Chapter 52: Minyoo week Part 3.2/ SEARCH FOR YURI PART 1

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"YURI-AH!"

"YURI-AH~"

"Omo, where are you?" You and the exo searched all over the town, but yuri was nowhere to be found. "have you seen her?" Kris approach you. You shook your head and you felt crying in frustration and worry.

Luhan and the other boys gathered, still no clue where yuri was. "we've asked some vendors but they haven't saw any kid around"

Xiumin came beside chanyeol and smacked him on the head "this is all your fault!" he yelled. Chanyeol glared at him "i didn't know this would happen okay! and besides she was beside tao! you should yell at that panda not me!"

Tao who was being dragged started to cry. Baekhyun who was beside him consoled him "i-i didn't know too.. i-i-i was looking at the panda" he stuttered.

"let's just stop pointing each other okay? our main priority is finding Yuri before the sun sets down." suho stepped in between the arguing boys. Your eyes still wanders around hoping that you might see a foreign looking little girl.

"maybe the museum has cctv camera what do you guys think?" Sehun brought up. all of you looked at him. "let's go check" without any "buts" all of you ran to the museum again.

Since the museum was constructed with wide open doors, it is easily accesible to all. It has no security guards and only the monks were the only ones taking care of the place. "fck! from the looks of it i think its impossible" sehun cursed, seeing the place so traditional. "how would you know? cctv cameras are meant to be kept hidden right?" Chen responded.

Good thing a monk went out from his office, you quickly approached him "annyeonghaseyo, uhmm could we ask something?" the monk slightly bowed "annyeong.. what is it?"

"by any chance... do you have any cctv cameras placed in here?"you bit your lower lip, the monk confusedly look at you, but his expression changed. "sorry.. but we don't have those in here" you felt your heart sank hearing this from the monk. "This place is open for all, so we really don't need it, plus we are certain that nothing will be lost in here"

"wtf is he saying hyung? nothings considered safe now" Sehun whispered to kai, but kai just elbowed him "just shut up"

"But from the looks of it, i think you are the reciever of this letter" The monk brought his hand inside his robe and brought out a red letter. He handed it to you "a man, hmmm i think he looks familiar, he is a young man actually he came here and gave me that letter. He said that if someone came here a lady with a bunch of boys that will be given to her."

You gulped seeing the letter and slowly opened it. Your hands were shaking as you pulled the paper out of the envelope.

 

I am the fountain from which no one can drink.

For many I am considered a necessary link.

Like gold to all I am sought for,

But my continued death brings wealth for all to want more.

Who am I?

 

"its a riddle" Suho said, the boys nodd their head. "but what does this mean???" You frantically asked.

"hmmm wait, let's solve this line per line" D.O said.

 

I am the fountain from which no one can drink.

"its also a liquid substance... and besides water what is it that we can't drink" Suho muttered, *think minyoo think!* you forced yourself to think, hoping this clue will lead you to where Yuri is.

 

For many I am considered a necessary link.

"necesssary? so this is considered a need...." Lay said

 

Like gold to all I am sought for,

"Gold?... is this something precious.. or maybe expensive???" Chanyeol muttered.

 

But my continued death brings wealth for all to want more.

The last line brings confussion, "huh, wait i couldn't understand the last line" Sehun scratched his head.

"what does death means?" you also asked *death?* you shook the thought off your mind but still a terrified feeling kept growing in you.

"wait wait... give that to me" baekhyun clicked his tongue

"if this is something we need, aside from water and something glorious as gold, but its death may bring wealth.. meaning its expensive!" he keeps on blabbering..

You and the other boys kept quiet and gazed at baekhyun, his forehead creased and he bit his finger in concentration.

 

"AHA!" he exclaimed, you all went nearer to him.

"The only substance that could be as valuable as gold will be the oil. Remember that's what Middle east use to get wealthy!, plus because of too much usage there are some lands that ran out of oil already" he stated. The boys cheered loudly

"Waaah! thank god your a bookworm!" Chanyeol said and patted his back.

"is that a compliment?"

"OFCOURSE!"

You instantly faced the monk again. "is there uhmmm any place in here where oil is located? or can be seen?"

 

"hmmm.. there is an abandoned factory at the peak of the mountain, it had been closed for too long because of its illegal permit." he said. You immediately nodd your head. "Kahsamnida!!!" you bowed at the monk You faced the boys again "let's go let's go!" you said enthuistically.

 

"wait" the monk called out. You all stopped and looked at him..

 

"i'll pray for all of your safety" You all nodd your head, you faced the monk again and pressed your hands firmed in between your chest and bowed...

 

"We will.. i promise that"

=============================================================================

FINALLY I HAVE UPDATED AGAIN! HAHA