CHAPTER 40: Help

MISSION: Be my Gege's maid

 

Now, its time to overtake the dance floor, as the teens and young adults gathered at the middle, the lights starts to get wild and sparkle and the dj starts to play some music.

"Come on" You were the one who held kai, he was surprised at your offer and the both of you went to the dance floor.

It was so crowded that you two both squeeze in through the middle.

"Never did i thought that you would be a party animal" kai chuckled, as you swayed your hips and raised your hands and followed the beat. "I missed this you know " You told him. It was so long since you've dance like this.

The both of you moved to the grove, but then suddenly, you saw Minhee dragging luhan at the dance floor near you, and you saw her tly dancing and snaking her way to luhan, she saw you looking and smirked at you, she wrapped her hands on luhan's neck and swayed her hips. you turned around and looked at kai who was also lost through the beat.

After an hour, the song turned into a slow one, earning a groan from the others but nonetheless, you and kai shared a look, you placed your hands on his neck and his on your waist, You laid your head on his shoulder and sway.

"i haven't notice they were both near us" kai chuckled and whispered to you.

"haha, i've seen them since awhile ago, and that minhee sure knows how to act as a snake" you joked making him laughed.

 

Meanwhile when the song turned to a slow music, luhan want to go out of the dance floor, he couldn't bare to stay seeing you and kai together. But minhee grabbed his hand "now now, this would be a good show isn't it" she smirked, luhan just sighed and comply to her.

But the truth is, luhan is breaking apart seeing you in other man's arms.

 

It took you a couple of hours of non stop dancing, many men asked your hands and you accepted, you gain new more friends and pals to count on.

 

"thank you" You bowed at the last one, you went out of the dance floor and got another drink "aissh its so hot in here" you thought, after you got your drink, you went out to the garden.

 

You removed your pumps and walked on the grass garden, you sat at a swing bench and let the coldness envelope you,

then suddenly you felt a coat on your shoulders. "you shouldn't be in here at this weather" Lay appeared beside you. you swing agained and sighed.

"i just want to breath some fresh air oppa" you told him and looked up at the sky.

"i guess your to worn out at the dance huh?" he said and you just nodd your head.

there was an awkward silence between both of you, you swing your legs and wrapped the coat firmly on you.

"could we talk?" you looked at him and smile

"we are already talking" you joked "i mean about him" your smile faltered you knew it was about luhan.

"he told us what happened" he said but you didn't look at him

"i knew he tried to explain to you but you didn't listen" he scolded.

"because, i saw it with my own eyes oppa, i couldn't even bare to look or be close to him" you responded.

"but you're not the only one hurting minyoo, it may cost a double pain from yours" Lay explained, you looked at him

"That minhee.. tried to blackmail him" you felt anger rising up but you tried not to react "then?"

"she included everyone that luhan loves" he continued "she was so selfish, that even his parents been involved in this" he told you, the sound of his parents made you felt guilty, "they might suffer if he doesn't comply, us too and you" lay said

"can you believe that, he saved all of us minyoo, so don't get mad at him, coz he is mad at himself too" lay gave out a chuckle, you felt guiltier but maybe you could find a way to help him. "we planned on helping him on this" lay then said

"can i join you oppa?" You asked smiling at him.

 

Meanwhile, Minhee faced the paparazzi outside, she dragged luhan with her, and boldly announced to them that they were together. It was a new scoop for them. Luhan wanted to ran away from that place but Minhee was pinching his sides and obviously more pain to come.

The members watched the whole scene, and shook their head.

 

"I think its time for us to make a move" as the leader, kris said it and the members nodd.

==========================================================================================================================

TADA! i think this will be my last update for today, keke~

LUCKY FANS! TT________________________TT (credits to the right owners)