Chapter 44: Decisions

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

 

"Minyoo ah~ , Luhan hyung! Ppali!" Sehun called the both of you as the boys gathered infront of the television.

 

Showbiz News:  Luhan of Exo Caught cheating on Minhee.

The girl that has been said to be with Luhan is the current girlfriend of fellow exo member kai, she was the main character on the exo's newest music video, what is love. is this true or a pure misconception? we'll get you update to that

 

"WHAT THE HELL?" Chanyeol threw the pillow on the carpet.

"This is at the show yesterday, am i right?" suho asked and points at the tv. You were standing still and stared at the tv. *ottokhae?* you thought.

On the other hand, kai was gripping his fist in anger and glare at luhan.

 

~RING RING~

all of you, looked at the telephone.

"I'll answer the phone" kris simply said. You gulped because of nervousness, then someone grabbed your hand and looked at him "don't worry" Lay said "It will be fine."

Then Kris turned around with worried expression "You were both being called to the office right now" You and Luhan exchange glances

"Do you want us to go with you?" tao meekly asked.

"Don't, they need to get out on this mess on their own" Kai speaked up.

"But hyung!" Sehun butted in.

"no its fine sehun, he's right we should fix it on our own" Luhan stepped out and looked at kai, he grabbed your hand "let's go?" you nodded your head. "Trust me on this arasso?" you couldn't do anything but to believe in him. You knew you were both victim on this.

 

======== FASTFORWARD =============

As the company car arrived passed infron of the SM building, the reporters swarm i trying to get the truth and some scoop on the both of you. "we'll pass at the back" the manager seriously said. You couldn't blame him maybe he was scolded as well.

The moment you and Luhan stepped down of the car you felt your knees weaken. Luhan didn't looked at you but dragged you inside the building his grip was so tight, scared to lose you again.

As you enter the building people starts to looked at the both of you. Whispering and looking at you dirtily "Look straight, show them you're not guilty of anything" Luhan said, his pace was so fast making you run to catch up to him. But the truth is you don't feel guilty because of the rumors you felt guilty on causing another problem.

Luhan knocked on Sooman's office.

"Come in" Luhan let go of you first before you enter. and as you enter the room, you saw minhee who was hysterically crying her heart out *LIES* you thought. 

"you two sit down" Sooman seriously said, and the both of you sat on the others side across minhee.

"You Filthy !" Minhee roared.

"Stop it minhee!" Sooman told her and she continue to cry.

"So... minyoo, let me ask you first, is this true?" he asked, all you could do was lower your head. "a..-"

"aniyo" luhan answered for you.

"Im not asking you luhan!" Sooman raised his voice making both of us flinched

"Sir...." You gulped and was shaking in fear.. "aniyo" you answered to him.

"If this is not true, then why are the both of you hugging?" Sooman continue to ask..

"b-because-" you were already trembling... "I..i-m going back to china" Luhan turned his head to you "what are you----?"

You firmly looked at him and then to sooman "sir, im going back to china"

"hey wait wait" Luhan held your arms and you just looked at him apologetically. *mianhe gege, you need to know it this way*

"My.. parents wants me to go home. they... needed me" you hardly continue while Luhan's gripped at you tightens. "When are you planning to go then?" Sooman became calmer "next week sir"

"WAIT!, sangjangnim, she can't, she has a contract right?" Luhan argued, for him selfish or not, he doesn't want you to leave. Sooman nodd his head "well yes she has,...."

"I would pay for the contract" you firmly told him

"Yah! minyoo ah! what are you saying? Luhan was raising his voice now. But you can't answer him.. not now, you need to tell it to all the members.

"If that's what you like" Sooman agreed then luhan shot his head on sooman "But sangjangnim!" he argued

"She's willing to pay luhan" You know when it comes to money, sooman could easily agree. The whole room became quiet.

"So..... are we going to tell the reporters that it was all a misunderstanding?" Sooman smiled, and there minhee also smile "Ofcourse!" She clasped her hands in delight and looked at the both of us "thanks for clarifying minyoo- shii, i thought my luhan had cheated on me" she said exaggerating on the word MY!..

"I'll be the one to fix this, you may all go" Sooman said and the three of you stood up. Minhee immediately cling onto luhan. "Can you let go of me first!" Luhan stormed out of the room "Oppa!" Minhee then followed after him. You were about to leave the room "Come back here before you leave" Sooman's back was facing you.

"yes sir" you told him and went out of the room.

As you went outside the room, yous aw luhan and Minhee arguing.

"Yah! what's your problem?" she shouted

"You.. you're the problem!" then luhan went nearer to her and whispered "we should stop this" and gripped her arms harshly.

Minhee smirked "you know we can't do that"

"whatever" Luhan turned around and saw you, you were startled "Mianhe" you said. and minhee crossed her arms and looked at you "by the way, thanks... but too bad we couldn't hang out because you're leaving so soon" you know it is so fake and sarcastic

"I don't want to hangout with you in the first place" You told her, "well, that's too bad" she said and turned and walked away in the other direction leaving you and luhan alone.

Luhan dragged you again "gege stop!" you told him but he didn't let go, he then lead you to a fire exit.

"Now tell me, why you're leaving" Luhan raised his voice.

"i need to..." you told him.

"WHY DO YOU NEED TO?" he couldn't contain himself anymore, you were getting scared at his tone but you still bravely answer him

"i'll tell you when we got home"

Luhan then punched the wall behind you, making your knees shake.

"Why can't you tell it to me now?" he groaned.

"i..i-want to tell it to the other boys as well" you gulped, you were on the verge of crying. Then Luhan removed his fist from the wall and sighed. "Fine"

 

======= AT THE DORM =========

As soon, as you enter the room, the boys immediately rose up from their seats.

 

"What happened?"

"how did sangjangnim reacted?"

"Speak up!"

The boys bombarded you with questions.

 

"Sit down, she's going to tell us something" Luhan seriously told us. "hyung what's the matter?" sehun then asked him.

"I said SIT!" Sehun flinched and immediately sat down. SInce Luhan was one of the eldest, the boys immediately followed him, leaving you standing up and faced them. You felt a lump on your throat

"i...i-i'm leaving" you deeply sighed

"WHATTTTT??" the boys said "Minyoo ahh~ no you can't!"

tears started to fall from your eyes but you immediately wiped it away "I need to oppas," you sniffed..

"why?" suho worriedly asked

"i can't say it now.." you told him

"That Bull!" you told me you're going to say it" Luhan said "Luhan stop it!" Kris shouted at him and he just hmppfed

"i promise.. oppas, you will know in the right time.. this will be for your own good" You told them. "but minyoo, we promised to help you right?" Baekhyun said

"yes, oppas.. but please let me do this for you all" You looked at them

"you know you don't have to do this" Chen said

"but i want to do this" you looked straightly to luhan and tried to smile at him. But he suddenly looked away,

"can't we force you to stay?" D.O asked, you shook your head "aniyo oppas, i've made my decision"

The room became awkward and no one dared to speak..........

 

So... when are you leaving?

 

"next week" You and Luhan both said.

============================================================================

FINALLY UPDATED AGAIN! HOORAAAH! I SHOULD'VE UPDATED YESTERDAY BUT I GOT STRANDED ON THE ROAD, I GOT OUT OF SCHOOL AT 6PM AND GOT HOME AT 11PM..-__________________-

KAI AND FRIENDS =)