Meet Up

Forever With You

    Strong Heart finally ended and Tiffany was able to go home. Luckily, the emcees there didnt really start scandals with her and other idols. They didn't do it since they were scared they might get bashed by the idols fan. But while Tiffany was going home, she couldn't stop thinking about what she would do. She wanted to ignore it, but she didn't want Taeyang to suffer when it wasn't his fault. She took out her phone and texted Siwon.

 

  Oppa, can we meet?

 

                   -Fany

 

    They decided to meet in a cafe near SNSD dorm. Siwon was already there when Tiffany came in. 

 "So did you decide yet?" Siwon asked. 

 "Oppa, please don't do this. I don't want to ruin our friendship because of this," Tiffany said. 

"Fany I already told you. I tried really hard to let you go and be with Youngbae ssi. I can't do it. I can't take this feeling. I love you so much," Siwon said. 

"Oppa, please. If you love me let me be with Youngbae oppa," Tiffany tried to persuade him. 

"I can't do that Fany-ah. I will give you one week as I said," Siwon said seriously. 

"Arasso oppa. But can you please extend it to one month? I can't decide this within a week," Tiffany said. Siwon gave this so much thought but after a minute of thinking, he gave in. 

 "Arasso, one month. I will give you one month, Siwon said. 

 "Okay one month than," Fany said. 

 "Okay. Let's go, I will send you home," Siwon said and held Tiffany's hands. Tiffany didn't want to anger him, so she let him hold her hand. Siwon opened the door for Tiffany and she went in. Siwon then drove off, but what both of them didn't know was that a paparazzi was following them this whole time. Even though they disguised themselves well, that one reporter quickly knew it was SJ Siwon and SNSD Tiffany.

 

 He took a bunch of pictures that clearly showed it was Siwon and Tiffany. He took the pics when they were in the cafe eating and also when they were hilding hands. The pictures when explained wrong can be misleading. IT looked as if they were a couple and were dating. 

 "I will definitely make a lot of money with this," the guy smirked and ran off. 

 

 Meanwhile, Siwon and Tiffany were in the car driving back to the dorm. 

 

 "So have you been talking with your boyfriend lately?" Siwon asked trying to get rid of the tense atmosphere. 

 "Of course I did," Tiffany said coldly. After that the car became quiet again. The car ride was quiet after that and within 15 minutes, they arrived at the dorm. Siwon pulled up at the curb and went out the car to open the door for Tiffany. HE did and tiffany got out. 

 "Good night Fany," Siwon said. 

 "Good night oppa," Fany said. Siwon then hugged her for a few seconds. After that he let go. He gave a warm smile to Tiffany and went to his car and rode off. 

 "I miss that smile," Fany said smiling to herself and went to her dorm. Meanwhile Yuri was looking out the window and saw Siwon and Tiffany hug. Yuri was furious when she saw this. When Tiffany got upstairs she greeted all her members and Yuri immediately brought Fany to her room. 

 

 "What do you think your doing?" Yuri asked. 

 "What do you mean?" Tiffany asked. 

 "You know what I mean. Why did you let Siwon oppa hug you?" Yuri asked. 

"Yuri-ah you know its not like that. I love Youngbae oppa know one else," Fany said. She didn't want to tell Yuri about Siwon blackmailing her. 

 "Arasso. But stay away from Siwon oppa or any other guys trying to pursue you," Yuri said. 

"Wae?" 

 "Youngbae oppa is a really nice guy. I just don't want to see him get hurt. He may be your boyfriend but he is a really close friend of mine. Actually one of my few closest friends," Yuri said. 

 "Yuri-ah don't worry about that. I won't let him get hurt. I love him too much," Fany said. 

 "Arasso. If anything is wrong you can tell me you know that right?" Yuri asked. 

 "Yeah. Gomawo Yuri-ah," Fany said and the two gave each other a hug.