Chapter 45:

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid


"ofcourse we would"  You told her and she jumped in glee.

"i will tell appas about it!" She said and ran out from your grasp "w-wait yuri ah!" You shouted and tried to catch her, you ran all the way from the hallway but as you reach the stairs you saw yuri jumped into kai's lap.

You hesitated to go down and just lean on the wall near the stairs and listened to their conversation.

"kamjongg appa!, umma said she will bring me to china as well" yuri said innocently.

"ehh? she said that?" kai asked again, and she just nodd her head.

"is she still in her room?" you heard him asked *Oh no* and immediatly ran back to the room


You were pacing around your room when you heard a knock on your room

"minyoo" it was kai banging on the door.

You took a seat on the bed and deeply sighed. "come in" you said.

Kai went inside your room and faced you.

"I heard you'll bring Yuri with you" he calmly said, you just nodd your head.

"why are you doing this?" he asked.

"because i told you i need to" you said still not bothering to look at him.

Kai hold your shoulders making you looked at him "Do you have to give everything up for luhan?" as you looked in his eyes you saw the hurt and sadness.

"o-ppa" you whispered.

"You even agree to leave us just for his sake!" he shook you,

"m-m-mianhe oppa" you don't know what to say, Then Kai scoffed and looked at the ceiling then looked back at you

"why do i always recieve sorry from you?" kai forced a laugh. You silently stared at him, another wave of guilt was washing over you.

"op---" You're eyes widened when kai launched at you making you both fell on the bed. Kai was on your chest hugging you tightly

The next thing you felt was something wet on, then kai's face was on your neck. You were shocked to see him crying. You hesitantly held his cheeks but you still did and tried to comfort him.

"you know that i love you right minyoo?" he said between his sobs. "but you stil chose him over me.." he hardly cry and was shaking under your hold.



I can't do anything oppa...



I don't know what to say...



But still Mianhe.......

 

=============================================================================

SHORT UPDATE! =)