Talking things out?

Forever With You

Tiffany

I went back to our dorm. I felt really jealous and mad that Youngbae oppa talked with Sohee. Why would he talk to Sohee, knowing oour relationship is in jeapardy. I don't want to see him right now. When we arrived at the dorm, I went straight to my room and closed the door. My other members were worried but I heard Yuri explain to them. 

 

 Author's POV

Taeyang was driving Sohee back to her dorm. 

"So oppa, remember you need to give her a chance and talk," Sohee said. 

"Yeah, I'm intending to talk to her. I will call her tonight," Taeyang said. 

"Thats good. It always good to talk. There will always be misunderstandings in a relationship, but you never know what really happened until you talk things out," Sohee said. They finally arrived at the dorm of Sohee. 

"Good night Sohee-ah, take care," Taeyang said. 

"Arasso. Take care yourself too. Tell BB that I said hi to them when you get back," Sohee said. 

"Sure." Taeyang then drove to SNSD dorm. It took him 15 minutes until he arrived. He took out his phone and called Tiffany. She didn't answer. He called her again and again, but she still didn't answer. 

  "Why isn't she answering?" Taeyang thought. HE then called Yuri who did answer. 

  YR: Yoboseyo

 TY: Yuri-ah, is Tiffany there? She isn't answering her phone. 

 YR: She's here but she probably doesn't want to talk to you. 

 TY: Wae?

YR: You didn't give her a chance to speak! Instead you go and talk with Sohee?!

 TY: How do you know that?

 YR: It's not important how I know, but Tiffany saw you too with her own two eyes. How do you think she feels?

  TY: I'm sorry. I really want to talk to her right now though. 

 YR: I will try to convince her, but IDK if she will come out. 

   TY: I am actually outside you dorm right now. 

 YR: Chincha? 

 TY: You mind if I come in?

 YR: No, come on in. 

 

 Taeyang got out of his car and made his way into their dorm. When he got inside, he rang the doorbell. The door opened and Taeyeon greeted him. 

 

 "Anyonghaseyo, oppa come in," Taeyeon said. 

"Gomawo. Can I speak to Tiffany?" Taeyang asked. 

"Yeah she is inside, go in," Taeyeon said. Taeyang went to the living room first to greet SNSD and then he went to Tiffany's room. He knocked on the door but no one answered so he opened the door. When he opened the door he saw Tiffany lying on her bed sleeping. He walked towards Tiffany and sat beside her on the bed. He started to caress her beautiful face and her hair. This caused Tiffany to open her eyes. She stared directly at Taeyang with a cold expression. 

 "Why are you here?" Tiffany said. 

"I would like to talk," Taeyang said. 

 "Oh so now you want to talk?" Tiffany said. 

"Yeah." 

"You come to me right after you talk with your beloved Sohee?" Tiffany said. 

"Fany-ah its not like that," Taeyang said. 

"I clearly saw the two of you walk out of the cafe. Why can't you talk with me? Why her?" Tiffany said. She started tearing. 

"I'm sorry, I was really mad at you at the time. I needed somebody else to talk to," Taeyang said. 

"why somebody else? Why not me? It's me who caused the problem so why won't you let me explain myself," Tiffany said and tears started stream down her eyes. 

'Fany, please dont cry, I'm sorry," Taeyang said as he tried to wipe her tears. 

"Don't touch me!" Fany said. 

"Why are you mad at me?" Taeyang said. 

"Because of you and Sohee!" Tiffany cried. 

"You were the one who kissed Minho and your angry at me?!" Taeyang shouted back. 

"Thats why you should let me explain!" Fany said with even more tears coming out of her eyes. 

"Thats why I am here, to talk!" Taeyang shouted. 

"Its too late oppa. You came here after talking to Sohee. You know how much it hurts me?" Tiffany said. 

"I'm sorry," Taeyang said sincerely. 

"Oppa just leave. I don't want to see your face right now," Tiffany said. 

"Fany please don't say that," Taeyang said. 

"Go!" Fany said. 

"Fany, please. I miss you so much," Taeyang pleaded. 

"Nothing is going to change my mind," Tiffany said as she stopped crying. 

"Do you really want me to leave?" Taeyang said. 

"Yeah," Tiffany said coldly. 

"........... Arasso," Taeyang said sadly. He stood up and left the room. He went to the living room. 

"Oppa what happened," Taeyeon said. 

"Fany doesn't want to see," Taeyang said. "Anyway thank you for letting me come in, I'll be leaving now." Taeyang left their apartment and went to his car. Meanwhile Yuri and Taeyeon went to Tiffany's room. 

 

 "Fany! How can you be like that to YOungbae oppa!" Yuri scolded Tiffany. 

"Yuri-ah don't try to take his side. You saw what happened. 

"Fany, was he the one who went behind his lovers back and kissed another guy? Whats wrong with having a conversation with a friend?" Taeyeon said. 

 "Do you know how sad Youngbae oppa looked when he left?" Yuri said. 

 "I-I didn't mean to make him sad I am just mad at him," Tiffany said regretfully. 

"He finally came to talk things out which is what you wanted and now your hurting him!" Yuri said. Tiffany started crying agian. The thought of hurting her boyfriend made her cry. 

  "I will go to his condo right now," Tiffany immediately said.