Chapter 46 : Minyoo week part 1

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

The door in your room creaked open, as footsteps thumped on the wooden floor.

"Shhh yah, keep quiet" suho held his finger on his mouth and whispered. "mianhe" the boys mouthed and continue to go inside your room.

"Hyung, could you bring the glass" Sehun asked Lay, since he couldn't balance the small table on his hand. They plan this awhile ago, the moment you haven't wake up at 5am.

"appa, what are we doing?" Yuri asked, she was being carried by kris. "shh baby, were going to suprise your umma" he said and Yuri's mouth formed into an "O". "Luhan hyung, you should be the one to give this" Sehun was giving him the breakfast "tsk why me?" he softly argued

"You know why" Sehun said and rolled his eyes, Luhan clicked his tongue and got it from him.

"waaah~ so kawaii" all of the boys averted there gaze on chanyeol who was already beside you touching and poking your face.

"yah! chanyeol get back in here!" Baekhyun hissed at him "waeyo? look minyoo looks like a doll *poke poke*" he did it again, and this time you stirred at the bed. the boys gasped including chanyeol who stumbled on his , they got their breath in and stopped in their movements. "nghhh" you said and scratched your head, they gulped in nervousness.

But all you did was turn around to the other side. They sighed, while baekhyun went to chanyeol and got him on his ears "oww oww oww" chanyeol whispered.

"aisssht! let's get this thing done shall we?" kai, who was surprisingly there said in annoyance.

The boys nodd and continue to walk. "Yuri" Suho called her and yuri looked at him confusingly, "eh hyung why are you calling yuri?" D,O asked

"i decided to change the plan" the boys gasp at him, then kris laid yuri down on her feet and she tiptoed towards suho. "yuri here, will be the one to wake minyoo" suho got  yuri in his arms and kissed her forehead

"but hyung. i told you that i'll be the one to wake her up right" chanyeol pouted, and the boys just glared at him "fine fine! she should do it" Chanyeol raised his hands in defeat, since baekhyun was still beside him ready to ripped his ears off.

Suho then laid yuri on the bed, and yuri then crawled towards you. Yuri immediately pecked you on the lips.

"aishh lucky kid" Chanyeol rolled his eyes

"shut up!" both luhan and baekhyun said.

Yuri kept on giving you kisses but still you didn't wake up, you were stirring but still you won't wake up "umma"  Yuri started shaking you "ughhh let me sleep"  you shoo yuri away, you almost hit her on the face.

"UMMA!" Yuri continued

"baby, gave me 5 minutes" you groaned and snuggled on the pillow. Yuri looked at the boys and shook her head.

"aishhh who knows this girl could sleep as thick as a log"  Xiumin said

"Luhan" Suho called for him "you do it" he whispered, and luhan points himself "yes you, so come on!" suho frantically called for him Sehun nudged him while Chen got the food on him. kai just rolled his eyes while chanyeol groaned.

Luhan slowly went towards you and sat on the bed quietly. He went near your face his lips almost touch your cheeks but he went upwards into you ear. "minyoo-ah wake up"

You didn't know but your body hair starts to rise "yuri i told you 5 minutes aishhh!"

"its not yuri... babe its me" he whispered again

"Yuri ah since when did i became your babe-----" You suddenly stoppede and shot your eyes wide open, your head snapped towards the voice and you saw luhan inches away from you, O.O "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~" You suddenly got up from the bed, got the blanket to your chest and moved towards the headboard. then that's when you noticed that all twelve of them where inside. 

"aishhh i didn't know you squeel like a dolphin" luhan grunted as he poke his ears.

"Yah! who even told you to get inside my room without permission!" you screeched.

"well you see, its already 7:00am and you should be the one to wake us up" luhan said, "omo" you checked the clock and it was really 7am "awww mianhe!" you apologized, you haven't notice the time,

"hahaha its okay, the good thing is we have made a breakfast for you" suho said and the boys gathered infront of you and placed the food in your lap.

"what the... is there an occasion?" you asked, you stared at the food, bacon and cheese plus hotdog with mayo and ketchup. "it will be minyoo week" tao simply said "what do you mean?" you asked

"since you have one week left before you leave we plan to spend it all day 24/7 with you" Sehun said "eventhough we couldn't understand your real reason we knew your doing it for us" kris said,

you couldn't help but smile at them "but how about your work?"

"ohh sangjangnim gave us one week off" chanyeol sai, you just nodd understanding what they said. "and by that! you will not be our maid anymore, you will be our master for one week" Suho clasped his hands 

"you know you don't need to do that" you argued

"but we like minyoo, so relax..."he told you.

"and then after you eat, packed your things so we could leave" kai said. You confusedly looked at him "we are going on a vacation!" The boys cheered

"where?"

"You shall see" suho winked.

 

======= FASTFORWARD =============

"Umma! are you ready?" yuri called out from the door

"im coming!" you said, you were fixing your bag since the boys said you will all be staying at that secret place for 5 days.


  

(this will be your outfit)

You opened the door seeing your little angel. "lets' go" you grabbed her hand and lead her downstairs.

"Are you guys ready?" Kris asked, he got your bag down the stairs "neh- oppa" you told him

"then what are we waiting for, lets go!" Xiumin excitedly said

You all went to the company car.. yes the boys even borrowed a larger company car for you guys since their will still be big bags that will be placed inside.

"umma, im gonna seat beside lay oppa at the front" before you could even argue she ran towards lay *aisssh this kid* you sighed but thinking about it she was also spending her time with her appas.

You got inside the car and was seated beside Suho. "are we all set?" kris asked through the mirror.

"wait!" you looked at the door and saw luhan appeared, "you , you forgot to lock the door" he said, then sat beside you since its the last remaining spot.

You felt slighlty uncomfortable, since the incident, you remembered him shouting and cursing you, well you can't blame him since he's angry but still it hurts.

The car started and you guys went to your unknown destination.

"could you guys please tell me where we are going?" You asked again

"its a secret minyoo" suho smiled at him you pouted and decided to look at the other side but then you saw luhan looking out on the window, he sensed that you were looking making him glance at you, since you were caught you decided to looked away.

 

You were on the car for 2 hours all ready and you felt your hurt *aissh are we going to north korea? coz it really took us so long* you sighed, you looked at the boys, some of them were sleeping and some of them were doing something else.

"bored?" luhan suddenly said

"i-uhhh well my hurts already, when are we going to arrive?"

he silently chuckled "i also don't know" then suddenly he removed one of his earphones and placed it on your ears.

"maybe this will lessen your boredom" he smiled.

You listen to the song on his earphones...

 

baby im sorry..............

=============================================================================================================

ANNYEONG~ keke~ do you guys know the song? it was b1a4's baby im sorry =)

OH BTW CAN I PROMOTE MY NEWEST STORY?? SERIOUSLY BLAME BIGBANG FOR THIS ONE, I WAS REALLY CAUGHT UP ON THEIR SONG MONSTER AND DECIDED TO MAKE A STORY ABOUT IT. ANY VIPS OUT THERE??

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/206837/meeting-a-monster-bigbang-drama-gdragon-jiyong-kwonjiyong-romance-you

AISSH LUCKY GIRLS! -_________________-

LUHAN AND LAY EVEN HAVE THE SAME BAG AND SHIRT