Chapter 47: Minyoo week Part 1.1

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

"FINALLY WE'RE HERE!" Suho said, you immediately shot your eyes wide open because of his voice. And look outside. Your eyes rounded seeing a beautiful scenery outside.

*woah woah i didn't know a place like this exist in korea* your eyes glistened and held the window.. "Minyoo.. uhhh" You were suddenly interrupted when luhan kept wiggling, and that's when you noticed that you were seating on his lap already.

"OMO! mianhe!" you immediately jumped out and blushed. "its okay.. its just that you squished my... you  know" luhan said

Your eyes rounded knowing what he was saying. *OHMYGODOHMYGOD*

 

The car finally stopped and we arrived at the house near the cliff.

*In my life i have seen different huge houses but this one looks magnificent* you thought, and looked at the house from the outside,

Chanyeol suddenly grabbed you by the shoulder, you looked at him and his killer smile "let's go in?" he said, you just nodd your head and went inside too. The bags are being carried by the other boys.

"Uwaaaa! Its so beautiful!" Yuri shout, she was being carried by Lay, they were looking outside the pure glass window admiring the sea.

  

"isn't it? keke~ Sajangnim let us borrow his rest house for awhile" Suho said, You gawked *this is sooman's house?? gosh! that filthy old hag* you thought

"Okay guys, since we only have 7 rooms in the house, we will have to share with someone" Kris said

"Me and Tao!" Sehun shouted and hold tao's shoulder,

"awww can't we just go with the same rooms as at home?" D.o whined and the others nodded.

"yeah, i guess that's right" Baekhyun said

"B-b-but! i like to go with tao!" sehun whined and tao nodded his head. You want to chuckle at his sillyness. As for you, you already know you will be sleeping with Yuri and called for her. But suprisingly she shook her head. "aniyo.. umma could i sleep with kai appa?" she ran all the way from Lay to kai.. 

*ehhh? why so sudden?*

The others also reacted as to why she chose kai. "well me and appa, already promised each other" she winked at kai and he did the same..

"CHEATER! you secretly talked about this behind our backs" Xiumin whined "Yah! who are you calling a cheater" Kai raised his eyebrows and ready to smack Xiumin.

"Stop it stop it!, fine let them be, so that means, i'll stay with D.O and since Kai and Yuri will be staying together You, Minyoo and Luhan will stay together" Kris said and the boys hi-fived each other while me and luhan were rooted on our spot *ehhh? how did this happened?* you and luhan exchanged glance and gulped.

 

Chen clapped his hands "okay.. time to go to our designated rooms!" The boys paired up with each other and starts to leave. while me and luhan were still on our place.

"if i were you, you both should act cool with each other or else you wouldn't enjoy this trip" Lay said and chuckled. 

 

Luhan was the first one to move, he got my things as well "hey, i could do it" you grabbed it from his hands

"no its okay, just go and open the door arasoo?" he said but he wasn't directly looking at you. You just nodded your head and rushed up the stairs. As you opened the door, you immediatey saw the good scenery outside but then you noticed....

  

 

"omo why do we only have one bed?" you whispered. Luhan dropped the bags "what's the matter?" he asked and looked at what you're looking at

"F*** ONE BED? seriously??" He said. You just nodd your head shyly.

"Take the bed, i'll sleep on the floor" Luhan immediately said. You looked at him "no, oppa, we could share" you mumbled shyly.

"I know you're not comfortable with it, so let's stay that way" Luhan argued "fine" you didn't argue with him and submit.

You sat on the bed and looked at space. While luhan faced the window and looked outside.

 

"HYUNG, MINYOO let's swim!" Sehun barged into the room, you both looked at him, and he was wearing his board shorts already.  "Do you like to?" Luhan asked you "sure" you told him since you went there to have fun might as well enjoy it.

"Arasoo, i'll just go outside, change in here" he said and grabbed something from his bag and left,

*aigooo.. i felt so suffocated* you tried to fan yourself with your shirt.

 

========= FASTFORWARD =============

As you went down to the beach you could already here the screams and laughter from them

  

"Umma!!!" Yuri shouted, she was already in the water with her inflattables floaters already.

You smiled and ran up towards them, You dropped your things beside Baekhyun who was currently reading another book again. "woot woot!" Chanyeol teased but he immediatley recieved a pinch by luhan.

The other boys were already far in the sea, Suho and other exo M were riding in a jet ski. while the others have their snorkling equipments already You own the whole part of the sea since no one reside there and the place is hidden from the public. 

"Umma let's ride the boat!" she said and points at the banana boat. You went to asked baekhyun "is that safe for a child?" he looked up from the book and looked at you, "hmmm she's wearing her safety floaters so i guess its fine just hold her still" You nodd your head and ran to the water.

You sent a go signal on Yuri and she squeeled "OKAY! whose up for the banana boat?" kris asked Kai, Yuri, You, Luhan, Chanyeol, Sehun and Tao raised their hands. You all went and sat on the both, Yuri was seating inside Kai's hold since she still have a small frame. Kris went up to the jetski  and starts the engine,

"Ready?" he asked "READY!" you all said. and the ride starts. The bananana boat bounced into the water while the ride became more faster. Kris kept on turning, and the seats became slippery already.

"GEGE! make a quick turn!" Tao said and laughed

*are you kidding me? we might fe----* you were lost from your thoughts when the moment you're thought came true and all of you fell on the water. You felt a hold on your waist while your eyes closed. You instantly wiggled upward to the surface of the water.

"are you okay?" You opened your eyes and saw Luhan face to face with you.

"i-im fine.. " YOu held on him tightly since your legs starting to get numb from moving underwater. You both stared at each other for awhile

"UWAAAAH!, appa~~~" Yuri cried as kai got her "appa~" she coughed and bawled loudly. You immediately turned to her "aww.. im here im here" Kai tried to soothe her but she just cried loudly

"Hey hey, what happened baby?" you and the boys immediately went to her.

"I drank salty water! uwaaaah" She coughed again and still cried. You soften at her reason and got her from kai. "shh... lets  get you to the house first so you could drink something that will remove the salty taste.. you want that?" You told her softly, she sniffed and her cries lessen already.

"I'll go with you" Kai said, since he was guilty of what happened. You, kai and Yuri went out of the water and went to the house. yuri was being carried by kai and you check on her.

 

Sehun who was beside Luhan tapped his shoulders. "They look like a family don't they?" he said and Luhan didn't respond "if i were you, make your moves hyung, spend the remaining days, maybe she would change her decisions.. maybe you are the only one who could make her stay"

 

============================================================================

MIANHE IF HAVEN'T UPDATED!!!

SHEESSH BUT IM BACK AND READY TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS =)