Hyung?

Forever With You

"Damn. Its gonna be hard to promote after Jiyong," Taeyang thought to himself. His new single was going to come out soon. THe song is called Ringa Linga, and was composed and produced by G-Dragon and another well known composer. 

Taeyang was excited and stressed out at the same time. Not only because his single will come out and he made a huge transformation, but at the same time the statement about him and Tiffany will come out. Both him and Tiffany have been laying low for a while. He has been meeting with many people however. 

 

 Taeyang was in L.A to meet with American dancers and his choreographer. However, he met one very notable person.

"Hyung! Wassup man!" Taeyang said to his close friend. 

"Oh Youngbae-ah, your English improved alot," Said Jay Park. Taeyang and Jay Park slowly became really as they discussed the two things that interest them the most, hip hop and music. 

"Hyung you have to sing or rap in my album," Taeyang begged. "Fany is also a big fan of yours too." 

"I would love to. But lets see how your first single goes first. I like ringa linga alot. Its soo hiphop. Jiyong is a genius haha," Jay said. 

"I love it. I'm just not sure how people will react. I mean they are so used to my rnb days. not only that, the same day ringa linga comes out, the statement of sm and yg will come out saying we are dating. Too many risks," Taeyang said. 

"Don't worry man. Just do you. Real fans will stick by your side. You have to remember that fame is just an added bonus. A blessing. Im positive that you are happy making music. You are happy, you're friends are happy, family is happy. That's all that matters," Jay said. 

"Yeah really true. I just don't want Fany to get hurt," Taeyang replied. 

"Fany is a strong girl. She will stick with you through thick and thin. Right now, just focus on your album," Jay said. 

"Yo hyung, no matter what you are going to be in my album. Whether you like it or not," Taeyang said with a smile. 

"Yeahyeah anytime," jay said laughing. "My people will call your people. I always wanted to say that." 

 

 

 Taeyang went back to his temporary apartment in downtown L.A. He went on skype and Tiffany was there waiting for him to log on. He immediately recieved a video call from Tiffany. 

 

TY: Yo wassup babe.

FY: Yo! You're late 

TY: Sorry babe. I was just talking to the second man you like the most.

FY: You? (Fany joked)

TY: Yea- wait what me?!?! Whos the first guy then?

FY: Daniel Hennny

TY: What! 

FY: Oppa I'm joking. Haha so who is the second guy I like the most. 

TY: jaebeom hyung

FY: Jay Oppa?! Wah I'm a huge fan of his. YOu know, seccond to you of course (saying with aegyo)

TY: i want him to be in my album. HE consulted me alot and helped me alot

FY: Yeah Jay oppa has that heart. He's a good guy. 

TY: Fany-ah. I hope you are ready. THe news that we are dating is coming out soon. I am hoping you will not get hurt.

FY: Oppa, don't worry about that. I love you so much. Anti's will have to do alot for me to be away from you

TY: And get ready fro my single too. 

FY: Oppa, just let me listen to it already. I can't wait any longer.

TY: Haha ur gonna have to wait! 

FY: No please. I'm so curious. 

TY: Your aegyo won't work this time. I want it to be a surprise. 

FY: Fine don't tell me. But when are you gonna be back. I miss you. 

TY: A week. We are finishing up the touches of the choreoraphy.

FY: Okay stay safe okay. 

TY: You too Fany. I love you. 

 Click

 After hours of rigourous dancing, Taeyang and the dancers slowly walked to the chairs of the room and sat down gulping bottles of water. 

 "That was really good guys," Jay said. HE was monitoring the practice for today. "Damn, I have a lot of work today for my next album. Im inspired." 

 "You got this bro. You should ask Taeyang to feature in your album," one of the dancers said. 

 "Yeah of course."