CHAPTER 39: Sm ball part 1

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

It was the 20th of december, the date when the SM *freakin* ball will be held, As the news spreads out between you and kai, the fans/viewer had a split reaction about it, some were mature to accept it and blessed the both of you and some where outraged and let their emotions contain them. Ofcourse, in your part, you wouldn't care less since you and kai never really dated or anything.

What was even hilarious was the both of you recieve love calls from reality shows wanting both of you to make a guest appearance.  But still you told Sooman to object it and maintain your private life.

As for Luhan and you, enkkkk! nothing really, There were times that you missed him so much but couldn't get the guts to talk to him. *Leave some pride for yourself* that was your recent motto in life. But everytime you saw his face, you knew he was suffering as well.

 

"Minyoo, aren't you done?? we are leaving!" Exo K's maknae shouted, you been spacing out infront of your vanity for a while.

   (just look at the dress)

"perfect!" you twirled one last time and  got your pouch bag and went out of the room

"woahh as usual! beautiful as always" Suho complimented your looks, you were used to it already and stuck your tounge out at him.

Kai went beside you and lend his arm, automatically you encircle your arms around his.

"ppali! we'll be late!" the boys weared fashionable tux and coats. *No doubt, they would be the center of attention* you thought, but you noticed luhan wasn't anywhere to be found, but then you remembered, he had to picked minhee up.

"the party hasn't even started and your make up's starting to melt on your frown" kai teased, making you scoffed

"and so? i looked beautiful anyway" you boast making him chuckled "you're right anyway" he said, the both of you went inside the company car and proceed to the event.

 

As soon as you arrived the place, there was a long red carpet. The exo boys were the first one to went out of the car and you and kai were the last one. Ofcourse for the paparazzi, both of you were the main course.

As soon as you went out of the car, you felt a little bit of dizzy, the fans keeps screaming, some were calling names, like kai!, kai's gf! and stuffs, and the flashes of the camera's not helping a lot. You don't know where to look at.

"Just look ahead, keep your head held high" Kai instructed you "pfft, you're bad at this as well" you tried to joke

"but i still had the experience in this than you" he commented.

The both of you went into a mini stage and posed for the cameras slash the hungry paparazzis'

It was too hot for you, eventhough it was winter the lights and the crowd makes it warmer and suffocating. After the mini photoshoot, the both of you were lead inside the hall. There present different artists, staffs and eligible bachelors and investors you haven't seen before.

 

"woah kai, is this your girlfriend?" one ahjussi asked, "Ne Mr. Park" he smiled, you slightly bowed to give a respect and later on he excused himself.

"who is he?" you asked "one of the stock holders" he said, you just nodd your head, you were used to gatherings like this already meeting with big people.

then the both of you entered a big room,It was a white marbled room covered with different decoration. The room wasn't that jampacked. There was a dance floor at the middle and there you saw other artist chit chatting.

kai dragged you in the middle to meet some sunbaes and unnies.

"Minyoo~" you turned around and saw SNSD unnies again. you hugged each other like you haven't seen in ages.

"kai, could we borrow her for awhile?" Taeyeon unnie asked, and kai looked at you first then nodded "i'll just fetch her later" he suavely smiled at them and the snsd unnies dragged you to their table.

"Yah, you had some explaining to do" Sooyoung said,

"neh~ you haven't told us that you and kai were together" Jessica also said,

"I thought you and luhan would end up together" Yoona said, there was a bit disappointment in her tone

"now pay up you guys! i won!" Sunny said, making the other groan "You made a bet?" you asked and they all nodded their heads. "well to bad, that was only a show" you awkwardly laugh and the girls just stared at you.

"What?" you asked "So you mean, this is fake?" Hyoyeon asked and you just nodded.

"Oh great! by sooman again isn't it?" seohyun asked *ooohh never did i expect to hear it from her* you thought "Well, yeah" that's what you only said.

 

You were busy talking with the snsd, that you haven't seen minhee and luhan entered the room.

"eeewww, look how ty she looks like" yuri said, and pointed at a certain person. You all looked around and saw Minhee with luhan. She was wearing a red gown, the cut on her gown was way to low, it almost reach her stomach and there was two slits at the side of her dress making her look so ty,

"why would luhan even bother to pick her as her partner" Yoona snorted

"maybe she forced him" Jessica said and the girls nodded

"or maybe he comply himself" you softly said "HA! that's impossible" taeyeon retorted

"we knew luhan, he would chose someone better" Tiffany said

"But aren't they friends eversince" it wasn't a question but a statement.

"Well.. yeah," that was what the girls had said.

 

"ehem, may i request all the attendees to went back to their own seats, the program would started in a short while" Sooman said through the mic.

The guest scattered making you lost.

*poke poke* you turned around and saw kai was their. he was offering his hand to you.

"later minyoo" they giggled and you accept kai's hand.

"They look good together aren't they?" Tiffany said, as the girls giggled again.

 

As you and kai arrived the table you saw the complete exo K boys, the table was for 15 people meaning there would be a one seat free, since you and minhee would be at the table.

"Minyoo, kai here!" Tao beamed, he was wearing a bow tie making him look cute, there was a seat between him and suho they said they have save it for you guys. and no one sat beside minhee.

You already sat and saw luhan gazed at you, you both shared each others glances, you were lost in the sensation. But as you saw minhee went near him and whispered something you looked away. the pain is still fresh and seeing them together makes the pain swell more.

Then the lights dimmed, the spot light went to Sooman as he welcome everyone, actually it was a bore, his speech went on and on, he even had a powerpoint presentation.

"oppa, i'll just get some juice" you whispered to him. "want me to come with you?" he asked but you shook your head

"i can manage" you told him, you stood up and went to the side to walk, you went to the refreshment table and ordered a pomelo juice. Waiting for the drink to come you glanced at the environment, it was press free event and the artist were free to do whatever they want.

"bored?" you glanced at your side and saw Super junior's donghae beside you. instead of being intimidated, you keep calm "neh donghae shii" you told him, he ordered a wine

"leave the formalities, call me oppa" he smirked "arasso oppa" then he pinched your cheek.

"Kai was so lucky to have you" he said and you just snorted "pfft, that's not true im just normal" you responded.

"No seriously you have this certain aura that makes everyone feel comfortable around you" he complimented, the next thing you knew he was kissing your knuckles already.

"kahsahmnida" you bowed at him. and he just chuckled

"you know, i think you look quite familiar" he suddenly told you "nahh.. i just looks like someone, but i think im not the one you're referring to" you quickly said "ahh maybe" he answered and sip his drink.

"i shall go back now" you told him, you brought the glass with you, he slightly bowed and you made your way back to the table.

 

"what took you so long?" kai whispered

"ahh, i had speak with donghae oppa" kai raised his eyebrow "oppa?"

"mhhhmm, he told me to call him that" you sip your drink and look at sooman who's having his long speech.

 

Then the light suddenly . Atlast! its done...

 

=======================================================================================================================

Tomorrow will be the start of my class, so i guess my updates will become lesser since i had to take up my major classes already, i hope you guys could wait. =)

HUNHAN WITH D.O

AYOOO WADDAPPP! KRISYEOl <3

THERE WERE RUMORS THAT AMBER KISSED KRIS BUT THE TRUTH IS SHE ONLY WHISPERED. =)