Chapter 41: Merry christmas

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

"There" you put the last christmas card on Kris' gift.

"Minyoo-ah! its almost christmas!" Chanyeol shouted, and you immediately hide the gifts under the bed. 

"Coming!" you fixed your clothes and went out of the room. it was minutes before christmas, you saw the boys preparing the evening dishes. well they presented themselves to do it. 

"Minyoo, could you taste this?" chen called you from the kitchen, but then sehun dragged you

"what color the blue one or the red one?" he innocently asked "what event is it today?" you asked

"Christmas" he answered, you cross your arms 

"and what color is christmas? you tapped your feet

"red" he said, and then you got the blue table cloth and put it aside. you sighed and went to chen

 

"could you taste this" he raised the spoon near to you, and you took a sip 

"hmmm its good" you showed him a thumbsup which he repayed with a smile.

 

"minyoo! you should put the star!" Suho called for you, *do i have to do everything?* you went to him and he excitedly showed you the star. 

"sheeesh oppa you could do it, i couldn't even reach the toOOOPPPP~~~" I was surprised and screamed when someone grabbed me by the waist "now you could reach it" kris gege told me. and i put the star on the tree. 

"yahh! baozi stop picking on the food!" you heard kai. then you turn around and saw kai hugging xiumin away from the table, which makes everyone laugh

"You lazyjerk! get your up and throw the garbage!" lay smacked him on the head "can i do it later??" Luhan whined, he looks like a whining kid, stomping his feet on the floor. 

"Minyooo~" Lay called you and smirk, making you surprise "w-w-aeyo??" you stuttered and luhan was indirectly looking at you. 

"fine fine, i'll throw it," luhan sighed in defeat and stood up, then lay winked at you and showed a thumbs up. 

 

"MEI MEI hyungs! the countdowns starting!" tao said excitedly and everyone of you gathered at the dining table, 

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4,3 ,2, one! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" all of you unisonly said,

"hyung~ merry christmas" sehun hugged luhan tight and even lift him from the ground "yah yah! bring me down!" luhan smacked sehun making you chuckled 

then suddenly you were suprised, kai steal a kiss from your cheeks "merry christmas" you blushed, and look around and sighed, good thing no one saw it. "same to you oppa, but you don't have to kiss me," the word kiss me was whispered, but then kai chuckled "whatever, that will be my gift to you" kai winked, and you smacked him in the arms. 

"Okay kiddos, after we eat its time to open the presents!" out of no where suho wore a santa hat "hey hyung where did you get that from?" D.O asked as he hold the white cotton ball at the end of his hat. 

"i bought it" suho grinned

"ehh when?" baekhyun raised his eyebrows. 

"its a secret" suho said 

"if i know, he steal it from the kid we saw on the street yesterday" kai smirked earning a laugh from the boys.

"aniyaaaa! she gave it to me!" Suho argued "HAHAHAHHA" you and the boys burst into laughter, 

"ara ara, lets eat shall we" chen came out from the kitchen and brought out his roasted duck earning an awwww and woah from the boys. 

"chen oppa, are there other dishes left?" you asked "ahh yeah, the chicken soup" he answered as he lay the duck on the table. 

as you were about to stand up, luhan blocked you "sit, i shall get it" he said, there was a hint of caring in his voice which makes you smile, you watch him  got a big bowl and pour the soup in there. "ooops oopps, move out of the way" he said as he carefully walked through the table. as soon as he set it down, all of you started to dig in. 

During the feast, some of the boys were eating like pigs, especially xiumin "hey, slowdown there still so much food left no need to rush" you told him and then suddenly he choked. "w-w-water" he hardly said and kris, who was beside him immediately handed him the water.

"aissh~ you too sehun!" you then averted to him "but we'll be opening the gifts after this! im excited" he said as the grains of rice were spitting out of his mouth. 

"ewwww could you chew it first!" baekhyun scolded him, and grabbed a napkin to wipe the dirts. 

 

after the christmas feast everyone gathered on the living room....

 

"ITS OPENING PRESENTS TIME!" tao and sehun said and clapped their hands wildly .

"Okay, i'll just get your presents upstairs" you said and the boys nodded like kids "keke~ good boys!" you told them and  rushed up the stairs. 

As you went inside the room, you grabbed the large plastic bag with their gifts inside. you rushed downstairs and saw the boys eyes shine

"TADA!" you dorkly said then suho stood up "you should wear this instead" he gave you his santa hat. "ahh gomawo oppa" you told him, you went to the middle and started to grabbed a gift from the bag. 

"hmmm this will be for, kris gege!" you handed him a small box with the gift inside "don't open it yet" you told him and he just nodded his head. 

"this will be for, d.o, lay, chen, chanyeol" you handed them their gifts which they gladly accepted

"then for baekhyun, xiumin, suho" it gave you a hard time to cover xiumin's gift for it was bigger than the others which made the maknae's whined "awww minyoo why is his gift bigger??" 

"well maybe she loves me more" xiumin said "Ewwwwww~ hyung!" the boys groaned "keke, you will see" you simply told them and resume. then this will be for kai  and luhan" kai immediately stood up and got the gift while luhan was shy and accepted his gift with a bow head. 

"yah, gege! chin up" you told luhan, he looked at you shockingly because he never expected you to be so caring of him now. 

"okay that's all" you teased and saw sehun and tao ready to complain "MINYOO YAH~ where's ours?" sehun stood up and grabbed your arms "meimei do i need to show you my bbuing bbuing for my gift??" he pouted and grabbed your other hand. making you chuckled

"maknaes! here are your gifts, Tao and sehun" Suho grabbed the bag and read the names out loud, the maknaes immediately ran for their gifts and seated at the floor. 

Thinking it was all done, you were going to take a seat too but suddenly kris tapped your shoulder "Merry christmas!" you didn't noticed that he already got the gift for you "ermmm sorry, we really don't have time to buy individual gifts for you so we combined our savings for that" lay stated, but for you, just being with them was a gift, you weren't really expecting something from them. 

"1, 2, 3 OPEN!" you all said, and the boys started to unwrapped the gifts while you started to loose the ribbon of the box, as soon as you opened the box, there was a cake inside

                                                 

You were getting teary eyed at the thought on their gift.

"meimei, its so cute!" you glanced at tao who was hugging the panda. you suddenly wiped the tears from your eyes

"HAHAHAHAHA! you get a what?" D.O bursted in laughter "yah minyoo, why have you given me a trash bin?" xiumin pouted, 

"so you could throw your chip packs in their pabo!" you retorted back earning a laugh from the boys. "But hyung, look its so cute! there's a bunny ears" Chen teased and you started laughing again. 

You glanced at each boys and saw the happiness on their faces. You looked at luhan who was staring at the rubix cube and started to jumble it again *you missed it did you gege?* you thought and continue to glance at the others. 

 

"Merry Christmas Oppas" you whispered 

============================================================================

ANOTHER UPDATE! KEKE~ MIANHE IM REALLY GETTING BUSY AT SCHOOL =)

PREDEBUT OF LUHAN =)