Don't ever leave me like that again!

Forever With You

The Next Day

The day after Taeyang and Jessica hung out, Taeyang was in his apartment. He had the day off since his president allowed him to that day. He just chilled in his apartment and decided to skype with s back in Korea. 

 

 "Youngbae Hyung!" Daesung said through the computer screen. 

"Daesung-ah! How is everything there?" Taeyang asked. 

"It's going great we all miss you! And rumors say you are working with SNSD Jessica in La. Is that true?" Daesung asked. 

"Yeah Youngbae is it true?" Top asked. 

"She is supposed to debut with me here in the states," Taeyang asked. 

"Oh and Youngbae, I'm not saying this to hurt you but I just thought you would want to know. Tiffany has been running around asking people where you are. We know your in L.A but don't know where in L.A. She asked us for your location but we didn't give it to her." 

 "Really? Why is she doing that for? She has Siwon right?" Taeyang asked. 

"You haven't heard?" GD asked. 

"Heard what?" 

 "Siwon and Tiffany broke up. Sm made an official statement and let it out to the public," GD said. "After 1 month of public relationship they broke up." 

 'That's too bad," Taeyang said. 

   "Hyung! I know you still love her. Why are you making it harader for Tiffany and yourself!? Just talk to her!" Seungri said. 

 "How would you know if I still love her?" Taeyang asked trying to defend himself. 

 "Youngbae-ah, its so obvious. Please we don't want to see you like this," Top said. 

 "So this whole time she has been using me as a last resort?" Taeyang asked. 

 "No, she was blackmailed by Siwon! Youngbae you know this!" GD said. 

 "How can I just let back someone in my life who hurt me? I don't want to feel that again," Taeyang said. 

 "Youngbae, love is not easy. These things happen, but Tiffany is really sorry. She wants you back in her life. Just talk to her," GD said. 

 "I'll think about," Taeyang said. 

  "Okay that's fine, but I hope you make the right decision," Top said. After a few more minutes of conversing, they logged off. Taeyang just jumped onto his bed and just started thinking. 

 

 

  SM Building

"So your leaving tonight?" LSM asked. 

"Neh. Thank you for letting me go to L.A sajangnim," Tiffany said. 

"But Yuri is going with you okay? I don't want you doing anything rash," LSM said. 

"Okay. I just need to make things right with me and Youngbae oppa," Tiffany said. 

"I hope you two will make the right decisions." 

 

 In a few hours it soon became Tiffany's flight so she and Yuri went to their respective gate and flew on their way to L.A. They would arrive the morning of in L.A. 

 

 Taeyang woke up at 6am. He promised Jessica he would pick her up so they can go together to the building. He washed up, got dressed, and ate breakfast. At 7, he walked out of his apartment and into the car. He drove to Jessica's apartment and waited for her outside. 

 She came rushing out and Taeyang was outside the car. He opened the door for her and her walked back to the drivers seat. 

 "Good morning," Taeyang said with a smile. 

 "Good morning oppa. Thanks for picking me up," Jessica said. 

 'Ready for work?" Taeyang asked. 

 "yeah lets go." Taeyang drove for 20 minutes until they arrived at the place. Since they had 40 minutes until they had to get to work they decided to roam around for a while. 

 

 

 Tiffany and Yuri arrived at 7am at LAX airport in Los Angeles. They knew the address to the builiding Taeyang was in so took a taxi to the building. While they were in the taxi on their way to the building, Tiffany took a glance aat the window and saw Taeyang and Jessica walking together. 

 "Stop the car!" Tiffany yelled. 

 

 

  Taeyang and Jessica were walking around L.A. They were disguised though because both have performed in L.A before and just in case paparazzi's were there, they didn't want to make a bigb deal out of it. After walkking around for a while they decided to walk back to the company builidng since it was almost time. 

 They both walked back to the building quiet. Then Taeyang remembered what s said about Tiffany and Siwon. 

 "Oh, Sica I have something to ask you," Jessica said. 

 'What is it oppa?" Jessica asked. 

"I was skyping with my members yesterday, and they told me Siwon and Tiffany officially broke up. They even announced it to the pubic, did you know about this?"Taeyang asked. 

  "Yeah, I found out from my members they day after Ieft for L.A," Jessica said. 

  "Why didn't you tell me?" Taeyang asked. 

 "Oppa, do you still love Tiffany? I thought ou were over her?" Jessica said all of a sudden. 

 'Bwoh?" Taeyang said. 

 "Why are you suddenly asking about her?" Jessica asked. 

 "Sica, why are you being like this? I just wanted to know why you didn't tell me," Taeyang said almost starting to raise his voice. 

 "Oppa, do you or do you nnot have feelings for Tiffany," Jessica demanded. 

 "I don't know," taeyang said. 

 'Oppa I'll just come right out and say it. There is a reason why I didn't tell you," Jessica said. 

  "What is it?"

 "I have feelings for you. I didn't tell you because I wanted you to like me and not get caught up with Tiffany again," Jessica confessed. 

 "Sica, I'm really sorry, but I want us to stay friends. I care about you as a close friend. The truth is I still have feelings for Tiffany. I love her so much but I want her to be happy and if dating Siwon makes her happy I will be fine with it. But apparently they broke up," Taeyang said. 

 Soon, Tiffany finally caught up with Taeyang and Jessica. She has been running for many blocks to catch up with them. She was close enough to see them, but far enough for them not to see her. 

 "So you still love Tiffany? I have no chance with you?" Jessica asked. 

  "I'm sorry Sica. I want us to be really good friends," Taeyang said. Tiffany couldn't hear them clearly but can only see them. 

 'Well then can I just have this one kiss from you? Just this once?" Jessica asked. 

  "A kiss?" Taeyang asked shocked. 

 "I'm sorry I must be out of my mind for asking that," Jessica said. She then walked around him towards the building. 

 "Jessica wasit!" taeyang said. while grabbing her wrist. He pulled her closer and started to kiss Jessica. When their lips almost touched, both Taeyang and Jessica heard someone shout. 

   "Oppa!" 

 Hearing this caused the two to stop and turn to where the sound came from. Taeyang looked up and saw that it was Tiffany. 

 "Fany?" Taeyang said. 

 'Oppa stop! Please, hear me out. I am sorry for everything," Tiffany said. 

 'What?" Taeyang asked. Then Tiffany turned to Sica. 

 'Sica, I can't believe you. You know I love Youngbae oppa and pull this off?" Fany said. 

 "Sica, can you leave us please?" Fany asked. "I'll talk to you later." Jessica turned around and walked to the building. Tiffany then held Taeyang's hand and led him to the other direction. 

  "Fany what are you doing?" Taeyang asked as he stopped her. 

 "We need to talk," Tiffany said. 

 "Fany I need to work! I have to be there in 15 minutes," taeyang said. 

 'This is really important. Please tell your president you will be late," Tiffany said. Taeyang just sighed and agreed. They both walked to a nearby bench and sat down. The two were quiet. 

 "Oppa please forgive me," Tiffany finally said. 

 "Fany-" Taeyang started to say. 

 'Oppa, I love you. Siwon means nothing to me. Please just be my boyfriend again." 

 "I don't know Fany. I love you, but that feeling I had when you ignored me was the worst. I don't want to go through that again," taeyang said. 

 "Oppa, I promise it will never happen again. Please, I don't know what I will do without you," Tiffany said. Taeyang looked at her. 

 "I missed you so much," Taeyang said. Tiffany then smiled and went to his side and hugged him. When they broke the hug they kissed. Their lips touched and they kissed passionately. They expressed their longing for each other through their kiss. After a long while they finally broke the kiss. 

 'Fany, please don't ever leave me like that again," Taeyang said. Tiffany hugged him. 

 "i won't." 

 "Promise?" Taeyang asked. 

  "I promise." 

 

 

 

        I was able to update again! I had no school this whole week because of Hurricane Sandy. That's the good news but bad news is the hurricane. My prayers go out to everyone in the east coast Ihope everyone is safe. 

 

     Anyway guys I appreciate the seven people who always comment every update. You guys are the reason why I updated within two days. Anyway guys, please continue to coment. All of my subscribers please do comment, I feel sad when I don't see your name commenting. Also please click the arrow on the foreword page next to the title. I would like to see this fanfic be featured. Thanks!