SNSD in YG

Forever With You

     After playing pool with TOP, everyone was called to the conference room. Everyone meaning Taeyang and Tiffany, BIGBANG, 2ne1, and Se7en. Taeyang, Tiffany and Top were the last ones to arrive to the conference room since they were cleaning up the pool table. 

 "Oh, Taeyeon-ah what are you doing here. All of SNSD are here too?" Tiffany said shocked as she saw her 8 other members and LSM and Leeteuk. 

 "Why are you surprised Fany-ah? We have to release a public statement" LSM said. 

 "Oh yeah thats right," Tiffany said. Top and Taeyang went to BIGBANG's corner of the table and sat with their members. Tiffany followed and sat next to Taeyang. 

 "Wah, Fany is so lucky. She can just sit down next to BIGBANG normally without feeling awkward," Sunny said quietly to her members. 

 "Yeah, I envy her a lot. Its really hard to get close to BIGBANG," Jessica said. 

  "Wow, I really want a boyfriend from BIGBANG," Hyoyeon said. 

 "Okay lets get started now that everybody is here," LSM said. 

 "Okay, the media wants an explanation as soon as possible. We already set the date to tomorrow," Leeteuk said. 

 "How should we explain this?" LSM asked. 

 "Firstly, this public statement should be very detailed. It should be explained clearly that they don't need to ask questions after reading it," GD said. 

 "And another thing, LSM sajangnim, is your side fine with admitting the relationship between Youngbae and Fany?" Top asked. 

 This one question made everyone turn their head towards LSM. 

 "I've thought about this and I understand we will be losing a lot of money. But I will agree to it on one condition," LSM said. 

 All of snsd became happy to hear LSM agrees to admitting. 

 "What is the condition?" Taeyang asked. 

 "I understand Jiyong ssi can compose very well. I would like him to produce for SNSD's next comeback. I feel this can make up for all the lost money, since Jiyong ssi can write quality songs," LSM said. 

  "Okay I would gladly do it," GD said. 

  "But there is another catch," LSM said.

  "Whats the next catch?" GD asked. 

 "When SNSD makes the comeback, I don't want the public to know you produced for SNSD," LSM said. 

 "Bwoh? Then why would he agree to do it?" CL said angrily. 

 "Why shoudn't he get credited for producing?" Top asked. 

 "Please let me explain," LSM said. "the comback will be a couple of months after he release this statement. I have a feeling the public won't take it well." 

 "Not only that, SNSD are known as 9 angels, and not that its a bad thing but BIGBANG are known as the badboys. How do you think it will look to the public seeing YG's badboy collaborating with Korea's angels? Things will be even worse," LSM said. 

 Everyone became quiet after this even GD because he understands what LSM is trying to say. 

 "But Jiyong ssi. Let's say it turns out well after the public statement of Youngbae and Tiffany. After making the comback, we will then credit you on producing for us after we finish the promotions. So it will depend on the reaction from the public," LSM said. 

 "Okay, I agree as well. Let's do it," GD said. Everyone smiled at GD's negotiation skills. SNSD was especially happy that they will be able to work with someone very famous and very good at what he does. Not only that, he is from BIGBANG. 

 "Okay, we will type the statement and will send it to you for reviewing," YG said. "So we will have to extend the releasing of the public statement to two days later." 

 "We already promised them tomorrow though," Leeteuk said. 

 "YG already has a reputation of prolonging the date so it won't be a big deal," Taeyang said. Everyone nodded at that. 

 "Wow, me and YG hyung didn't even have to speak," Se7en said causing the whole room to laugh. 

 "Yang Suk, you have some really good negtiators in here," LSM said with a smile. YG only smiled and nodded. 

 "Anyway, it is time for us to leave. Fany are you coming with us?" LSM asked. 

 "No she's staying," YG answered for her. "Everyone here loves her." Tiffany just smiled. 

 "Arasso. But Yang hyuk, don't steal her away from me. She's mine," LSM playfully warned YG which caused the room to smile. 

 "Wait sajangnim," Taeyeon said. "If its okay with both you and YG sajangnim SNSD would like to saty here for a few hours. We really want to come to YG its so nice here!" 

 "Sure if its okay with YG," LSM said. 

 "Of course sajangnim. We will take good ccare of them," YG said. 

 "Arasso and again, don't steal them away from me," LSM with a smile and left with Leeteuk. All of SNSD squealed. 

 "This is the best day ever!" Sunny shouted. 

 "Wae?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Well, Jiyong oppa will be producing for us and we get to stay here for the rest of the day!" Sunny said. 

 "Not only that we get to hang with BIGBANG!" Sooyoung shouted. 

 "You always see us though," Top said. 

 'I know but we're all not that close. We really would like to get close with the artists here," Jessica said. 

 "Okay, lets go to the lounge then!" Daesung said.