Chapter 53: Minyoo week Part 3.3/ SEARCH FOR YURI PART 2

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

"Whoever might done this, must have been following us ever since we came" Suho said, he was holding your left hand while Luhan was on the other hand. "but why haven't we noticed them?" Chanyeol asked.

"molla, maybe they have stayed in the town and waited for us to come" Kris said, looking through the rear-view mirror. You and the exo boys traveled from the town going to the peak of the mountain. "this was planned all-along" Lay continued who was beside Kris.

"im guessing one person planned to do this" Luhan muttered, you squeezed his hands tight and look at him worriedly *i think i knew who you were talking about*  you thought, your eyes quickly gazed into the window and watched the sun starting to set. All of the boys kept quiet thinking of the same person behind this.

*Ofcourse, the mastermind of this is non other than her* kai thought deeply.

The car suddenly stopped, "What's the matter?" You asked kris, you haven't reached the destination yet.

"I think we need to walk, we ran out of gas" Kris muttered.

"OH RIGHT GOOD TIMING!" Sehun sarcastically yelled.

"Just shut up" D.O told him at the same manner.

"Stop fighting will you, we need to do this quickly" Suho said, You and the boys immediately went of the car and started to climb the mountain. "Maybe we should've borrowed a horse" Sehun muttered again.

"Then go back and get a horse" Baekhyun exclaimed. "Why are you yelling at me? i've noticed that since we came!" All of you turned around and looked at him.

"Are you really sure, your asking that?" luhan who already lost his patience  started.

"You know what sehun, i think you need to stay in the car." Kris muttered, Sehun scoffed. "and now all of you wanted to get me out of your sights? FINE!" Sehun didn't think twice and turned back towards the car.

"tsk, he's such a baby" suho muttered. You all continued to walk.

 

"There! maybe we could pass there" tao pointed at the huge door, you were near at the abandoned oil factory, and from the looks of it, it has been closed for several years or maybe decades, the metal walls were already covered with dust and the white paint started to peel off or some were already washed off. The glass windows were already broken but there were still barrels of oils present outside the factory.

"We could get those for the car" Kris muttered.

"but first we need to save our little princess" Luhan bravely muttered. You and luhan held hands and looked at each other. His worried eyes tells you to stay behind but you shook your head and immediately ran towards the door.

  

"Yu-" you were immediately cut off by luhan "sshhh, not yet, they might be hiding somewhere" he whispered. You all completely entered the factory,

"Look!" Xiumin pointed at the middle of the factory were drums of oils were placed, in the middle of it, a note has been attached. You all ran towards the center and looked at the letter.

 

"HELP ME~"

"HELP ME~ HAHAH!" you all look at the owner of the voice. Your eyes widened "You!" Kai roared. and the man laughed again

"How are you my dongsaengs? didn't expect me didn't you" The man crossed his arms and walked towards all of you.

"Why-.. how?"  Suho muttered.

"Well you see.. i myself didn't expect this to happen as well" he arrogantly walked towards you.

 

==================================================================================================================

UPDATE.UPDATE.UPDATE!