CHAPTER 37: Complication

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"Ughhh seriously we should continue this in the morning" Chanyeol whined, making the boys smacked him in the head.

"arasso, arasso, lay stop it we shall continue it in the morning" Kris commanded him and lay couldn't do anything but nodd. "plus luhan's not here" he softly said, you flinch when you heard his name.

You and the boys started to went upstairs, you were too tired and worn out because of today's happenings. But as you were about to turn the knob of your door, you were turn around because of a grip on the elbow.

"uhmmm.. could i sleep at your room?"kai asked "ehh oppa, but i only have a single bed, plus i-i- can't share it with you" You whispered the last words due to embarrasment.

"well i could sleep at the floor, i just don't really want to see luhan for now, i might kill him"he gritted his teeth. You let a long sigh "arasso oppa, i shall get some comforters and pillow for you"

 

 

========= FASTFORWARD===========

It was still dawn, the streets were still quiet, as the street lamps the only source that can be seen, Luhan was having an early jogging in a winter day. He didn't even bother the coldness that was enveloping him, sick? he knew he deserve it, for being such a jerk. He sighed and keep saying sorry for minyoo in his mind. 

 

While at the dorm, minyoo rised early to made breakfast for the boys, You felt alot better because of the boys support. You hummed a tune while preparing.

At the middle of cooking,  you heard the door opened *ehhh who would be out at this hour?* you brushed your hands on the apron and went infront of the door, you were surprised to see luhan, his eyes enlarged when he saw you infront of him

Your heart went wild but you couldn't bear to face him at this time. You tried to ran to the kitchen again but he caught you first and bck hugged you.

"let me go" it was so suffocating at your part, and you really want to distance from him.

"mianhe minyoo, mianhe~" he said, the tears started to fall on your eyes, "i.said,let,me.go" you tried to struggle from him but he just tightened his grip from you and nuzzled on your neck.

"i hope you understand me, im doing this to protect you all" he said, "protect us from what!? " You rasply whispered

"i couldn't say it, but please, yesterday, i didn't do it on purpose, i was forced to, i promise i'll made a way to get things fixed" he desperately said

"Stop it, luhan. What made you think that i would believe on your promises?" You eventually got out from his grip and faced him, hurt and anger was written on your face.

"Just give me time, i'll definitely fixed this" he said,

"You should be! but for the meantime, just please stay away from me" eventhough those words hurt you, you needed time for yourself. It was hard to trust him again, it sometimes crossed your mind, that  maybe he wasn't the same luhan afterall, there are some things that change over the time you two were separated.

"arasso" he lowered his head and went up to his room.

You wiped the tears at your face and continue.

 

It was already 7am, as the boys started to went down and gathered at the table. It was so quiet that the only thing that can be heard where the birds clattering spoon and forks. You were seated between kai and sehun while luhan was seated at the far end. You tried to peek at luhan and sighed,.

 

"ughhh i can't take this awkard silence anymore" Baekhyun whined "ughhh me too" chanyeol said.

 

"shut it you guys!" Suho reprimanded them and the room starts to get quiet again.

 

after the breakfast the boys started to fix themselves. Kai entered their room and saw luhan at his bed fixing his training bag.

kai couldn't contain himself and grabbed Luhan by his collar. Luhan didn't fought back and looked coldly at kai.

"What in the world got inside of that airhead of yours!!!" Kai shouted "I told you to take good care of her, but what have you done? you even did that disgusting act of yours infront of her!" kai shook him wildly and let go making him fall on his bed.

"i gave you a chance luhan! but too bad you wasted it" kai continue, he let his hands ran on his hair and sighed.

"from now on, start to distance yourself away from her, coz i wouldn't think twice to punch you!!" kai said

"you don't understand" luhan said "Ofcourse i don't i don't understand how you could cheat on her on that witch!" kai roared.

"Yeah! i know that, she framed me okay!" Luhan said

"whatever dude" he said, kai got his clothes and went out banging the door.

"aissshhh!" luhan ruffled his hair

 

==============================================================================================================================

ANOTHER UPDATE! SM TOWN CURRENTLY ONGOING =)