Don't die

Forever With You

Taeyang and Tiffany finished preparing themselves. Tiffany put on light makeup on her face and dressed up. Taeyang put on some jeans, shirt, fitted, and sneakers. 

 "Let's go?" Taeyang asked as he took her hand and held it. 

"Neh," Tiffany responded. She involuntarily grabbed onto Taeyang's arm and they both went to the car. Taeyang opened the door for Tiffany and closed the door and went to the drivers seat. Tiffany put on some musi and they drove to YG. 

 

 "Does your president know you are dating me?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Yeah he does," Tiffany said. 

 "Is he fine with it?"

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked confused with the question. 

"I mean like, does he approve of me as your boyfriend?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Oppa, he is my president not my dad. I can date whoever I want to," Tiffany said. "He can't tell me who I can and  can't date." 

 "I know but still, I don't want the people close to you not liking me. I mean everyone in YG adores you. They are happy that you are my girlfriend. YG too," Taeyang said. 

 "SNSD all likes you" Tiffany said. 

 "Only SNSD," Taeyang said. "I bet you your whole company hates me," Taeyang said. 

 "Where is this coming from? Why are you like this?" Tiffany said now facing him and concerned. 

 "It's nothing Fany," Taeyang said. "I'm sorry for bringing it up." 

 "No oppa, its not alright. What's going on?" Tiffany asked. 

 "Really, its nothing. I was just curious," Taeyang said. 

   "Oppa!" Tiffany said now yelling. 

"um," Taeyang began to say. 

   "Do you just wanna be liked?" Tiffany asked. 

 "Not that, but my whole life a lot of people always never approved of me. I am used to it, but I don't want people hating you because of me," Taeyang said. 

 'Oppa, there will always be people who like you and won't like you," Tiffany said. "I won't care what they think of me. I love you, not them." 

 "Thanks," Taeyang said with no emotion. 

 

 

  Tiffany P.O.V 

 Ever since that fight I had with Youngbae oppa he became different. Yeah, we made up but he created a little distance in our relationship. 

 I think he still hasn't given 100% of his trust back to me. It makes me sad, but its all my fault. He has been doubting me a lot and his guard is up. 

 I am really sorry for everything.. 

 

 "Oppa, I have a question to ask you," Tiffany began to say. 

 'What is it?" Taeyang said again with no emotion. 

 "Do you love me?' Tiffany asked. 

 "Please don't ask me a stupid question," Taeyang said coldly. 

"Oppa, I mean ever since our big fight there has been a distance between us," Tiffany said. "Are you giving me 10% of your trust?" 

 "Fany I do love you," Taeyang resonded. 

 "Thats not the question. I am asking you. Do I have your full trust in me?" Tiffany said with a serious tone. 

 "No." 

 

 Tiffany's heart sank when she heard this. She wanted to cry but she kept it in. Then she mustered up all her strength. 

 "May I ask why?" Tiffany asked. She heard him sigh. 

 "Can we talk about this later?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Oppa, didn't I say sorry? Why can't you trust me?" Tiffany said angrily. 

 "I do trust you," Taeyang said calmly. 

 "I want 100% of your trust. Your not giving me 100% oppa! Tiffany raised her voice. "I love you with all my heart. It hurts to know that I don't have trust," 

 "Fany how can I give you back my trust that easily after what I went through," Taeyang said raising his voice. "Tell me? How Can I?! You put me through hell Fany-ah. I didn't know what to do anymore at that time. I thought I lost everything." 

 "Oppa your stupid to think you lost everything," Fany said. 

 "Your calling me stupid now? Fany this is the first time I ever been in a relationship. I didn't know how to deal with it. You had 100% of my love and trust! Then that all went away when you suddenly announced you were dating Siwon! HOw do you think that made me feel?" Taeyang said with red eyes. 

 "That's why I said I am sorry. I apologized to you for everything! I love you oppa, please forgive me and and forget what I did," Fany insisted. 

 "ITs not that easy Fany," Taeyang said coldly. 

 "How can it not be easy!" Tiffany said. 

 "Its just how I feel Fany-ah!" Taeyang scolded her angrily. He was so angry that he didn't noticed he passed through red light then suddenly boom. 

 

  Taeyang passed red light unknowingly, then suddenly a car going the other way hit his car. Taeyang was sitting in the drivers seat and Tiffany was sitting in the front passengers seat. 

 The car hit Taeyang's side causing the car to fly 30 feet away. The airbags came out and the car went to the side of the road. This caused major traffic and there was a huge mark on Taeyang's car. Taeyang soon went unconscious and blood was running down his face. 

 Tiffany got hurt, but she did not faint. 

 "Oppa," Tiffany said with wide eyes. She was so shocked thinking Taeyang was dead. 

 "Oppa, pleasee wake up. This is just temporary right?! Oppa!! I'm sorry,"Tiffany said tears rolling down her cheeks. Suddenly, she heard ambulance sirens and they quickly approached the vehicle and cut the seatbelts off. They brought both Taeyang and Tiffany. 

"Omo! Its is BIGBANG Taeyang and SNSD Tiffany!" one of the police officers said. 

'Bwoh!" The other said. 

 "guys! This is not the time to discuss this! One of them is unconscious!" 

 They immediately separated Taeyang and Tiffany. 

 "Doc, he is gonnna be okay right?" Tiffany siad grabbing the doctors arm. Two police officers tried to pull her away but Tiffany wouldn't budge. 

 'Please! Tell me he is not going to die!" Tiffany said screaming at the doctors ears. 

 "I don't know. We will do what we can but please just leave us first," The doctor said calmly. 

 "LET GO OF ME!" Tiffany cried at the officers. It took five officers to hold down Tiffany ask Taeyang was taken away by the amblance..

 

 

  It was like the world was coming to an end. The news were all about the crash and it was HUGE since it involved two very popular people. Taeyang and Tiffany. People cared more about why these two were in the car together than Taeyang being injured. 

 The news were all about BaeFany. 

 Wasn't Tiffany just with Siwon?

 Tiffany is just rebounding and using Taeyang?

 Why is Taeyang with Tiffany?

Tiffany doesn't deserve Taeyang!

Taeyang doesn't deserve Tiffany!

Their personalities don't even match!

 

 Netizens and fans criticized them so much. They both recieved so much antis from each others group it was ridiculous. 

 

 SM Entertainment

 SM, SM representatives, SNSD, Super Junior and Boa all gathered in the conference rooms.Everyone was waiting for Sm to come in. He finally did so they all stood up for respect. 

 "Fany-ah, you know why we are all gathered right now. But first I would like to say is Youngbae okay?" SM said feeling sorry. 

 "I'm not sure. The doctors wouldn't let me see him but they say right now he is just resting," Tiffany said. 

 "That's good. I feel so sorry. People are making a big deal of you guys being together than his injury," SM said. 

 "I didn't even know the two were dating!" Boa said. "how come you never told me!"

"I thought you knew," Tiffany said. 

 "But anyway right now, SNSD are gaining many antis because of this. This is why I don't want you guys to be dating right now. But I allowed for the both of you," SM said. 

 "Its okaythat we have antis sajangnim. We're fine with it," Taeyeon spoke up. 

 "But the thing is its not good for the company. Fany I let you guys date as long as the public won't find out. Now we need to find a solution," SM said. 

   "I think they should break up," Siwon said out of the blue. 

 'Oppa stop it. Sajangnim, please dont let us break up," Tiffany said. 

 "I don't want this either Fany but right now Youngbae is bringing you down. It will affect our whole company," SM said. 

 "Sajangnim please, I love him so much," Tiffany said. "Can we at least talk about it with YG?" 

 "Arasso, we will meet with YG and discuss with him," SM said. "Meeting adjourn." 

 

 

  Hey guys I might actually continue this fanfic. But please comment guys, I feel less motivated each udate since the number of comments keeps decreasing. I felt happy that its the holdidays so I updated this. Thanks for the people who support this fanfic. I will try to make it better each update....