Chapter 48: Minyoo week Part 1.2

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"are you okay now?" You gave yuri a milk to let the saltyness dissappear from her taste.

"neh~ umma" she said, milk beard was left on . Kai patted her head and crouched down to her level.

"appa, would just like to say sorry to yuri, would she forgive him?" kai held her face lovingly and yuri just hugged him "ofcourse appa!" she giggled, her mood lightens up again

You put the glass on the sink. "Want to go out again?" you asked her, She nodded her head and skipped outside with kai. You eyed both of their backs and smiled. they looked like father and daughter.

When you followed outside, you saw a volleyball net set and the boys were split into two teams. particularly exo M and exo K.

"Minyoo! you should be our referee!" D.O shouted, you pulled Yuri into my lap and sat on a life guard chair. "hold on" you whispered to Yuri so she won't fall.

The boys tossed a coin to know who will be the first to serve. "HEADS YEY!" Sehun shouted, and hi-fived his team.

"Minyoo, blow the wistle" Lay shouted, you nodded your head. *keke! the truth is i don't know how this game goes* you thought and whistled.

"GO APPAS!" yuri cheered.

The game started, Chanyeol was the first one to serve, they kept the ball passing through the net and couldn't let their respective teams to lose. Since the punishment will be the losing team will go inside the winnings team legs. Which is quite insulting to a boys part.

"YEAH!" Exo M got a point since exo k got the ball to far from the court.

"One point!" Yuri shouted and clapped her hands.

They proceeded to the game and played how many rounds. Both teams have a closed fight since Exo M was just leading with one point.

"Hyung~ get that!" sehun shouted to Baekhyun. and he returned it so much power spiking it to the ground.

"Another point to exo K.." yuri said "its a tie oppas!" you continued. The sun directly hitting , surely after that they will looked like burnt exo's keke~

The last round will know who will win and lose the game. "Fighting!" Sehun shouted again, earning a laugh from all of you  "will you just shut up we might lose" kai told him, "yah! its a words of encouragement" Kris was the last one to serve but exo K easily returned the ball. "Luhan!" because of the sunlight, luhan couldn't see the ball clearly and it hit him on the forehead.

Everyone was shocked, when Luhan fell on the sand knowing it had a great impact. You felt your heart skipped and cut your breath. You immediately put yuri on the floor and ran to him. You got his head and laid it on your arms. Luhan is still concious but he felt really dizzy.

"gege" you shook him, you held the part were he got hit and felt a bump, you heard him winced so you immediately let go.

"he needs ice!" you shouted,

"let's get him inside first"  kris said, the boys didn't think twice on carrying his small frame.

*omoo! get well oppa* you thought, you felt very nervous after seeing him fell.

 

 

The boys laid him on the couch and suho went into the kitchen to get some ice pack. You kneeled infront of him and tried to wipe the sweats on his forehead. "guys could you move away so he could got some air?" You politely asked them.

They nodded and obligingly moved away,

"Hmmm, i'll just take a bath" xiumin said and the others followed him. "I'll just cook lunch for us" D.O said "let me help you" Lay and chen followed him into the kitchen

You on the other hand, put the ice pack on the his forehead. "nghhh" he tried to remove it.

"sshh gege you can't" you held his hand away from his forehead. He was still sweating alot and you used your white cardigan to wipe it off. "umma, is baby appa fine?"yuri went infront of you and asked

"i still don't know.. hmm you should stay with your other oppas for a while" you told her, for now all you could think to do is to be with luhan until he's better. Kris got her, leaving you and luhan on the couch.

As you went back to luhan, you felt that he was asleep, his hands were on his side and his bare chest still sweating a lot. You held the ice pack lightly on his forehead, you let your chin laid in his arms and tried to wipe the sweat on his forehead.

 

"minyoo~"

"minyoo~"

"minyoo, you should eat" D.O tapped you shoulders. You didn't know that you felt asleep while taking care of him. *how many hours had passed?* you checked the window and saw the orange sky.

You checked on luhan and he was still in a deep slumber. "Oppa, what time is it?"

He looked at his mobile phone "4pm" he said, you were asleep for four hours on the same position.

You stood up but you felt your legs wobbled and hold on D.O for support. "Are you okay?"

You nodd your head "yeah, i just felt my legs numb"you told him,

"you should change first since you're still wearing your swim suit" D.O shyly said. and all you could say was "Oh" because of embarassment. You went into your room and change first.

  

Then you went inside the kitchen were the Lay was the only present,

"we didn't woke you up, since you looked tired as well" lay said, he is sitting on the dining table as well, spending  his time with his laptop,

"its okay" you said while D.O got a plate for you. From the dining area you still checked on luhan.

"got so scared eh?" you looked at lay again "from what i've seen awhile ago you were the most affected" he smirked and looked at you,.

"well its normal" you told him. "normal for a girlfriend isn't it?" Lay told you.

"aniyo, we're not together no--"

"you didn't have a closure right? that means you're still his girlfriend" he smiled and returned to his laptop, D.O got out the heated food they cooked awhile ago and placed it on the table.

"You should you know that, we'll take care of him for you" D.O winked and Lay laughed "Oppas~" you whined at their teasing

 

 

While you were eating, you constantly checked up on him and alast! he woke up. You leave your food unattended and immediately ran up to him. The remaining boys looked where you have been and saw you went up to the now awake Luhan.

They supressed their laughter and watched the scene.

 

"gege, are you okay?" you immediately held his forehead, seeing the violet bump on it. "my head hurts" he groggily said.

You sat on the couch and faced him. "awww, that's normal gege. do you like to eat? it might lessen the pain" Luhan looked at you and nodd. You immediately ran to the kitchen if there are still foods left.

"Its on the stove" Chen leaned on the kitchen wall.

you checked the food, it was a chicken soup. You immediately got a bowl and plate and poured some of it. "Thanks oppa" you said and ran all the way to luhan.

"Hmm i think this is fine than nothing" you scoop a soup and blow  on it so it would get a little bit colder. "say ah" you held the spoon

"i could do it minyoo" he sighed "but oppa, your still weak" you retorted and still asked him to open his mouth.

"minyoo" he said firmly

"gege." you matched up with him "just let me do this for you okay" you told him, he sighed and open his mouth for you. You smiled in satisfaction seeing that he's eating well. His natural skin color is coming back replacing his pale lips and skin.

"last oppa" you told him.

After the feeding session you placed the bowl on the table  and went back to him "are you okay now?" you softly asked "yeah, thanks" he said and released a small smile. His smile makes your heart flutter, indeed you were still so inlove with him.

"Do you want water or anything?" you asked him,

"come here" he suddenly said "eh??" you were confused.

"Come here i said"

You moved closer to him , suprisingly he moved forward to you and grabbed your shoulders and forced you to lean down on his chest.

"let stay like this for awhile" You didn't complain and let him do whatever he wants., He wrapped his arms round you and put his chin on top of your head.

"Will this be a goodnight already gege?" you joked at him. ready for a round two of sleep.

"if you liked it then why not!" luhan and you both chuckled.

"Then goodnight gege"

"goodnight minyoo"

 

==============================================================================

I SEE NO DIFFERENCE! HUNHAN COMBINE! XD