YG SM intense meeting..

Forever With You

  SM contacted YG to have a conference meeting with the two companies regarding Taeyang and Tiffany. YG allowed for SM to come to the YG Builiding for the meeting. 

 SM decided to bring all of SNSD, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Siwon, and Shingdong for Super Junior, Boa, and several of his personal advisors and producers. 

 YG will have GD&Top, Sandara, Se7en, and Gummy with him. These people being some of the older of YG will help him think and come up with a logical plan. They were all set to meet in 2 days. 

 

 "Wow! I can't wait to go to YG Building! I heard it is really nice there!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. Tiffany gave a sad look when she heard. Yuri caught this. 

 "Hyoyeon-ah, we're not going for our pleasure. This is strictly business regarding Youngbae oppa and Fany," Yuri said. 

"You're right. I'm sorry Fany," Hyoyeon said apologetically. Tiffany just nodded. She couldn't sleep or eat just thinking how she caused the accident. How Taeyang was in the hospital in critical condition and might possibly die. Tears started forming  in her eyes. 

 "Okay guys get ready, we will be leaving for YG in an hour," the manager said poking her head through the door. 

 "Neh unnie," Sooyoung responded. Taeyeon approached Tiffany and gave her a hug. 

 "Fany, dont worry. Oppa is really strong, he will get through all of this. Everything will be fine," Taeyeon comforted. Tiffany continued to cry in Taeyeons arms. All of SNSD formed a semi-circle around Tiffany and comforted her. 

 "Unnie, everything will be okay. Please don't cry," Yoona said.Tiffany slowly stopped crying and started to prepare. 

 

 After an hour all the people coming with SM got into 4-5 cars and drove to YG. They were all welcomed by YG and BIGBANG waiting in front of the entrance. 

 "Welcome, please come in," Yg said and led all of them to the conferene room. On the way there, all of the SM idols and SM himself couldn't help but be amazed of the inside of the building. It was amazing. They finall arrived in the conference room and everyone sat down. 

 "So we are all here regarding Taeyang and Tiffany's situation," YG said. 

 "How is Youngbae?" SM asked. 

 "Right now he is at a ritical state. He didnt lose any memory or anything but he severely injured his ribs. It will be probably a month or two until he can recover to his original state," YG said. 

 "I see," SM said. "But anyway I have been informed that the media has been more into why Taeyang and Tiffany were together at the time than Youngbae's injury." 

 "Yes I have been informed of that too," YG said. 

 "Well the thing is, because of this, not only Tiffany but even Youngbae has been bashed. Not only will it affect them, but it will ultimately affect our company and yours too," SM continued. "How should we deal with this?" 

 "I think both companies should release a statement saying they are dating," GD said 

 "You must be crazy boy," SM said coldly. 

 "Who do you think you are to call me boy!? GD stood up and raised his voice. 

 "Jiyong," YG said. 

 "Do you have no respect?" GD shouted. "No wonder people complain about this company!" 

"What did you just say?!" SM shouted back. 

 "You better show people some respect before you come out here," GD shouted. 

 "Sajangnim you think we're kids where you can just call us boys?" Top said with a deep voice giving a cold stare to SM. Out of all the idols SM was scared of TOP the most because of his cold stares. "We're adults. If you want to compromise with us, treat us the way you want to be treated."

 SM became quiet because he didn't what to say. Super Junior and SNSD were also quiet not knowing what to do after GD&Top scolded SM. An intimidation feeling came upon them. 

 "I'm sorry. Let's start over," SM said. 

 "Sajangnim so what is your idea to find a solution for this situation?" Top asked. 

 "Leeteuk, tell them," SM ordered. 

 "We discussed and as hard it is to say, we think we should release a statement saying the two are just friends and they are not in a relationship," Leeteuk said. 

 "So does that mean you will stop the two from seeing each other?" GD asked. Leeteuk looked and SM and replied. 

 "Yes." 

 "How can you do that to them?" Top asked. 

 "Do you care more of your company then your idols?" Top continued. 

 "Of course not. I am doing it for the benefit of them," SM replied. 

 "How can this be the benefit of me?" Tiffany asked. "I love him. Why are you breaking us up?" 

 "Do you want to get hurt? Do you want your sisters here to get hurt?" SM shouted. 

 "Sajangnim, we don't care!" Yoona said. 

 "Yeah! If they hate it, they aren't our fans! We don't care about people who hate us!" Taeyeon responded. 

 "How will you guys make money then?! HUH?! Tell me!" SM scolded the girls. 

 "We don't recieve the money anyway!" Taeyeon shouted. "You keep it all annd give us a small portion of it! We work our off and we don't recieve as muh money!!" Taeyeon was furious with LSM's logic. IT made no sense at all!

"Taeyeon-ah," LSM started to say. 

 "No sajangnim. I can only put up with this for so long. If you're going to be like this, I don't want to be part of SMTown anymore!" Taeyeon said tears coming out of her eyes. Everyone looked at her shocked even Tiffany. 

 "Bwoh?!" LSM shouted. 

 "Taeyeon-ah please don't do this," GD said. 

 "No oppa, this has nothing to do with the scandal thats about to happen with Taeyang and Tiffany," Taeyeon said. "We're not being treated fairly." 

 "Arasso, wait wait," Top said. "Just hear out our plan." 

 "What is it oppa?" Fany asked. 

 "First of all, we shouldn't be arguing about this. Youngbae is in critical condiition and we're here arguing about how we feel about a compnay? This isn't the time for this. But I feel lets just be honest about this. Fans are fans because they adore you. They care for you. IF they don't approve of the relationship of Fany and Youngbae, they aren't fans. Of course we will lose money, but we can slowly gain it back," Top said. 

 "How is that?" LSM asked kind of buying into what Top is saying. 

 "Taeyang and Tiffany are very popular which is a reason why fans don't want them dating other people. BUt if we slowly can convince how much in love they are, fans will realize that they should be okay with it," Top said. "Later these two will slowly gain back fans and I feel can become the national couple." 

 "Okay," LSM said. Tiffany was hoping this could convince LSM but then someone butted in. 

 "Thats a huge risk right there," Siwon said. "I agree that, that is a logical plan but if it blows up in our faces, waht do we have then?" 

 "Siwon is right," LSM said. 

 "It won't blow up in your face," GD said. "Right now you need to care more of the feelings of your, basically daughters then you making money." 

 "I really want to. I do, but what do I do with the people who need jobs? The idols will lose their jobs its fine since they can always get another contract fromanother company but what about the staff who worked so hard? What will they do?" LSM ranted. 

 Everyone became quiet after hearing this. 

 "Sometimes you guys need to learn the full truth before criticizing me. People think I am doing this because of money. Well its not. I care about the people who will be affected by this, I will do what is best for the company and not just one person. I am sorry Fany, but we will need to find another solution. I am fine with not breaking you guys up, but what other options do we have?" 

 "Okay how about this," Top suggested. "Both companies will stay quiet regarding this matter until Youngbae is 100% and we will go from there. This will give us more time to think, and it will get the media anticipating." 

 "Thats a good idea right now sajangnim," Shindong said. "But this will mean for one month, none of us can be going to shows or interviews since they will obviously ask about it." 

  "Arasso lets do that," LSM gave in.

 

 

 Both companies departed for now. Tiffany wanted to visit Youngbae but this will cause even more of a stir.