Chapter 51: Minyoo week Part 3.1

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

"Where are you all going? me and lay decided to go the market," D.O said. Since the both of them are the cooks in the team.
 

All of you arrived at the town, which was quite not you've had expected since it was too different from seoul. It was not modern but what makes the town beautiful is the the preservation of traditional life. It was also peaceful, and simple. 

"i'll just go with you" kris muttered and the three of them left.

"AWWWW, what can we do here?" Sehun started he is not fond of these type of places. "maybe we could try to go to the museum?" Baekhyun suggested.

"psssh, boring~" sehun said again, he acts more childish than yuri. "I'd like to appa" you all heard yuri said. Baekhyun clapped in glee "awww come here baby" he said and carried yuri "now who wants to come with me! those who are interested!" Baekhyun tsaid emphasizing the word "interested" Chanyeol, Xiumin, Tao and Chen raised they hands.

"uhh, think of going to the port" suho muttered "hyung let me come with you" kai said. You hadn't been into a port so you decided on coming with him. Sehun didn't have any choice but to come with suho's group and since luhan wants to be with you he joined you as well.

 

======= BAEKHYUN AND OTHERS =========

"waaaah there are pandas!" Tao immediately ran to the dolls sections were pandas can be seen.

"interesting" Baekhyun tapped his chin and started to scan the place.

"Yuri ah! come there are dolls in here" chanyeol called out for yuri. She immediately came and faced a life sized doll "isn't it beautiful" Chanyeol said "neh~ appa" yuri tried to poke the doll and held her hand

"stay here okay, appa will just go to the weapon section" chanyeol pointed the section acrossed them and yuri just nodd her head. "if you need anything just tell your Tao appa arasso? Yuri nodd her head

"Wow~ im starting to get hungry again" Xiumin said, he and chen were at the traditional food section. "You fat , those are artificial foods" chen smacked him. "and stop drooling you might get the glass case dirty"

"hmm, maybe i shouldn't have come here and just ate outside, what do you think?" xiumin asked chen "then go!" chen simply said

"ouch" Xiumin sarcastically said, "pfft, whatever! i'll just ask yuri to come with me and have an dad and daughter moment" he muttered and stomped off. 

*hmm where could she be?*

XIumin spotted chanyeol who was secretly touching the Gun "yeol, have you seen yuri?" CHanyeol didn't looked at him "she's at the dolls section" Xiumin glanced across him but didn't see a little girl "she's not there"

"pfft, how would you know, yuri's still a small girl, plus you wouldn't see her as well since you're small as well PUAHAHA!" Chanyeol teased "YAHH! im still your hyung you idiot!" Xiumin raised his voice "okay fine! keep quiet okay you're causing a scene"

Xiumin strode off and went to the doll section "Yuri~, Come out come out wherever you are!" But still no signs of yuri came out "Tao have you seen yuri?" Tao shook his head, and still looked at the pandas "tsss, obsessed!" Xiumin started to panic "YURI AH~ YURI!!"  he began shouting. The other boys heard xiumin and started to panic as well.

"ottokhae i told her to stay in here" chanyeol said and pointed on the spot where the life sized doll was.

 

=========YOU AND THE OTHERS =========

"wow, fresh air~" Suho spread his arms

"fresh freakin air? are you kidding me?" Sehun started to whine again.

"Yah~ just shut up!" Luhan couldn't take sehun's demands anymore.

"shh,, lets just understand him" you muttered. "but this kid, aish! you shouldn't have come with us you know that" luhan continued. but sehun just quietly sat beside kai.

"aissh you boys, come with me! the two of you!" suho stood up again

"but we just came in here!" sehun whined again

"where are we going?" Luhan added with annoyance. Suho shooked his head.

"We'll find something to cool your heads off! now come!" Suho grabbed both of their collars slightly dragging them.

"alright alright" sehun removed suho's hands and stood up. Luhan looked at you, then to Kai * i can't leave them* he thought

"LUHAN!" Suho shouted and continued to drag him. You laughed at them "See you later gege!" you waved and laughed.

but then you noticed.. *me and kai are alone!* you're eyes widened, kai's back was facing you, and the both of you never uttered a single word to each other.

"you should never let them" he started, you slighlty turned to him "n-ne~" you said, but you suddenly covered your mouth "mi-mian i didn't mean to.. uhmmm its not that..-"

"Duh, i know its awkward" he cut you off. You gulped and kept silent. Kai released a small laugh.

"you don't have to feel any guilt for me, in fact, im happy for you"  your heart skipped at his revelation, you completey turned around facing his back. "After that night, i felt lighter, i thought that i couldn't take the pain, but im wrong, after we had talked i realized that i don't deserve you"

He turned around making both of you faced each other. You don't know what to say nor to react "-he's lucky" Kai looked the direction where luhan passed by earlier "and you, you should stood up for him" kai smiled and looked at you. "you should fight for him against minhee"

*you don't know oppa, but i did it already* you smiled to him. "im doing it oppa" you simply told him. Kai raised his eyebrows "and why would you leave then?" kai asked again,

"You would know at the right time oppa" you told him again. "and when is that? the moment you leave?"

"ani-- aniyo, i would tell it to all of you before i leave" you said,

"arasso,, you should really tell it or else! i'll never forgive you" kai pinched your nose "oww oww oppa!" you tried to remove his hands,

"Oppa!!!" you screeched, but he laughed at you and continue.

"Hey, hey! stop that!" Sehun came back, you confusedly looked at him since he was catching his breath. "Yuri..." he breathed out.

"yuri..  she's missing!"

============================================================================

REVISION! THE ORIGINAL CHAPTER WAS HALF DELETED SO I HAD TO REVISED IT >.< BUT I HOPE YOU WOULD ALL STILL LIKE IT