baekhyun's room and you already use one garbage bag.

Yuri was downstairs watching cartoons, you  discovered that she has an allergy in dust and dirts that's why you refrain her from coming upstairs. *maybe she came from a rich family* you thought *awww but allergies are common to all* you shook your head and continue to vacuum the floor.

It took you two hours to clean some of the rooms and the last one was Luhan and kai's room.

"this shouldn't be hard" You thought knowing both those boys were tidy.

but everything change when you opened the room. *WtF??* the bedsheets where unfixed, their clothes were everywhere "Did krisus send a hurricane in here?" you gasped, you entered and walk around the room, your eyes landed on the table The laptop was left hanging, the box were piled at one corner and not on the bookshelf.

But one thing strucks you most, you went on the table and picked the broken pieces of the rubix cube *How, why??* you don't know why or how this thing broke but you knew it was precious to luhan

"Did they fight or something?" you were getting nervous, maybe all this time nothing was alright. You sighed and looked at the picture of the whole exo, you felt guilty as well.

 

"UMMA someone's at the door!" Yuri shouted from downstairs. You turned to leave the room for awhile and went downstairs

You saw yuri standing near the door "we have our first visitor!" she clapped her hands. You clicked the monitor *Why would he come here??* you saw the most unexpected person , his hands were crossed and knowing he doesn't like waiting.

"uhh yuri, could you please go upstairs for a while? umma will call you when she needs to arasso?" she nodd like a little girl and ran upstairs.

You shakingly hold the door knob and breath in and out.

You opened the door and saw him "annyeong miss minyoo" he said politely but still there was the hint of authority

"a-annyeong Mr. soo man" You opened the door widely and let him enter.

As soon as his entered he checked the dorm "good job" he complimented, you removed your gloves and apron and set it on the kitchen

"Do you want anything sir? coffee, tea or juice?" You were nervous making you talk fast.

"Tea will do" he said and he sat on the couch.

*what the heck is he doing in here?* you thought and serve him the tea.

"please sit down miss minyoo" he ordered.

You were so nervous that your almost slipped at the edge of the couch.

"haha don't be nervous around me" he suddenly laughed which makes you looked at him

"The reason why i came here, was to check on the boys dorm, i also heard that you were treating them excellently" He said, you just nodd your head *kyaah he praised you minyoo he did! the mindless and heartless CEO haha* a smile was creeping on your face.

"kahsahmnida" you answered back, " also i heard good feedbacks from you, especially when your in china for the concert" You blushed at his continous praises

 

*ACHOO* you heard a sneeze and shifted towards the stairs, you gulped seeing Yuri with his rudolph red nose.

"Ohh~ whose this little girl" Soo man was calling on her but Yuri was hesitating, You swallowed and ordered her to come down.

"ahhh actually i met her on the streets, she was alone and i think her parents abandoned her" Yuri sat on your lap and continue to sneeze.

"so she was a stray or something" You shoot a glare at sooman *how could you call a kid like a stray cat tsk* sooman chuckled "sorry i didn't mean that"

"hmmm she's a beautiful girl, do you like to be a trainee little girl?" You were surprised at sooman's offer. "But sir, she's still young" You answer back "I know, but she could still think about it right? Plus i'll help you find her parents as well" he signalled Yuri to come over to him, which she did easily.

"Do you want to be like the exo?" he asked "the appas?" You knew he was surprised and he looked at you confusingly "ahh well she suddenly calls me her umma then asked where is her appas and the exo..well.. they told her to be their appa" you nervously told him which in turn Sooman just chuckled "ahhhh, so you have a big family eh yuri?" Sooman pinched her cheeks which earned a giggle from Yuri

"Nehh ahjussi, but uhmmm could i be the one who dress up?" she cutely said "dress up?" Sooman asked "well sir, she said she likes to be a stylist" You answered for Yuri

"waeyo? don't you want to be famous?" Sooman asked again

"Molla," Yuri pouted which made him laugh again.

"Could i borrow yuri some time?" Sooman turned to asked you "i want to show her how idols are made" he smugly said *tsk! you're forcing the kid* you couldn't do anything so you asked yuri first "Do you like it baby?" "NEHhhh~~" she joyously said earning a hug from Sooman.

"ohh i guess i should go now, i still have some works to do," he stood up "Thank you miss minyoo, you could be an idol too if you want" he smiled

"err, no i  guess, i don't have plans too" You politely said "ohh okay, i guess yuri here could take my offer" she patted her head again

*sneaky sooman!*

"Oh and i'll inform you about Yuri's parents" he said and left off.

 

You let a long sigh, he wasn't that bad after all just a tricky and sneaky ahjussi!.

================================================================================

Dream concert will not be broadcast live today. It'll be aired on May 30 on KBS 23:00 KST =) EXO WILL ALSO PERFORM SORRY SORRY FOR THE ABSENCE OF SUPER JUNIOR LATER :D

EXO BANNERS <3

DREAM CONCERT REHEARSALS